Sneeze Fetish Forum

Spoo's Drabbles (mostly Mystrade, plus some other fandoms)

Spoo

Howdy, everyone! Spoo here with her official participation in Natto and Dove’s writing challenge. If you’re not sure what that is, please feel free to check it out over here, okay? Super! For my 100 different writing prompts, I have chosen a few of my favorite anime shows whatever interests me at the time. I’ll be sure to list the series and characters when appropriate to avoid major confusion and whatnot~. All of this will mainly consist of male sneezing with possible female sneezing as well, but mostly male. yes.gif

These prompts will be posted up anywhere from one at a time to four at a time throughout the next few weeks (or however long it takes to finish this challenge). So, without further adieu, let’s begin, shall we? wink.png

~*~

Series: Ouran High School Host Club

Character(s): Tamaki, Kyouya

Prompt: 61 - Idiot

Word count: 122

In Kyouya’s eyes, Tamaki was indeed a prince.

His fierce determination to ensure a lady’s contentment was topnotch, gracing each individual princess with utmost consideration and care. Bravery and genuine kindheartedness also accompanied the bi-cultural blond, as though making others happy was of his highest honor.

And yet, when the club doors closed the prince dropped his gallant ways and surrendered to what he’d been holding back all afternoon, courtesy of the newly imported flora.

The bespectacled vice president watched his best friend idly while scribbling down a few new notes in his notebook. Finally, when the violent paroxysm broke off, leaving the pink-nosed idiot sniffling and scrubbing at his itching eyes, Kyouya smiled.

“You could have said something sooner, you know.”

~*~

Character(s): Hikaru, Kaoru, Haruhi

Prompt: 65 - Similarities

Word count: 100

There were several similarities shared between Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin.

Some of the brothers’ similarities included their identical looks, condescending ideas, and matching speaking patterns. However, one similarity among the many that Haruhi had come to realize, due to the fact that she occupied the same class as the twins, was that the boys always seemed to…

Hah’ISSHchuu!

…sound similar like that as well. It was quite interesting to say the very least - interesting enough for the curious honor student to notice the synchronized expulsions on either side of her desk before she issued each twin a murmured, “Bless you”.

~*~

Character(s): Kyouya, Tamaki

Prompt: 36 - Miserable

“How long do you plan to stand there and stare at me, Tamaki?”

The usual smooth velvet that encased Kyouya’s voice was replaced by something thick, curt, and unmistakably miserable. Two tissues were pressed to his irritated nose, if only to pacify the twitching appendage and stem its constant flow.

“Long enough to realize that this is no illusion, mon ami!”

Tamaki didn’t know if it was the pinkish nose and cheeks, or the way the thick sea of blankets dwarfed his best friend’s figure, but something…something was preventing him from leaving Kyouya’s room.

Hii'stchhu!”

Ah, yes. That was it.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my god, these are so ridiculously adorable! I love Ouran, I'm really glad to see fic of it here. These are just too cute, especially the first one. Can't wait to see more, and I'm so glad you want to participate! :yes:

Oh my god, these are so ridiculously adorable! I love Ouran, I'm really glad to see fic of it here. These are just too cute, especially the first one. Can't wait to see more, and I'm so glad you want to participate! :laugh:

Haha, thank you! I'm more than happy to participate. :doublethumbsup: I'm glad you guys brought this idea on over. Oh, and just so you know. I have another Ouran fic here, co-written, in case you didn't see.

Anywho, thanks again, and... BRING ON THE DRABBLES! :yes:

Ah!! I love these! Especially the one with the twins, that's just adorable on so many levels, I don't even know where to begin. :) I look forward to more of these!

I very much like what you've got going, even though I'm unfamiliar with the fandom. Can't wait to see more!

I guess I forgot to put down the prompt list for all of you to see. B) My bad. And since I can’t edit my first post for some reason (?) I’ll just put it here.

1 - Kink :: 2 - Science Fiction :: 3 - Frightened :: 4 - Fake :: 5 – Pencil :: 6 – Squint :: 7 – Misplaced :: 8 – Joy :: 9 - Touched :: 10 – Cough :: 11 – Hot/Cold :: 12 – Sin :: 13 – Care :: 14 – Frail :: 15 – The End :: 16 – Three :: 17 – Never :: 18 – Midnight :: 19 – Promise :: 20 – Fight :: 21 – Pollen :: 22 – Embarrassment :: 23 – Alcohol :: 24 – Mask :: 25 – Mistake :: 26 – Suspicion :: 27 – Disagreement :: 28 – Assignment :: 29 – Purple :: 30 – June :: 31 – Calculating :: 32 – Fall :: 33 – Cry :: 34 – Relief :: 35 – Breath :: 36 – Miserable :: 37 – Chocolate :: 38 – Violent :: 39 – Muffle :: 40 – Swift :: 41 – Run :: 42 – Poison :: 43 – Contagion :: 44 – Tissue :: 45 – Sore :: 46 – Enraptured :: 47 – Wary :: 48 – Pathetic :: 49 – Sweat :: 50 – Gentle :: 51 – Milk :: 52 – Ravenous :: 53 – Blanket :: 54 – Needles :: 55 – Sports :: 55 – Ruin :: 56 – Lovely :: 57 – Hospital :: 58 – Annoying :: 59 – Mother :: 60 – Bike :: 61 – Idiot :: 62 – Puppy :: 63 – Control :: 64 – Unfair :: 65 – Similarities :: 66 – Raincoat :: 67 – Worship :: 68 – Attitude :: 69 – Fuck :: 70 – Confession :: 71 – Floor :: 72 – Remedy :: 73 – Don’t :: 74 – Ego :: 75 – Heartless :: 76 – Lullaby :: 77 – Secret :: 78 – Shut Up :: 79 – Music :: 80 – Grudge :: 81 – Solitude :: 82 – Magic :: 83 – Dirty :: 84 – City :: 85 – Teacher :: 86 – Sky :: 87 – Hypocrite :: 88 – Tattoo :: 89 – Money :: 90 – Childhood :: 91 – Goodbye :: 92 – Victory :: 93 – Weather :: 94 – Photo :: 95 – Rage :: 96 – Internet:: 97 – Fashion :: 98 – Favor :: 99 – Lazy :: 100 – Airplane

~*~

I thought I’d mix it up this time with some Fruits Basket goodness. Enjoy! :)

Series: Fruits Basket

Character(s): Kyo, Tohru

Prompt: 20 - Fight

Word count: 119

Concerned eyes had yet to leave the orange-haired boy that sat at the table.

Yuki wasn’t awake yet, and neither was Shigure, and so the early-risers were alone in the morning silence. Tohru knew it wasn’t polite to stare, but there was something about Kyo that wouldn’t let her gaze trail elsewhere.

“Kyo-kun?” she asked, tilting her head. “Are you okay?”

The Cat tensed at the inquiry and went back to scowling; his breathing was short and hitched, and the edges of his nostrils blushed pink. He hadn’t touched his breakfast yet.

“Quit worrying,” he quipped.

“R-right, sorry! I didn’t mean to--”

Ih’kssht! K’tssht!”

“Ah! Bless you, Kyo-kun! Are you catching a cold?”

Damnit. He’d lost the fight.

~*~

Character(s): Hatori, Shigure

Prompt: 92 - Victory

Word count: 134

Hatori wasn’t allowed to fall ill. Period.

That was everyone else's job. He was the one who tended to their injuries, gave them medicine, and prayed no one vomited on him because going home to change would interfere with other appointments. That was why he tried to keep his tired eyes from rolling when Shigure insisted that he rest.

“It isn’t that simple,” the doctor explained. He took a small sip of the tea that soothed his burning throat and sighed.

The man across from him smiled a knowing smile and tilted forward, shrugging. “It’s only a suggestion. How else do you plan on getting better?”

Hatori ignored his cousin’s antics and leaned back in his chair, arms folding and eyes closing. He sniffed.

“What’re you doing?”

Resting.”

Victory had never been so satisfying.

Insert spastic fangirling here. I am so thrilled to see this! You write a wonderful Hatori, and Kyo too. Poor guy, I can definitely see him feeling like he wasn't allowed to get sick. *nods* Doctors are human too!

*pressures you to write one about Akito*

Anyway great job! :)

sneeztensia: Isn't Fruits Basket wonderful? B) The cast is lovely, indeed. I'm glad you liked it!

dove: It's cute when a kitty sneezes, isn't it? Haha. I couldn't help myself. :lmfao:

Natto: Thank you very much! Like I said, Hatori's my ultimate anime obsession; I'd be ashamed if I couldn't write him at least somewhat in character, hehe. Ah, and you know what they say? "An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if the doctor is cute, SCREW THE FRUIT!" :)

yayyyy I love those animes!

These are so cute! I love the "Similarities" one haha cuuute <3

WHEEEEEEE!! Ouran :zorro::jason2::)

...and now I'm late for work or I'd comment more elaborately! :unsure: *RUNS*

*insert more of the giggly silly fangirly goodness here* omgomgomgomgomg... that first Ouran one... AMAZINGLY ADORABLY KYOOOTE!!! *flails*

*runs off to actually watch/read*

lalaland~: Haha, thank you! :bleh: I do love the twins~

Maru-chan: OMNOMNOM! I'm glad you like, sweetie-kins. :bday:

VoOs: Gahhh...you make me blush~. :yes::D

chui: Squee! Thankyouthankyouuuu~!

Alrighty. Now that my thanks are out of the way, it's time to post summore drabbles! Not being able to edit posts more than once really complicates this process, but I'm determined to rise above it! :laugh: Or at least make the best of it, haha.

Here we have two drabbles fresh off the press! Well, fresh off of Microsoft Word, anyway. The first one is dedicated to Natto (because she's awesome) and the second is all for me, baby. I have this THING for torturing Tamaki Suoh. Can you tell? Mmm. The image of him sneezing is amazing. Anyone up for drawing me a picture? :wub: *shot*

Here we go!

1 - Kink :: 2 - Science Fiction :: 3 - Frightened :: 4 - Fake :: 5 – Pencil :: 6 – Squint :: 7 – Misplaced :: 8 – Joy :: 9 - Touched :: 10 – Cough :: 11 – Hot/Cold :: 12 – Sin :: 13 – Care :: 14 – Frail :: 15 – The End :: 16 – Three :: 17 – Never :: 18 – Midnight :: 19 – Promise :: 20 – Fight :: 21 – Pollen :: 22 – Embarrassment :: 23 – Alcohol :: 24 – Mask :: 25 – Mistake :: 26 – Suspicion :: 27 – Disagreement :: 28 – Assignment :: 29 – Purple :: 30 – June :: 31 – Calculating :: 32 – Fall :: 33 – Cry :: 34 – Relief :: 35 – Breath :: 36 – Miserable :: 37 – Chocolate :: 38 – Violent :: 39 – Muffle :: 40 – Swift :: 41 – Run :: 42 – Poison :: 43 – Contagion :: 44 – Tissue :: 45 – Sore :: 46 – Enraptured :: 47 – Wary :: 48 – Pathetic :: 49 – Sweat :: 50 – Gentle :: 51 – Milk :: 52 – Ravenous :: 53 – Blanket :: 54 – Needles :: 55 – Sports :: 55 – Ruin :: 56 – Lovely :: 57 – Hospital :: 58 – Annoying :: 59 – Mother :: 60 – Bike :: 61 – Idiot :: 62 – Puppy :: 63 – Control :: 64 – Unfair :: 65 – Similarities :: 66 – Raincoat :: 67 – Worship :: 68 – Attitude :: 69 – Fuck :: 70 – Confession :: 71 – Floor :: 72 – Remedy :: 73 – Don’t :: 74 – Ego :: 75 – Heartless :: 76 – Lullaby :: 77 – Secret :: 78 – Shut Up :: 79 – Music :: 80 – Grudge :: 81 – Solitude :: 82 – Magic :: 83 – Dirty :: 84 – City :: 85 – Teacher :: 86 – Sky :: 87 – Hypocrite :: 88 – Tattoo :: 89 – Money :: 90 – Childhood :: 91 – Goodbye :: 92 – Victory :: 93 – Weather :: 94 – Photo :: 95 – Rage :: 96 – Internet:: 97 – Fashion :: 98 – Favor :: 99 – Lazy :: 100 – Airplane

~*~

Character(s): male!Akito, Hatori

Prompt: 43 - Contagion (dedicated to Natto XD)

Hatori was well aware that contagion never radiated from Akito.

Even as the dark-haired young man inhaled the shimmering moist that threatened to slide past his slender nostrils, the doctor knew he wouldn’t catch the illness. No one would ever catch anything from Akito. The curse mutated whatever virus decided to plague the god to fit his specific DNA and his alone.

The Sohma master took note of his Dragon staring at him and parted his lips to ask what the hell his problem was. However, an untamed rush of air abruptly replaced venomous words and misted Hatori’s sleeve instead.

~*~

Character(s): Tamaki

Prompt: 10 - Cough

Tamaki Suoh wasn’t one to get sick.

In spite of this fact, each time an illness did strike him, it always managed to settle in his chest. His present ailment was no different. By only the second day of falling under the weather he developed a wracking cough. The violent lung spasms left him virtually exhausted after each fit that targeted his weakened body. Labored breathing crackled with every inhalation, displaying the liquefied infection that ricocheted within his suffering bronchial tubes.

Wincing, he freed the clogged airways and disposed of the aftermath in a tissue before clearing his sore throat.

gslrhjtrjlehitiri Akito! *fangirls* Thank you very much, I really appreciate it. And I like the idea of Hatori being kind of uncomfortable even though he knows he won't get anything--he probably wouldn't be uncomfortable with someone who was contagious, he's a doctor! And the one with Tamaki was just adorable. That sounds really painful and unpleasant. Great job.

Natto: Yay! I'm happy you liked it. Hatori is a strange man, indeed. It's why I'm obsessed with him. XD

sneeztensia: Thank you! See, I'm not really a big fan of the 's-word' ( yeah, I know :lol: ) so I like to describe more than actually say what it is. :D

Shiny_bug: Shinyyyyyy! :web: I'm so glad you like them! The Kyouya one is probably my favorite, next to Haa-san's. :heart:

Ouran!!!!! GAHHH!~ i looooove tamaki! the image of him sneezing is one of the most amazing things.... :P:blink: can you ever see youself finishing the ouran one with the flowers? that was my fave (even without the sneezing) or Hikaru and Kaoru's? kyaaa! that was SO cute! X3 you are amazing!!!

Mitsu: I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D Since these are drabbles I doubt I'll continue any of them. HOWEVER! They make for great inspiration to write bigger things. ;)

lalaland~: Thanks, hon! :drool:

Hey, guys! I really wish I had more time to write these. This is my last week of classes, and next week is finals, so I'm going to be swamped for a little bit. :drool: Baaah. Anywho! I bring you two more yummies for the challenge.

The first one is probably my absolute favorite so far. Seriously. I don't know wtf I was thinking. :lol: That being said, there IS a hint of implied shounen-ai (boy love) in there, so if that doesn't float your boat, please look away! Either that or skip to the next one, haha. Enjoy!

~*~

Character(s): Tamaki, Kyouya (shounen-ai!)

Prompt: 1 - Kink

Word count: 144

“Uhm, Kyouya…? Am I doing this right?”

The shocking lack of confidence in Tamaki’s voice brought a coy smile across Kyouya’s lips as he watched the golden-haired boy like a predator to prey. His eyes flashed beneath opaque lenses.

“Yes, Tamaki. That’s fine. Now move it slowly…” he all but purred in reply.

The Host Club president swallowed and nodded before obeying. Nimble fingers twisted and moved, causing his breath to hitch once, and then twice, before he pulled away and furiously itched his pinking nose.

“I can’t do it!” he pouted. “It feels weird. Isn’t there anything else I can possibly do to please you?”

Tamaki immediately wished he hadn't said that when Kyouya took the twisted tissue creation into his possession. He could only watch as his best friend leaned forward, brushing the pointed tip across his septum.

“You can let me do it.”

~*~

Character(s): Yuki, Kyo

Prompt: 18 - Midnight

Violet eyes glanced over to the boy who was glaring rusted daggers at him. If he wasn’t ill at the moment Yuki imagined his stupid cousin would have been flying through the shoji already. The Rat coughed quietly into a hand and was rewarded with an irritated hiss.

“Will you quit spraying your damn germs everywhere?!”

“No one is making you stay here, genius,” the sick Sohma answered. “Why don’t you think of your health and leave?”

“Hell no! I was here first!” Kyo snapped, clenching a fist. “I’ll stay here til midnight if I have to!”

Sadly, Yuki believed him.

Archived