Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self Obs (F)

Nicole

Okay, so this is only my second self obs and I feel a little self-conscious, so if it sucks, feel free to tell me. Just do it privately. lol

Anyway, Saturday was the first day of the season that my allergies really bothered me, and I was at a girlfriend's house for a party that night. There were 5 other girls and 3 guys, none of whom I like to sneeze around. I had taken some allergy medicine before getting there so I was doing fine for most of the night. I figured that by the time it started wearing off I'd be getting ready to go home. That didn't happen, as I was a bit tipsy. lol Or maybe full out drunk, I can never tell. Anyway, we were sitting around playing a game of Asshole when I felt a sneeze come on. If any of you are familiar with the game Asshole, I was Beer Bitch, so I was taking orders from all the people above me. lol Anyway, I started to get up to go to the bathroom and my friend, who was vice president, told me to sit down and shut up and drink my beer. What could I do? lol I finished chugging my beer, and at this point my eyes were starting to water and my nose was running like crazy. Then my drunk friend asked me if I was crying because I was Beer Bitch...lol I told her that my allergies were getting bad and that I was about to sneeze. She didn't make a big deal of it, just got back to the game. So everyone is playing and I am desperately trying to hold what will be a massive sneeze fit in. I was discreetly holding my nose and trying to fend off the sneeze, and then my turn came. When I took my hand off my nose, the tickle came so fast that I couldn't even really prepare myself. First, just one quick "HeSHOO" came out. Then I took a breath and four more came out with barely a breath in between, sort of like "HuhCHOO! ECHOO! ECHOO! HuhSHOO!"

Of course, my friends are hysterical because they're drunk as hell. Meanwhile, I'm terribly embarassed. So I finished my turn and thought I was pretty much done. As my friend was finishing her turn I sneezed another "ISHOO! HaCHOO!"

At this point my eyes are puffy and watery and I looked damned near disgusting, I'm sure. One of the guys blessed me and asked me if I was done. I told him yes, and then he went up to get me a tissue, which was sweet. But I'm hoping none of them remembered it in the morning. lol

Wow, a drinking game and a sneezing fest. What a great story. Thank you for living it and telling us about it. :D I've never heard of this particular game. I sorta get the idea though. If you have any interest in explaining the rules a little bit, that would be great. In any case, thanks for the obs.

Nicole:

A great observation, thanks for posting it.

And I'm with Joel: can you explain the game? I'd especially like to hear about the "beer bitch." :D:laugh:

Thanks all! :omg: And for the few of you wondering about Asshole, it's a great game because you can get drunk pretty quickly. It's a card game, and it's very easy until you're loaded...you determine who goes first and they throw out a card. Everyone thereafter has to throw out a card higher than the previous one...if you can't throw down, you drink. The first person out is the president, and it goes down the list till you get to Asshole. Beer Bitch is one step above Asshole. lol The Beer Bitch has to do what everyone higher than her tells her to do, which usually just consists of drinking heavily, and she also has to fetch everyone's beer. Therefore, Beer Bitch. :omg: Awesome game.

Thanks for the explanation, Nicole, sounds like a blast, but I don't think we'll be playing it when my boss and his wife come over for dinner this weekend! :omg:

• 2 weeks later...
:yes::D:laugh: That game sounds awesome!!! I've been buzzed before but I've never gotten wasted before so this sounds like lots of fun. And thanks for the great obs!

Archived