Sneeze Fetish Forum

self-obs (F)

Guest Oleander

Guest Oleander

One of my best friends works in the flower department of Lowe's, and i was looking for him on his lunch break on Saturday, which involved me searching through rows of cherry blossom trees, and every other flower immaginable. I never considered myself to have any allergies whatsoever before, but now i'm rethinking that. I mean... sure, i'd sneeze occasionally when surrounded by flowers, or my eyes would get a bit watery, but that was all that ever happened.

anyway... to the obs! hehe...

i was searching for T through the friggen FOREST of cherry blossoms that they have there. it was a nice sunny day, and there were plenty of people around, and only a brave few ventured as deep into the "forest of cherry blossoms" where i was located, staring up at the sun with squinted eyes, trying to get the sneeze that had been holding in my nose to give me peace. and it LEFT. the damn sneeze left me hanging there going "What in the hell?" :blushing:

T then called for me, and i turned to the sound of his voice, which caused me to get a face full of flowers. That was just too danm much. I just stood there and held up my hand. "Haahh.. hang od. hhh... Huhhh -Eesssscchhooo! hhahh-mmmm-chhoo! Ehhkssschoo! Ehhssshhoo!"

at that point, he'd come over and stood next to me and pulled out a couple of tissues from the pocket pack he had on him. "You okay?"

I grabbed at the tissues and blew my nose. "I'b fide. those damb trees just got to me." He just laughed and rolled his eyes. "What?"

"You're adorable. come on, let's go to Starbucks."

I stood there for a split secong thinking "What? he's never... awe, screw it, Oleander. Get some coffee."

but still..... a bit odd, even for him. As far as i know, he thinks of me as a kid sister. soo... what's going on? i think i'm reading WAY too much into this.... :omg:

Bless you, great obs Oleander. As for what your friend said, he was just trying to be nice. I don't think what he said indicates him as a fetishist at all.

I enjoyed you obs. I don't think you should worry about your friend. It sounds like he was being sweet.

Great obs Oleander :blushing: You have a nice writing style.

I have a personal weakness for flower allergies, so thanks for sharing!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived