Sneeze Fetish Forum

He chose to text me

Kitty

The darling man - my gorgeous Twisted Mr. to see him click my name here in as I have posted a photo (And no Twisted is not Rico who annoyed the unholy hell out of me and acted like an asshole from October on until one day when Kitty had enough and said "no more") felt it necessary to page me from a courthouse with the following text to my phone, "4/5/95 09:48AM I just had a sneezing fit in the courtroom. A.C. is running..."

Now, for those of you who have a sig other who enjoys pressing that button, take note of the increase in pulse, the wandering mind which plays back the sound of his sneeze and his gorgeous sweet pre-sneeze face mercilessly until you can actually speak to him.

In speaking to him, his velvety deep voice laced with a slight congestion he tells me that he sneezed the first one unexpectedly and knew there were more and so he tried to be more quiet with the second which bent him over at the waist as a result and then by the time he sneezed the third people had begun to murmer the bless you's. A recess provided him opportunity to abscond to the bathroom where he blew his nose but sneezed hard two more times and then he laughed as he thought of me and the look that would have been on my face.

In his telling me about his lovely fit, I was hard pressed not to remind him that there is seldom a look of anything more than bliss on the face of an unconscious person since we both know what just one of his sneezes do to me... :drool: Kitty

Oh the joys and freedoms of unprotected text :drool:

I was going to use a pun much like that one, oooh you wascally wabbit!!

And if you had have been there Kitty dear, It sounds you would have had to set your phone to speed dial 911. :drool:

Archived