Sneeze Fetish Forum

Um...awkward?

shy_obsession

During my break, I have been watching a lot of home videos. That's what my family does when we are broke and bored. My sister and I were watching a Halloween one yesterday. We were walking in the school Halloween parades when I was in kindergarten. Since I went to school in the morning, I was home by the time my sister walked in her parade, so my mom and I watched and taped it. A little while into the video, you can see a teacher walk by in a costume. He was supposed to be one of the seven dwarves: Sneezy. He faked a sneeze to let everyone know who he was and he was also clutching a tissue in one hand. A few moments after he walked by, you can hear me say, "Mommy, was that a real sneeze?" AGGH! Why, why, WHY did that have to be caught on tape? I knew it was coming, so when that part came up, I started talking really loudly. My sister didn't notice, thank God. I mean, it could have been a coincidence and I could have been just plain curious. But we all know that wasn't the case. I was obviously fascinated with sneezing back then. I'm never watching that video with anyone again, lest they ask me why I said that! :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, I can relate. I have amazingly vivid memories of my early childhood, including this one.

I was 3 years old, and my mom took me with her to a clothing boutique. Of course, I was bored to death. I heard a woman sneeze on the other side of a rack of clothes, and I ran to see who it was. When I saw the woman, I knew she was the one who sneezed, but for some reason I felt compelled to say "Did you do that?" And then I squealed with laughter like I was crazy. She said she did it, which prompted more maniacal laughter from me. Then I demanded that she do it again. :D She politely told me she couldn't do it again, but of course I wasn't satisfied. When my mom found me harrassing a stranger to sneeze again, she grabbed my hand and we left the store. I like to think she assumed I did it because I was a bored little kid. I pray that she's completely forgotten about it entirely. I doubt I ever will...

Yep, I can relate. I have amazingly vivid memories of my early childhood, including this one.

I was 3 years old, and my mom took me with her to a clothing boutique. Of course, I was bored to death. I heard a woman sneeze on the other side of a rack of clothes, and I ran to see who it was. When I saw the woman, I knew she was the one who sneezed, but for some reason I felt compelled to say "Did you do that?" And then I squealed with laughter like I was crazy. She said she did it, which prompted more maniacal laughter from me. Then I demanded that she do it again. :D She politely told me she couldn't do it again, but of course I wasn't satisfied. When my mom found me harrassing a stranger to sneeze again, she grabbed my hand and we left the store. I like to think she assumed I did it because I was a bored little kid. I pray that she's completely forgotten about it entirely. I doubt I ever will...

Oh my God! You've officially made me feel better. Why are we so ignorant as kids? Can't we be aware of how weird we are? Can't we think before we speak? Yeesh.

Oh my God! You've officially made me feel better. Why are we so ignorant as kids? Can't we be aware of how weird we are? Can't we think before we speak? Yeesh.

Forgive me, but I have never thought of myself as "weird" regarding having this fetish. :D

HOWEVER....

When I was about 4, I was sitting on the couch playing with some toys when I sneezed a couple of times. My grandmother called out, "bless you!" and I said.....

"Don't EVER say that to me again!"

She looked at me funny and asked why and I said....ready?? READY?!?

"Because I'm going to lose my EVIL POWERS."

Oh yes, I really did say that. REALLY. She reminds me of it all the time. :blushing: But she never did say it to me again.

And look what happened! :lol:

~Aku

Holy crap VFP...you were a Kiddie Sneeze Shark!?! :D:blushing: That made me die laughing!

I was a dumb child. I used to draw all sorts of things at a very young age, with big ol' huge titles such as "The Pig Is Sneezing" and "The Sneezer Needs a Hanky". Yeah, I made up this character called "The Sneezer". He had striped trousers. Guess what he did. I wasn't too discreet about them, either. And my mother would always ask me "What is this?". HELLO? The title was self-explanatory! :lol: The pig is sneezing. Duh.

I had a large bed when I was growing up with a solid wooden frame, and I used to go underneath it and draw sneezing scenes in crayon on the underside of the frame. I was obsessed with pigs sneezing at the time! I'm not so much embarrassed by it, as I am curious if that old bed still exists somewhere, as we left it in the house when we moved. And did any random stranger ever find it and go "What the HELL?" :laugh: That would be SO funny!

Holy crap VFP...you were a Kiddie Sneeze Shark!?! :lol::laugh: That made me die laughing!

I was a dumb child. I used to draw all sorts of things at a very young age, with big ol' huge titles such as "The Pig Is Sneezing" and "The Sneezer Needs a Hanky". Yeah, I made up this character called "The Sneezer". He had striped trousers. Guess what he did. I wasn't too discreet about them, either. And my mother would always ask me "What is this?". HELLO? The title was self-explanatory! :) The pig is sneezing. Duh.

I had a large bed when I was growing up with a solid wooden frame, and I used to go underneath it and draw sneezing scenes in crayon on the underside of the frame. I was obsessed with pigs sneezing at the time! I'm not so much embarrassed by it, as I am curious if that old bed still exists somewhere, as we left it in the house when we moved. And did any random stranger ever find it and go "What the HELL?" :laugh: That would be SO funny!

:lmfao:

I found this UNREASONABLY funny for absolutely no good reason other than my Wrongness Today Factor (or WTF) is HORRIFICALLY HIGH. *is writing torture!* :lol:

Actually, I had the same sort of obsession with sneezing wolves/dogs. I drew them sneezing ALL THE TIME. No one ever noticed, though.

Dude, I used to make my grandfather tell me sneeze stories about wolves and such and make him to the sound effects and EVERYTHING! :lol: At one point, I asked him, "Grandpa, do you really like sneezing as much as me or are you JUST PRETENDING??"

:D

:laugh:

:nohappy:

He assured me that he liked sneezing just as much as me because hello, I was five. I wonder if he still remembers that..... :blushing:

Forgive me, but I have never thought of myself as "weird" regarding having this fetish. :lol:

Oh, I didn't mean that at all. I'm just talking about the whole "kids say the darndest things" line, basically. As kids, we are weird in the sense that we don't care what comes flying out of our mouths. Not weird in terms of this fetish. Sorry, I should have been more clear on that.

I have vivid recollections of my sister MAKING me play Barbie and Ken with her. (I was Ken, people... :lol: ). Well.... Ken would always bring Barbs flowers after work, and I would say "Okay.... Barbie HAS to be allergic to these flowers!" to which my sister would ask "Why?" and after a few minutes of discussion, she would finally start sneezing. :heart:

I musta been.... three? Its back when I lived in Wisconsin. :lol:

Forgive me, but I have never thought of myself as "weird" regarding having this fetish. :heart:

Oh, I didn't mean that at all. I'm just talking about the whole "kids say the darndest things" line, basically. As kids, we are weird in the sense that we don't care what comes flying out of our mouths. Not weird in terms of this fetish. Sorry, I should have been more clear on that.

Oh, I know you didn't mean it offensively! :lol: I STILL didn't think it was weird to like sneezing, though. And I still don't. LOL! "Weird" is just not a word I associate with this fetish. "Fun," yes. But not "weird." However, that's just me! :lol:

~Aku, who is weird.

Guest Love and Truth

I remember when I was like 4 or something, and I was watching Snow White. I always liked Sneezy, and it made me like...squirmy... whenever he sneezed. Sometimes I still find excuses to watch it! :eyebrow:

Guest HEYWHATSUP

I have quite a few embarrassing stories as well. One of the most embarrassing ones is when I was 7 or 8 and I would make my sister tell me if anyone at her school sneezed that day!! Let's just say she was very confused why I would always ask her that. She finally confronted me one day and I told her I "studied sneezes". :huh: And then once my uncle sneezed and she almost told him! :omg: I'm glad she doesn't ask me about it anymore. :)

As a very young child I used to always pretend my dolls were sneezing, but I don't think anyone really noticed. I remember playing some imaginary game with my brother when I was about seven where both of our "characters" had bad colds and kept sneezing. I honestly can't remember if that was my brother's idea or mine, but the memory has been very firmly lodged in my brain whereas I'm sure he would never remember it in a million years.

Between the ages of 9 and 16 I used to always draw little comics of people having sneezing fits and stuff, and I kept them in a series of notebooks. OMG, I'm so glad I don't have these anymore; I'd die if anyone ever saw them!

When I was too young to remeber the exact age, A neighbor girl at my grandmother's house always wanted me to play house with her.

I played with her some but ALWAYS insisted as that she was preparing dinner she had to use pepper and prove it by spilling a little and then having a sneezing fit.

If there were no sneezes and I was done playing house. Hey--rules are rules.

r.

I have quite a few embarrassing stories as well. One of the most embarrassing ones is when I was 7 or 8 and I would make my sister tell me if anyone at her school sneezed that day!! Let's just say she was very confused why I would always ask her that. She finally confronted me one day and I told her I "studied sneezes". :huh: And then once my uncle sneezed and she almost told him! :omg: I'm glad she doesn't ask me about it anymore. :)

I did the SAME thing with my youngest sister when she was about six and I was eleven. I'm not sure if she still remembers...

I remember, when I was 3-6, when I sneezed, someone would bless me, and I told them "not to say that again". My mother once asked me if I felt weird when somebody sneezed or something like that. I think she figured me out! Good thing she has a bad memory...

I can remember I had a friend and we played a lot with dolls and one certain doll always had a cold and was sneezing a lot. I think it must have been my idea but she always went on with it..

Another thing I can remember: When I was 4 years I had a teacher and I liked her very well and she had colds very often. I can remember one day I came home for school and I told my mother full of happyness that this teacher had a cold and sneezed a lot. :D

My mother still knows I liked that teacher very much but thank god she don't remember that I said that.

Now I am a kindergarten teacher myself and I notice that a lot of little childeren are interested at sneezing and faking sneezes etc, so maybe parents and other people didn't even notice the way I am interested in sneezing, just thought it was normal kids behavior..

I have some memories too :unsure: When I was 3 I used to ask people to sneeze :laugh: I also I used to draw the sneeze pics to, I remember one I drew of Simba from the Lion King, I was about 7 or 8 and then I went down stairs and gave it to my mother :omg:

This isn't really embarressing but when I was 7 I had a crush on my best friends older brothers (she has 3, my crush was the oldest, he's 6 years older than me) :omg: He had a paper route and I used to ask him if I could come along (he knew I had a crush on him, and was always very nice to me :o ) And he also knew I had a "thing" for sneezing. He used to pretend to sneeze because I liked it :laugh: He used to sniff flowers than fake sneeze :omg: and stuff like that through the whole route. Other times we were not out on his paper route, but he would still fake sneeze for me. He would pretend pepper and other stuff made him sneeze, but the real funny thing is that he also has bad allergies :lol: So he really never had to pretend to sneeze, because he sneezed alot to begin with. I think he was just being nice to me, but still don't know why he would fake sneeze for me... I think I'll never know...

gaaah! where to begin. I'm pretty sure none of my embarrassing childhood fetish moments are caught on tape, but lord...I have to say, I think I did ALL of the things other people have mentioned and them some. when I was really little (3 or 4), I remember I would sometimes ask my mom to tell me a bedtime story about someone sneezing...and she would, no questions asked...one was about a princess who got put under a sneezing spell by an evil witch...but then when my mom fake-sneezed as part of the story, I suddenly got intensely embarrassed and told her to stop! another time I was over at my friend's house for the weekend when my parents were out of town, and he had just gotten this health book for school (this was somewhere in the 4th grade zone)...and there was a chapter about allergies that was just plastered with pictures of people sneezing...man oh man, I was just creaming my shorts. literally. my underpants were soaked. I hadn't quite discovered masturbation yet, but I was totally mesmerized and so wound up I couldn't sit still all weekend...and my friend kept being like, let's go for a bike ride! let's play sumo wrestler! (our favorite game where we'd stuff our clothes w/ pillows and crash into each other while jumping on the bed) and I was like, nah, you go ahead, I wanna read this book, cause it's, um, so educational... :o

Oh my, what was with us and asking our parents to tell us sneezy bedtime stories?!?!? :o My dad would tell me TONS of stories about whatever, and he'd always fill them with sneezes....thinking back on it makes me highly uncomfortable, I can just remember lying in bed and giggling with delight as I openly enjoyed my fetish in the presence of a man who I would NEVER feel comfortable telling now. It boggles my mind how innocent and carefree we were as kids. :omg:

hey kids say the darnest things and when we're little we don't realise what we say or how we say it.....makes for some funny stories like that.....aaahhhh good times

Guest Snoopy_22

I totally fall into this category. I remember when I was about six or so, me and group of my friends played a game where we pretended to be "college girls." I always played the role of a girl with horrible allergies, and I would spend the whole time pretending to have massive sneezing fits. I would intentionally make us all pretend to be at a park or farm or somewhere else where my allergies would act up. They just went along with it, but looking back now... wow. I feel like dying.

When I was about 10, I used to go around the house with one of my friends and see what would make her sneeze. Like, we'd spray body spay and sniff it. I would ask her to describe to me what it felt like when she sneezed. Around the same time, I got this software for my computer where you could make a movie out of premade character and scenes. There was a sneeze sound effect, so ALL of my movies had to do with someone catching a cold and just sneezing the whole time. I wonder what my sister thought of those...

I'm sure there are other embarassing things as well, but those are the things I can think of off the top of my head. It makes me squirm just thinking about it, but it's pretty hilarious as well.

He assured me that he liked sneezing just as much as me because hello, I was five. I wonder if he still remembers that..... B-P

Or maybe he really does... :twisted:

• 4 months later...

Archived