Sneeze Fetish Forum

Lot of sneezing, no blessing

shy guy

I don't have lots of allergies, but I do have these early spring allergies, to either grass or tree pollen, I'm not sure which. Anyway, my wife, daughter and I went to this outdoor shopping mall in an upscale part of town Sunday afternoon. Every time we would leave one store to walk to another, I'd sneeze three or four times: HEH-CHOOO, REH-CHOOO, HAA-SHOOOO!, covering my nose and mouth with a handkerchief. It got to the point where I just held the hanky in my hand rather than putting it away. My wife was silent through all of this.

I really wanted her to either say "Bless you" or at least comment on the sneezes in some way, even if she only said "Stick a sock in it," but she said nothing.

Finally, we came to an outdoor play area, and my daughter went off to play while my wife and I sat on a bench. I felt another sneeze coming on, but this time, instead of using the hanky, I glanced at the sun (to increase the already intense sneezy sensation), and sneezed forcefully, uncovered, bending over toward the ground, "HAAAR-ASSHHHHEW"!!!

"Cover your mouth!" my wife said, irritated.

"Sorry, that one just got away," I lied.

I continued to sneeze throughout the afternoon, covering up each time, but my wife had nothing more to say. Oh, well, at least I enjoyed the sneezes! :D

Aww - well bless you shy guy - I so adore it when my love or close friends bless me or say some sort of something, God in it or out of it good health, if there are a lot of sneezes as that is not customary for me then yes ask me if I am ok and all that stuff - care a little - mmm it makes me warm all over...

Kitty

Guest Munchkin girl

Bless you! Thanks for the obs. And bless you again! God I love saying bless you!

What would you say if God sneezed? :omg: Wonder what it would sound like?

Oh man! That is a GOOD thought! :melts: :blushing:

Thanks, everyone. The trees are beginning to bud in Michigan. Hopefully, I'll have some more self obs soon. :blushing:

• 2 months later...

Hey Shy Guy! Sorry this is soooo late, but I was just going through these obs, and couldn't help but say "Bless You!"

P.S.- I would've blessed you each and every time, too! :yes:

Hey Shy Guy!  Sorry this is soooo late, but I was just going through these obs, and couldn't help but say "Bless You!"

P.S.- I would've blessed you each and every time, too! :D

Thank you, Sneesee! :twisted:

I like to bless my friends, but I generally don't do it to most others, but if you were my partner, I'd damned sure bless you! LOL!

It's always seemed weird to me when two people are OBVIOUSLY romantically involved and one doesn't bless the other....:twisted:

~Frack

Archived