Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self obs (F)

Sneezy Sunshine

When I woke up today, I knew that it was going to be a bad day. I had an intense tickle in my nose and my eyes quickly became insanely watery, but I couldn't sneeze. Nor could I breathe, I was so congested. Blowing my nose didn't help because the tickle was still there. I couldn't remember every wanting to sneeze so badly as I did when I first woke up

When I was in the bathroom, I sneezed several times. It didn't take me long to discover why: someone had left the window wide open and the wind was blowing throught the numerous newly-blossomed trees. I pinched my nose to try to get the sneezes to stop--even if it was for a ten seconds so that I could shut the damn window--but I was unsuccessful. I couldn't even stand up straight without the force of my sneezes causing me to lurch forward and bend at the waist. Closing the window was out of the question. Instead, I grabed some toilet paper (narrowly missing banging my head in the process), blew half a dozen good snotty blows, and stumbled back to my room.

I was greatful that I none of my hallmates were awake and wandering around because I knew that I was quite a sight. I'm sure that it would have been entertaining to watch me walk and try to control my sneezes, but it's not as if everyone at my school hasn't seen me sneeze before. So it goes. I'm still sneezing, but not as frequently. However, the rest of the day should be interesting. At any rate, at least I won't be outside much because I have four classes and a meeting.

:omg:

:omg: Wow. Great obs! I love that you pinched your nose to try and stop the sneezes :omg: There's nothing sexier than a good allergy sneeze :omg:
Instead, I grabed some toilet paper (narrowly missing banging my head in the process), blew half a dozen good snotty blows, and stumbled back to my room. 

:omg:

Thanks for posting, great observation. I think everyone knows which part I especially liked! :omg:

I'm sure that it would have been entertaining to watch me walk and try to control my sneezes,

Well, maybe just for us. :omg: That was such a wonderful observation. I'm sorry you're suffering so.

I wish there were some magic way to convert these "bad days" into wonderful days. Maybe relieving the sneezer of regular responsibilities and society would be a good start. Then, going to a special sneeze center.... Well, I'm working on it.

Thanks for sharing your experience. :omg:

I'm sure that it would have been entertaining to watch me walk and try to control my sneezes,

Well, maybe just for us. :blushing: That was such a wonderful observation. I'm sorry you're suffering so.

I wish there were some magic way to convert these "bad days" into wonderful days. Maybe relieving the sneezer of regular responsibilities and society would be a good start. Then, going to a special sneeze center.... Well, I'm working on it.

Thanks for sharing your experience. :blushing:

Ye gods and little fishies! That sounds fairly ominous for those allergy sufferers among us. :omg: Are you planning on keeping them locked up to sate your own carnal urges? For shame!

PS - I want front-row seats when this project gets going :omg:

• 3 weeks later...
When I woke up today, I knew that it was going to be a bad day.  I had an intense tickle in my nose and my eyes quickly became insanely watery, but I couldn't sneeze.  Nor could I breathe, I was so congested.  Blowing my nose didn't help because the tickle was still there.  I couldn't remember every wanting to sneeze so badly as I did when I first woke up

When I was in the bathroom, I sneezed several times.  It didn't take me long to discover why: someone had left the window wide open and the wind was blowing throught the numerous newly-blossomed trees.  I pinched my nose to try to get the sneezes to stop--even if it was for a ten seconds so that I could shut the damn window--but I was unsuccessful.  I couldn't even stand up straight without the force of my sneezes causing me to lurch forward and bend at the waist.  Closing the window was out of the question.  Instead, I grabed some toilet paper (narrowly missing banging my head in the process), blew half a dozen good snotty blows, and stumbled back to my room. 

I was greatful that I none of my hallmates were awake and wandering around because I knew that I was quite a sight.  I'm sure that it would have been entertaining to watch me walk and try to control my sneezes, but it's not as if everyone at my school hasn't seen me sneeze before.  So it goes.  I'm still sneezing, but not as frequently.  However, the rest of the day should be interesting.  At any rate, at least I won't be outside much because I have four classes and a meeting.

:yes:

I hope you're feeling better. But your self obs are wonderful!

Archived