Sneeze Fetish Forum

Um...awkward?

shy_obsession

:heart: Oh dear, this brings back memories... Some of them are funny. Others are horribly embarrassing :twisted:

When I was little, I used to ask my friends to fake sneezes for me ALL the time when we were playing. I obviously prefered allergy sneezes even at that time, because I always wanted them to be allergic to this or that... Now when I think back on it I can't believe they actually did all the things I asked for... Long fake build-ups, describing how itchy their noses were, sniffling and rubbing their eyes... Poor things! They really must have though I was crazy :evil:

Oh, and I remember one time when I was at my "boyfriend's" house (I was 11 years old, he was 13. Aww. :twisted: ) and we were playing the Zelda game. And as soon as I found out that Link would sneeze if you left him standing somewhere cold, I immediately told my boyfriend: "You know, this is a little weird, but I've always loved it when people sneeze. Can't you just let Link stand still here for a while so I can watch him sneeze?" And sweet as he was, he let me have it my way. Without a single question. Wonder if he still remembers it... :innocent:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just remembered one of my own. My sisters and I used to play this game called "Full House" about four families that lived in one house and there were two little twin girls there, who caused a lot of mischief. Three of the guys were musicians: a violinist, a guitarist, and a pianist and coincidentally, they were all allergic to perfume.:twisted: The weird thing is, this was my sister's idea, not mine, and I just went along with it. One time they were performing at a concert and the two little girls decided to put perfume in their musical instruments.:evil: They sneezed repeatedly while performing. And the fourth guy who lived in the house was allergic to the flowers that grew in their garden.

Hahaha these are great! They're bringing back cringe-some memories of taking over the wendy house in nursery to play 'mummies and babies' with my friend, who always had to be the child and always had to be sick and sneezing! I also wrote a story about someone called Simon Handkerchief involving loooots of sneezing and complete with illustrations, and was horrified when my mum found it when she was cleaning my room once. She was just like "Oh, what a nice little story!" but I still feel almost sick thinking about it!

I've always had a love/hate thing with sneezing - it thrilled me, but only in private. With other people around, it embarrassed me, and even now I can remember and anticipate a single sneeze in pretty much any film or TV show I saw as a kid. I used to dread them being on when my parents were there, although I would have loved to enjoy them on my own. Same goes for books... I seem to recall a couple of Enid Blyton stories and one called Robert the Rose Horse which featured lots of sneezing, and they seemed like such guilty pleasures, to be read in secret!

Looking back I just find it really cool that I've always felt this way, and it's exciting to see that a lot of other people on this forum have had similar experiences!

E x

Well, I wish I'd played some of the games everyone else obviously did. Apart from the things I obviously did as well like demanding snneezy stories.

I've often wondered why I became so shy about sneezy matters, but then i remember that when i was about five we went swimming at school and a mate of mine , while we were changing, separately, gave the most perfect chlorine sneeze. I at once pulled back the curtain separating us and complimented him on it. Later I wrote A POEM about it which I showed to our teacher. Oddly, I began to feel embarrassed at about this point [nd have never recovered].

Oh, awesome. Great topic for a thread. Have I got some of these... :devil2:

When I was younger and my mom brought me to this store downtown and I would immediately run to the book section and pull out one of those... like, soundbooks. With the little buttons on the side that if you press them corresponding with the picture on the pages would sort of act out that scene. Welllll! There was a troll one or whatever... like, shoe elves or something and there was a button where a girl elf thing would sneeze. So what would I do? I would stand there for the whole duration of the shopping trip and press this button.

Geeze... That's slightly embarrasing.

I was never told stories by my parents or whatever, but I daydreamed a lot and played with my toys and they would always be sick or have colds and whatever and I enjoyed it. Of course, if anyone looked in at me talking to a stuffed bear asking it if it wanted more pepper on it's food and then sneezing for it in a little "bear" voice. :yes:

However, unlike some of you, I never ever mentioned it to anyone at all. Although... I always asked if someone had allergies. Actually... I still kind of do. :) I just basically lay n' wait until an opening arises for me to ask.

I've always had a love/hate thing with sneezing - it thrilled me, but only in private. With other people around, it embarrassed me, and even now I can remember and anticipate a single sneeze in pretty much any film or TV show I saw as a kid. I used to dread them being on when my parents were there, although I would have loved to enjoy them on my own. Same goes for books... I seem to recall a couple of Enid Blyton stories and one called Robert the Rose Horse which featured lots of sneezing, and they seemed like such guilty pleasures, to be read in secret!

I had a love/hate thing for sneezing when I was little too! My older sister used to have huge, neverending sneezing fits and I hated it so much, at one time I used to hit her every time she sneezed. My mom once told me that once when we were staying at someone's house, and sleeping together, my sister sneezed in her sleep and I turned round and smacked her one - in MY sleep!

On the love side, Robert the Rose horse was THE book that made the biggest impression on me - ever!!!

On the love side, Robert the Rose horse was THE book that made the biggest impression on me - ever!!!

Omg, Robert the Rose horse! :laugh: I remember reading that book once when I was about 6... I think it was at the day-care center...and then it disappeared, and I never found again :clapping:

Man, I gotta keep an eye out for that one :hug: Best book ever written :clapping:

I have also had the awkwardness of a childhood fetish captured on tape for posterity. When I was about 3 or 4, my Dad was in hospital on his birthday. My Mum decided it would be a nice idea for my sister and I to make a tape saying Happy Birthday. I discovered said tape about 2 years ago, and had a listen. It started out cutely and innocent enough, and then things took a sudden turn for the worse. On the tape, my sister also decided to say some joke that she had learned at school that day. It was something lame about a giraffe having a sore throat. Clearly, something in my small brain clicked off with this talk of illness related malarky, because I decided to make a joke about sneezing. Listening back on the tape, I clearly didn't KNOW any jokes about sneezing, and was just making one up on the spot, having found a chance to have some sneezing related fun. I forget exactly what it was, but it was some intensely pointless knock-knock joke. Something to the effect of "Knock knock"/"Who's there?"/"Stop sneezing!". My Mum laughed at the complete randomness of the joke and I'm pretty sure all was forgotton, but was my face ever red when making this discovey as an adult! I'd feel too guilty to destroy this tape that has been kept for so many years, but I do hope no-one ever decides to take a listen to it again...

I have loads more examples. Sadly, my fetish stems back from as far as I can remember, so I was readily exploring the sneezing world well before I was old enough to monitor my behaviour. I have a Mickey Mouse video, that involves Mickey's pet elephant copping a face full of red pepper, and going on a sneeing fit that ends with him blowing down a kennel. Pepper=sneezing? I decided to trial out this theory for myself. Unfortunately, not being too well-versed in condiments, instead of pepper, I decided to sniff some salt. Not only was it far from effective in the sneezing stakes, but the burning was so intense that I went and told my Mum what I'd done. When she asked me why I had snorted salt, I explained that I thought it was pepper...which, of course, provided a lot more clarity to the situation.

Childhood games were also frequently centred around bizarre sneezing scenarios. I remember once making up a rule that if a character in a game laughed, the laughter made them sneeze. None of my fellow playmates seemed to keen about this idea, however, my character seemed to find a lot of things to be utterly hilarious. And many, many scenarios involved kids trying to get back at their "mean" teacher by innocently bringing them flowers, well within the knowledge that they were allergic to them.

I don't know how such behaviours didn't seem to raise any suspicions from my family...as far as I know, they are none the wiser (thank god).

Oh, no! You just have to ask yourself, "What was I THINKING?" But I guess as kids we just don't care as much what other people think, and I don't think any of us were aware that it was a fetish back then. Luckily, I don't *think* I had my friends play any suspicious games...hopefully not.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm so late on this one but it brought up a memory I haven't thought of in years. When I was younger about 7 or 8 I started taping my sneezes and counting how many I could do before I couldn't do it anymore. I was inducing of course but the funny part is about 4 or 5 years later I taped a bunch of songs for someone on the tape and gave it to them. Then the next time I went over their house they told me I had to listen to the tape. I thought something was wrong with it. There was.........after the music stopped it cut back in to me counting my sneezes. My friend asked me if that was me and what in the world I was doing......I said no thats my cousin and I don't know what she was doing she can be wierd at times. :D I did steal that tape back though just to be safe.

Edited to add that I also put lots of sneezes into my playing. I remember playing with Barbie and Ken and Ken was always sick or allergic to something.

I also remember when I was about 14 I told a friend of mine who was bored he should go through his spice cabinet and see what could make him sneeze....he did........boy was I in heaven. I wonder what he would say if he ever saw me again....hopefully he has long since forgotten......although we did do it more than once.

Ok, another really late reply, but omg, I can relate to this thread so much! I did a similar thing to Kayla, and when I was about the same age I used to record myself ‘sneezing’ on a tape recorder in my room, except I was fake sneezing. I had this book of little nursery rhymes/poems, and I would sit for hours reading them aloud and recording it, pretending to have these uncontrollable sneezing fits while I was doing it. I obviously thought I was pretty talented at this fake sneezing, because I then started doing it endlessly round the house, and was really shocked when my mum asked me why I was pretending to sneeze all the time. :D My response was that ‘I can if I want to, can’t I?’ and do another fake sneeze to prove the point! Agh. And I found these tapes a couple of years ago when I moved house - I nearly died, and swiftly recorded over those parts!

I can also remember faking sneezes at home later, when I was about 9, and making out that I was completely unable to control it and really fed up, telling my brother to ‘hit me if I sneezed again’ (as in to try and ‘make’ myself stop…) :) Ohhhh…I am CRINGING as I write this!!

Also, like a lot of people, so it seems, my childhood colouring books are full of various animals with hankies drawn over their noses/snouts/beaks/whatever and speech bubbles saying ‘achoo’ on them! Can my parents honestly think it was just some random childlike obsession?! And my friends – who I would make create sneezing powder from whatever was in the spice rack with me, take it, or pretend to sneeze; or help me keep tallies of our sneezy teacher’s sneezes?!

Strange how much things change in a few years!

Ahaha I'm glad I'm not the only one who did stupid sneeze related stuff as a kid >.<

When I was about 11ish I went to camp with a friend who had bad allergies to cut grass. When we went to the swimming pool, they had just cut the grass ALL around us. I kept standing by the fence hoping that my friend would come over, get the allergens up her nose and sneeze :wheels: Oh man, the things kids do....

OMG why haven't I discovered this thread before? It made me laugh so hard that I cried :unsure:

I'm quite positive I have done embarrassing things related to sneezing before. Luckily for me, I have a terrible memory, so any embarrassing moments of my childhood are blissfully erased.

I also think that I didn't considered sneezing as an obsession until I was actually old enough to be discrete about it. Also, I was only interested in cartoon/television sneezes with long build-ups. Ok it was mostly for the build-ups. Normal, everyday sneezing, even fits of sneezing, did nothing to me. In fact, it was only after I discovered online sites like Tarotgal and Serotica did I even begin to pay attention to human sneezing. Now I'm corrupted, I mean, now I can fully appreciate the human sneeze. :blushing:

I remember imagining stories of my favorite cartoon characters with allergies. And they HAD to be allergies. And many times it would be the villans with allergies. Because they were bad guys and deserved to be punished. Plus it was extremely cute to see bad guys lose their self control. They would fight it of course, because bad guys don't sneeze. They would do everything to stop the sneeze! But of course that would simply make things worse and worse and worse. :)

Sometimes I would even dream this. And I would wake up just before the sneeze finally came. But that felt so unfulfilled that I would purposefully go back to sleep just to finish the dream!

*groan* LOL

When I was really little I loved the Sesame Street bit where the Count was counting the pots of flowers and they'd make him sneeze, so then he was counting his sneezes. God, that turned me on (not that I knew what that feeling was at the time!)

I also, much to my acute embarrassment, when I was about 8 or so, apparently paid special attention to some of my friends' sneezes...I didn't even realise this until years and years later when one of them said I used to ask her to sneeze...HOW EMBARRASSING!! I apparently also played sneezy games where we'd pretend to be people with colds. WHY!? WHY WAS I SO OBVIOUS?! I honestly can't even recall this now! (THANK GOD!) LOL

• 1 month later...

This thread is really helpful to me. I've ALWAYS had this fetish, but I never told anyone, and I thought everyone felt the same way about sneezing as I did. :rolleyes:

Um, Okay, I remember I was 5 or something like that, and I was playing a game with my friend (maybe house?), and I pretended that the baby was catching a cold. My friend got annoyed and said "Why does everyone have to get sick in everygame we play? You always make them catch colds!"

I didn't know that I had a fetish, but it made me cringe, and I avoided playing that game much anymore :D

I've always loved cold sneezing, but I never told anyone (though it was pretty damn obvious, me watching sneezes on TV over and over again and practically having a spasm everytime someone sneezed :drool: )

So yeah, that is an awkward memory I will always remember!

I've had some similar experiences as well. Mine was slightly more embarassing considering i was actually caught masturbating to sum1 sneezing when i was 5. Of coursem i didn't know what i was doing, but looking back at it...yeah, that's embarassing.

stories and one called Robert the Rose Horse which featured lots of sneezing, and they seemed like such guilty pleasures, to be read in secret!

:drool: OMG I had that book when I was a kid! I would always have my grandpa (MY GRANDPA!!! :drool: ) read it to me. I used to love that book because it was the only one that I found the word "Achoo" in. All the rest were just "So-and-so sneezes", and the like.

But yes, when I was little, I used to watch TV shows and (whether I liked the show or not) if it had sneezing in it, I would get in on video cassette. And when everyone left and I was alone (with some baby sitter or something who would stay downstairs and watch soaps) I'd bring out the video tape and just press play! Ta da! Hundreds of shows with sneezing! Then one day the baby sitter came upstairs and saw what I was watching. (I didn't know she'd come upstairs because the stairs are behind the couch) and saw me rewinding one of my favorite sneezy parts...over....and over....and overrrrrrr...... She asked "What the hell are you watching and why are you rewinding it to the sneeze?"

:omg: I just sat there, hunched over and embarrassed. I almost ran off before I just happened to say "BECAUSE I LIKE IT! IT TINGLES!!!" and dashed off to my room. :o

I dearly hope she never told my parents...

Oh...my. I hope this doesn't come off the wrong way, but I don't feel so bad anymore! Let's all just hope that all of these people have long forgotten...

Guest Raksu

I never noticed this thread before! :drool:

I've had some similar experiences as well. Mine was slightly more embarassing considering i was actually caught masturbating to sum1 sneezing when i was 5. Of coursem i didn't know what i was doing, but looking back at it...yeah, that's embarassing.

Yeah, I was about 5 or 6 and my mom came to my room while I was masturbating (I didn't know what I was doing, it just felt good to 'think about sneezing and do like this') and she actually hit me. More than once. She was so angry I began to cry and when she finally left I..... started again to masturbate O_o

Ahahha, this is hilarious!

When I was a kid, for me allergies were something really ladylike, and I was a bit envious to a friend who had them.

But cold sneezes were something I was always really into. And I was always ashamed of my interest in sneezing. I ofter wonder, why is that... where did I pick it up? Anyway, I have a strikingly similar memory as you, NameTaken, about playing with my friend... I was around 4 or 5, she was playing father and I mother, and there was a doll which was our kid. So I took this really serious tone of voice and said: "You know, let's play that this kid has somekind of sickness... that causes it to catch bad colds all the time..." My friend went furious: "Why ALWAYS when we play someone has to be sick?!" I was really embarassed. I had thought that it would pass as something completely random. Well obviously it didn't. After that I was way more cautious about not proposing something like that too often when playing :blink:

And ofcourse the sneezy episodes in TV-shows made me really happy! Man, when I was a kid they were actually airing this Finnish show on TV, in which the whole plot evolves around a flu passing from person to another. I loved that show so much! There was a mass of sneezes in every episode! I tried to carefully ask my mother if we could tape it, as it was a "really funny show". My mother shrugged and said: "What's so funny about it? It's just those guys sneezing all the time." I pretended to agree.

I never noticed this thread before! :blink:

Yeah, I was about 5 or 6 and my mom came to my room while I was masturbating (I didn't know what I was doing, it just felt good to 'think about sneezing and do like this') and she actually hit me. More than once. She was so angry I began to cry and when she finally left I..... started again to masturbate O_o

I hope this isn't 18+; if it is, please edit, someone; but this reminds me; when I was perhaps 8 or 9, I was in the bath with my brother and my mother asked me why I had an erection; well, obviously she didn't say that, because in the prehistoric times we were entirely unaware of sexuality till we were 21.

But the essence of my reply was that it went like that when I thought about it or about people sneezing.

Heaven knows what she made of that, but she cetainly never mentioned it again, thank God, and I imagine she just thought of it as an odd childish thing to say. In fact, I wonder if she really didn't know what made little boys react like that.

I never noticed this thread before! :blink:

I've never understood parents freaking out about their kids masturbating. Both my kids do it (they're 6 and 8)... it's entirely normal. I've simply explained to them that it's the sort of thing we do when we're by ourselves, and not when we're watching tv with the family or out in public :blink: It's perfectly natural, and most kids start doing it by age 3 or so. Not full out fingering themselves or whatever, but rubbing their crotches against things, etc. TOTALLY normal :blushing:

When my grandmother used to keep me as a kindergartener, I would often play with a neighbor girl who always wanted to play house (momma and pappa, etc.). I would agree but only on the condition she would at some time spill pepper in the kitchen and sneeze a bunch......a bit obvious in retrospect but it was the only way I was playing her game.

I also remember my babysitter when I was 4-7 or so was a beautiful high school girl with long red hair and terrible hayfever. I don't remember that much detailed about it but I suspect that fed my fetish big time.

I also remember being very lovely lady visiting us and helping us cook dinner that one evening when my mother was working. She had actually spilled pepper in the kitchen (probably where I got the idea for the game element) and started sneezing....she sent us little kids out of the kitchen closing the kitchen push door. She sneezed repeatedly as she was brooming the stuff up but we were kept out. I coulsd only listen to most of her fit from the adjacent dinning room.

At age 4-5 I know a large group of family went to a dive in move theater and I remember a lady in an adjacent car having a massive sneeing fit. I always loved summer drive in theaters after that.

THose are my early memories.

I think this might be my favorite thread in the whole forum. Reading and laughing over everyone's stories makes me remember my own idiotic childhood. I would CONSTANTLY make my friends pretend to be sick when we were playing Let's Pretend, and every time A would say, "Okay, I'm better now," I'd say, "Oh, no! B has it now!" No one ever called me on it - thank goodness.

I'd stay in my room and play with my Barbie dolls for hours on end, and they were always catching colds and being put to bed, doing all the sneezes myself, of course. One night at supper, my mom asked me what on earth I'd been playing and commented that she could hear me when she was upstairs. I can't remember what excuse I must have stammered out, but after that, I started stuffing a blanket into the crack of my door!

When I was 11-12 and started writing, I'd put sneezing scenes into literally everything I wrote - this one story had three different characters getting sick on five separate occasions! I can't believe my mom never noticed a pattern.

Guest Microfine19

When I was little, figure about 4 or 5, my dad would tell me stories while I was in bed. I remember I used to ask him to make the characters be sick or have allergies. I remember that sometimes he looked a bit confused as to why I always wanted people to sneeze, but he did it anyway. I would also pretend that my barbies were sick and had allergies. My favorite barbie was constantly sick and had terrible allergies, she would sneeze 24/7. My best friend was o.k. with it, though, when I played with her. She didn't seem to realize anything strange about it, thankfully. :rolleyes:

Archived