Sneeze Fetish Forum

school obs! woo! [m & f]

Guest BLUEpotion

Guest BLUEpotion

well, spring is indeed here, and it is showing by the amount of people sneezing in my school. we don't have much air conditioning and the windows are open a lot of the time. So I have several good obs for you all!

The first is this kid in my biology class. He's cute and for a while I had a little crush on him, which eventually became friendship. We were taking a test and he sat in front of me at the time.. at the beginning of the test he sneezed once, which sounded like "hehschoo".. somewhat wet. The teacher blessed him and he thanked her before ducking his head down quickly, completely silencing another sneeze. 5-10 seconds later his head bobbed down again for another stifled sneeze. That was interesting to watch.. but I needed to concentrate afterward, which was annoying. :blushing:

The second is a girl in my english class. She sits across the room from me, so I have a head on view of her. I'm not turned on by female sneezes but I thought I'd put it in here for others who might enjoy it. She seems to sneeze a lot, but some times more than others. Today was a particularly sneezy day for her and her sneezes are loud and open. They sound kinda like "heh-choo!!". The nice part about her sneezes are they usually come in 2 or 3 at a time, and she always has a nice pre-sneeze face. Sometimes she'll get ready to sneeze and then lose it. Okaaayyy that's all for my extremely long post. Enjoy!

-Blue

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ebougile

Thanks for posting that. The girl sneezing openly 2-3 times reminded me so much of when I was in grade eight back in the 1980's. Her name was Jeanette and she would also sneeze in doubles always loud and uncovered. Unfortunately, she would usually only sneeze twice a day, but I always looked forward to it. I sat directly behind her in English class (at least for a while before the teacher re-arranged all the desks one day :evil: ), but I also had a sort of head-on view of her in science class! She even sneezed on me twice at close range in the hallway one day. Thanks for bringing those memories back to me! :)

Archived