Sneeze Fetish Forum

Co-worker Observations (M)

Empathic Mystery

I started work last week, so I've been there for a week and a day now, and I've had some good observations. (All names have been changed.)

The first was Miguel, this very attractive Hispanic man, twenty-eight years old, about five feet and eight inches. He was wearing tan dress pants and a dark blue pull-over shirt, probably made of cotton. He has deep brown eyes and dark brown hair, rather short, but styled in a youthful, attractive way. Since he just moved here from Mexico about five years ago, he has a strong Mexican accent that sounds simply erotic.

Anyway, on Thursday, I think it was, he had been sniffling most of the morning, so I was keeping an eye on him while we went through our training. About half-way through the morning, he sniffled a few times in rapid succession, and I looked over in time to see him lean down towards the side (we were sitting around tables, and he was at the table next to mine), and sneeze fully and wetly, sounding like, "Het-Shooo!"

I wrote it down in my notebook, in code, so I could remember just how to spell it, and all of the details. He looked rather embarrassed, and a few of us (there are about sixteen of us, all total, split between three tables) blessed him, and he thanked us. Afterwards, he rubbed at his nose a bit, and sniffled lightly, but did not sneeze again.

The next day, Chris sneezed several times, all of which made me shiver. Chris is twenty-three years old, about six feet and two inches, with jet black hair, rather short, yet often styled in a sexy, almost gay manner. I'm not sure what colour his eyes are. He's taken several theatre classes, and has an offbeat yet interesting sense of humour. The first time, I was watching our trainer, and I heard a sneeze somewhat like, "Hupt-Tshhooo!" so I turned to look at him, and he had his slender hands cupped over his nose and mouth, and then sneezed a second time, identical to the first, slightly moist and very full-sounding. Many people blessed him, and he blushed visibly, and rubbed at his nose with a finger.

A few hours later, he sneezed again, and again, I missed actually seeing it, but I immediately glanced over to him, and it was beyond sexy. He turned to the side, so I could see him in profile, and he had one hand on the table, and the other near his face, fingers beckoning inward, as if coaxing the sneeze to imerge. He had the sexiest pre-sneeze expression, his eyes half-closed, his nose scrunched up, and then he placed both hands over his nose and mouth, releasing the second full, moist sneeze. It sounded something like, "Ehh-Chischooo!"

Today, he sneezed once, this morning, into his cupped hands again (which I absolutely love, since he has sexy hands). It was breathy and desperate sounding. Several people blessed him (including me), and he said, "There's gonna be a lot of bless you's today. My allergies are acting up so badly." But the ironic thing is that he didn't sneeze again. He did, however, sniffle throughout the rest of the day, and rub at his nose with an index finger. Very sexy.

That's about it for now. I'll try to remember if anyone else of interest sneezes.

~Me~

Mmmmmmmmmm...... love your descriptions- SK. Especially love how Chris is described- sounds like the type that I melt for.

Lucky you. Please share if more. Thanks. :yes:

Archived