Sneeze Fetish Forum

photic sneezer ob (f)

jgj5480

I was chilling in my car in front of wal-mart...and saw a male and female come out of the store. She all the sudden sneezed three times!! I think it was the sun. she did something very interesting though....she brought one hand up to her face and used all of her fingers and was quickly tapping the tip of her nose while she sneezed!! She was sneezing, tapping her nose, and walking at the same time!! Now that is multi-tasking :D She was around 20 yrs old, brown hair roughly 5'5 and medium build. Her sneezes were medium to loud....aschewww...achhhaaa, achaaa.

Keep my eyes open for more obs

Jaime

• 2 weeks later...

Strange...I have never seen people tap their nose while sneezing...let alone do it with all their fingers! Cool observation though. And Walmart is a great place for observations...simply because there are so many people in there and so the possibility of someone in that crowd letting some juicy ones go is high. ALso, since Walmart keeps a variety of things....different people may be allergic to different things :-) I had been to walmart today but I couldn't get lucky this time. The pollen count is not as high here as it was a few days ago!

Archived