Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dove's 100 Drabbles

dove

Okay, so I challenged myself to finish this list. I’m so glad to have an outlet for my three favorite things in life:: my fetish, drabbles and writing Death Note fanfic. That being said, I’ll probably include a little bit of most of the main and secondary characters, as well as characters from the novel Another Note which is based off of the storyline. The following drabbles will more than likely stress male sneezing/illness (since there’s, what, two main female characters?), but there might be a few female entries as well. I’m well versed as far as that whole sexual preference thing is concerned, so yaoi, het as well as yuri have been known to occur in my writing. Just a heads up.

THE MASTER LIST: (prompts will be crossed out upon completion)

1 - Kink :: 2 - Science Fiction :: 3 - Frightened :: 4 - Fake :: 5 – Pencil :: 6 – Squint :: 7 – Misplaced :: 8 – Joy :: 9 - Touched :: 10 – Cough :: 11 – Hot/Cold :: 12 – Sin :: 13 – Care :: 14 – Frail :: 15 – The End :: 16 – Three :: 17 – Never :: 18 – Midnight :: 19 – Promise :: 20 – Fight :: 21 – Pollen :: 22 – Embarrassment :: 23 – Alcohol :: 24 – Mask :: 25 – Mistake :: 26 – Suspicion :: 27 – Disagreement :: 28 – Assignment :: 29 – Purple :: 30 – June :: 31 – Calculating :: 32 – Fall :: 33 – Cry :: 34 – Relief :: 35 – Breath :: 36 – Miserable :: 37 – Chocolate :: 38 – Violent :: 39 – Muffle :: 40 – Swift :: 41 – Run :: 42 – Poison :: 43 – Contagion :: 44 – Tissue :: 45 – Sore :: 46 – Enraptured :: 47 – Wary :: 48 – Pathetic :: 49 – Sweat :: 50 – Gentle :: 51 – Milk :: 52 – Ravenous :: 53 – Blanket :: 54 – Needles :: 55 – Sports :: 55 – Ruin :: 56 – Lovely :: 57 – Hospital :: 58 – Annoying :: 59 – Mother :: 60 – Bike :: 61 – Idiot :: 62 – Puppy :: 63 – Control :: 64 – Unfair :: 65 – Similarities :: 66 – Raincoat :: 67 – Worship :: 68 – Attitude :: 69 – Fuck :: 70 – Confession :: 71 – Floor :: 72 – Remedy :: 73 – Don’t :: 74 – Ego :: 75 – Heartless :: 76 – Lullaby :: 77 – Secret :: 78 – Shut Up :: 79 – Music :: 80 – Grudge :: 81 – Solitude :: 82 – Magic :: 83 – Dirty :: 84 – City :: 85 – Teacher :: 86 – Sky :: 87 – Hypocrite :: 88 – Tattoo :: 89 – Money :: 90 – Childhood :: 91 – Goodbye :: 92 – Victory :: 93 – Weather :: 94 – Photo :: 95 – Rage :: 96 – Internet:: 97 – Fashion :: 98 – Favor :: 99 – Lazy :: 100 – Airplane

Hope you enjoy!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Series: Death Note

Characters: Matt, Mello

Word Count: 141

Prompt: #69 - Fuck

The task had started simple enough; Mello was certain that Roger was hoarding extra chocolate on the highest shelf of the pantry, and he needed Matt to help him get to it. This sounded easy until the blond managed to knock several bottles of cayenne pepper from the shelf where they shattered on the cement ground.

“Fuck!” the second successor screamed, jumping to the ground.

“Language, Mello,” his friend warned playfully. His taunting was met with a palm to the back of his head.

“Shut up and help me clean this!”

Matt agreed and helped, like always. Where Mello was concerned, he was never quick to disagree or argue. The pair shared the same brain, the same ideals and the same goals.

“Ah-hech!” Matt sneezed loudly before muttered a quiet, “Fucking cayenne pepper.”

Mello smirked back at his friend. “Language, Matt.”

---

Series: Death Note/Another Note

Characters: B/L

Word Count: 111

Prompt: #64 – Unfair

Life wasn’t fair.

This was the only thing that B’s angry mind could conjure as he watched the other orphans play outside in the springtime sun. But Backup couldn’t see the sun, he could only see the horrid specks of pollen dancing in the rays of the sun; he reasons that he was inside while everyone else was out.

The second successor wasn’t exactly an outside person, but to peer down from his window and see L, his idol and mentor, speaking with the children outside as they challenged him to a water gun fight he couldn’t do more than blow his tickly nose again and sniffle angrily at his unfair situation.

---

Characters: Mello

Word Count: 113

Prompt: #84 – City

Moving from the small city of Winchester to the metropolis of Los Angeles took its toll on fifteen year old Mello. While he found it odd that he was allergic to the few (if any) trees and flowers that he came across after growing up in such a lush, green area, he didn’t let it get to him. It wasn’t until one of the mafia members that he was currently rooming with taunted him that his congested voice, almost constant sneezing and watery eyes weren’t ‘menacing’ that he bothered to purchase any medication.

The man had been thanked for this revelation after the demented teen had first sliced his face open for his thoughtless comment.

Awesome work!! :) I'm so pleased to see you starting this. Your Mello is hysterical. I hope he takes over some more of these prompts!

Great job with the prompts! I don't know much about Death Note, but I've always enjoyed reading it, and this is no difference. Keep up the good work.

Love the swearing one! Hit a definite hot button for me! :o Lovely drabbles so far!

@Natto: Mello is a very special snowflake, isn't he? :)

@Mewling: Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying them so far, despite it not being familiar!

@Shiny_bug: *giggle* Hopefully Mello will be showing up again at some point. I love that jerk.

@Sneesee: Aww, I'm glad you liked it! Thank you!

---

Characters: L, Light

Word Count: 150

Prompt: #18 - Midnight

Light glanced at the clock. It was past midnight, but he and his companion were still working. The handcuff chain tying them together clinked against the metal desk as L continued to type as fast as his bony fingers would allow. Light wasn’t sure just how the detective could be so alert when the hour was so late. He hadn’t even slept the night before, meanwhile Light was ready for bed.

But L wouldn’t allow this; not until he was done with his work. So Light sat back and watched his slender fingers fly across the keyboard as his eyelids began to droop. Suddenly, L’s hands left the keyboard and flew to his face.

K-CH! HeCH!” he sneezed twice, loudly. Light was too tired to realize that he was still staring as L dropped his hands, sniffled and glanced back at his main suspect with a confused look.

“Umm…excuse me?”

---

Characters: L, Light

Prompt: #35 - Breath

Before he had chained himself to his top suspect, the evening had never been so quiet. If anything, he’d always had the accompanying whir of his computer’s fans to keep him company, but as it turned out, not everyone had his stamina. Light required at least 6 hours of sleep per night, an outrageous waste of time in L’s opinion.

So now instead of working, he was hunched over in a chair while his suspect slept, listening to the sound of silence and memorizing Light’s gentle breathing patterns. L had to admit, the steady rhythm that the teenager kept was quite soothing.

After several hours, Light’s breathing pattern quickened. L glanced up to see his nostrils flair slightly as he sneezed quietly across his pillow. He didn’t even open his eyes before relaxing back into his regular breathing pattern.

L frowned. Even mass murderers had their endearing moments, it seemed.

---

Characters: Matsuda, Ide, Aizawa

Word Count: 145

Prompt: #23 - Alcohol

Matsuda had been suffering from a cold for the last two days, but like the good worker he was he continued showing up to task force headquarters. Finally fed up with his constant sneezing, sniffling and nose blowing, Ide and Aizawa very politely requested that he go home and take care of himself.

“Drink a few glasses of wine,” Aizawa had offered. “That always makes me feel better when I’m sick.”

The young detective hadn’t gone home early, but he did take Aizawa up on his suggestion and drank two glasses with his soup that evening. The alcohol had made him feel better at first until an unfortunate allergic reaction kicked in ten minutes after the second glass.

Sometime around two in the morning, Matsuda finished another painful sneezing fit and blew his nose loudly, promising himself that tomorrow he would not be going into work.

---

Hm. Didn't realize that I couldn't edit a post once it had been replied to. Please ignore my list at the top, the board isn't letting me edit it anymore.

These are lovely. The Matsuda one is absolutely adorable, I wanted to hug him. XD; Two glasses of wine seems like one hell of a lot to me (says the nondrinker). And, the L one just puts the most amusing image in my mind. Great job. :)

These are lovely. The Matsuda one is absolutely adorable, I wanted to hug him. XD; Two glasses of wine seems like one hell of a lot to me (says the nondrinker). And, the L one just puts the most amusing image in my mind. Great job. :D

I agree. These are wonderful. Haha, and two glasses of wine would be a lot for me too. It would put me right to sleep. :D Keep up the great work, Dove.

yay Death Note <3

these drabbles are so good! I can't wait for more :3

@Natto: I *heart* Matsuda. :yes:

@lalaland~: Aww, thank you! I hope you enjoy these as well!

@Cerulean Flower: I'm also a very cheap date, but somehow I see Matsuda as a man who can hold his own with alcohol. He just did too good a job of faking drunk with Yotsuba.

And since I can’t edit that first post, I’ll just keep a running total: 9/100 completed.

Characters: L, B

Word Count: 148

Prompt: #65 - Similarities

B and L shared many similarities. They had the same dark hair and eyes, the same lanky build, the same unwavering glare that forced many of the orphans to steer clear of ever making eye contact. The Backup went out of his way to emulate the detective in every way possible.

But there were things that he would never be able to mimic. L Lawliet was several inches taller than the younger boy. He had had his appendix out while B’s was still intact. He also had horrid springtime allergies that B had never been subject to. And the only thing that made it worse was L’s sneezes were loud, bordering on obnoxious sounds while B’s were always very clipped and soft.

The following spring when B heard L finish a short fit of five short, quiet sneezes exactly like his, he couldn’t help but smile at his unexpected victory.

---

Characters: Matt, Mello

Word Count: 140

Prompt: #25 – Mistake

’choo!”

Matt sighed and threw the tissue box across the room to his friend, barely even glancing up from his gameboy. “Bless you. I thought you said you took your medication this morning.”

The blond blew his nose loudly, his other hand pulling open a drawer on his night stand and searching for the aforementioned medicine. “Well, I guess I w-was ma..mistaken! Ah-kcho!”

“How can you be mistaken? You either took it or you didn’t. I thought you were ranked number two, how could you just forget an important thing like that?”

The box was chucked back across the room, hitting the redhead’s hands and causing him to drop his game. “Hey! I was almost through that level!”

Mello smirked, the tissue still pressed delicately against his nostrils. “Sorry, I made another mistake. I was aiming for your fucking face.”

---

Characters: L

Prompt: #63 – Control

Alone, in the confines of the empty room, L allowed himself to smirk. Almost done.

His newest case on his mind, the young detective was in deep concentration, focusing all of his energy and brainpower on the evidence as he piled one miniature marshmallow on top of another. So far he had counted nineteen of the tiny sweets, and was currently working on balancing number twenty. Steadying control over his hand he reached out gently, biting down on his lip as he moved, only to feel an uncontrollable tickle spring unexpectedly to his sinuses.

Huh-CHH!” he sneezed violently, spraying the air in front of him and knocking his perfectly balanced tower over, grateful that his eyes were closed as it fell and sprawled on the desk. The dark haired man sighed and tossed a few into his hot chocolate. He would need to work on his lack of control later.

Oh wow, lovely work once again. The one with L's marshmallows was adorable, you know that has to have happened at least once. I love how he's more than willing to eat the marshmallows he just sneezed on. Hygiene, what is that? And B's was wonderful. He deserved that victory, at least...and it's probably better for L, too--probably less painful. And the one with Mello and Matt was hilarious, I love your Mello!

Can't wait to see more! :D

@Natto : Mello is just awesome, isn't he? :balloon:

@Shiny_bug : *mops up Shiny_bug* Sorry about that! I'll try to refrain from the melty-effects. ...or not. :blushing:

@Cerulean Flower : Thank you! I hope these are also to your liking!

@VoOs : :drool: I'm so glad you like them!

Completed: 12/100

Characters: Mikami

Word Count: 126

Prompt: 17 – Never

He would never do this under normal circumstances. Teru never misses a day of work no matter what. His coworkers always praise him for his willingness to put in a hard day’s work and his stamina when it comes to finishing a tough case. But instead of sitting at his desk under a new pile of paperwork, Teru Mikami was huddled in bed with a high fever, a sore throat and severely runny nose. Sneezing for what felt like the hundredth time into a well used tissue, he grabbed another three out of the box at his side and blew his nose, frowning at the loud, obnoxious noise that it gave. He shivered violently as another round of coughing soon followed.

After this cold was gone, he was never going to miss another day of work again.

---

Characters: A, B

Word Count: 162

Prompt: 11 – Hot/Cold

“I’m hot. Open the window, B.”

B slammed his fist on his desk causing his pencil to go flying and clatter to the floor. “You just told me five minutes ago to close it! I thought you were too cold!”

The blond groaned and turned over in bed with a loud, hacking cough. “I know, but now I’m too hot. Stop complaining and open it!”

Grudgingly, B stood up and slinked over to the window, throwing it open before jumping onto A’s bed. “There! If you get too cold, don’t blame me! I won’t be closing it for you!”

A opened his mouth to reply, but instead of a retort, he sneezed sharply, his hand barely making it in time to cover his mouth and nose.

“Disgusting, Alternate! What would L say if he saw you now?” B chided.

The declaration was enough to make A refrain from asking B to close the window five minutes later as his body shook with chills.

---

Word Count: 191

Prompt:31 – Calculating

B stalked through the orphanage, his posture hunched over, a fistful of tissues pressed resolutely against his nostrils. He didn’t have a cold, he was certain of this. But for the last few days he had been sniffling and sneezing almost nonstop during the day. He had to be allergic to something, but what? It wasn’t spring, there was no excess amount of pollen in the air (not that he’d ever been allergic before), the orphanage was clean, there wasn’t any mold. He hadn’t been exposed to dust, animal hair or anything else that could cause a reaction like this. According to his calculations the only thing that could be causing this was an outside source; someone purposely exposing him to an allergen.

But who? And to what purpose? It didn’t make sense!

“Still feeling ill, B?” A asked as he passed him, sounding concerned.

k-ch! Heh-CHOO!” was all B answered, grumbling something unintelligible under his breath as he brushed past his rival.

A smirked as soon as B was out of sight. The pollen that he had coated B’s pillow with the last few nights seemed to be having the desired effect. That would teach him to disrupt his study time.

Oh god, I love these so much. A was such a little bitch in the second one, and you just know B did something to deserve it. Hell, the previous drabble would have justified him. And the Mikami one was just so cute. Then again I find practically everything involving him cute. Excellent work, I loved these!

Oh my. These are sooo good! The last one almost killed me. All of that calculating and B can't figure out what was really going on. But I'm sure he deserved his punishment and more. Once again you've floored me with your writing. Excellent work!

@Natto: Thank you! I’m glad that my Teru makes you happy since your Teru is 100% superior. ^_^

@Shiny_bug: hehe, Teru is a cutie, isn’t he?

@Cerulean Flower: Thank you! I hope you enjoy these new ones as well!

@lalaland: Aww, thank you! Here’s some more for you, although these aren’t…cute at all.

I think I was in a creepy mood this evening. Oh, and 15/100 completed.

Word Count: 190

Prompt #33 – Cry

“Are you crying, Alternate?”

A’s head snapped up towards his door. Backup was leaning against the doorframe, his arms crossed over his bony chest, his lips quirked up into a playful smirk. “Tell me, what has got you so upset?”

“Nothing, B, I’m not crying,” the first successor answered, pulling a tissue from the box on his desk and blowing his nose. “It’s just allergies.”

“Allergies?” B mused aloud, a finger on his chin. “I’ve known you for years, A, and you’ve never once displayed any sensitivity to allergens.”

“They can develop later in life, Backup,” he snapped back. Tossing the used tissue into the bin, he asked B to leave. The dark haired doppelganger only walked further into the room.

“You’re lying. Why are you upset?”

“I’m not lying! I’m r-really…ah-choo!” he sneezed quietly against his wrist with an exaggerated sniffle. “See?”

B leaned over the successor’s head and clapped a spidery hand on one shoulder. “That was obviously fake, A. What kind of fool do you take me for?” He ran a hand through the boy’s light blond hair and kissed his forehead.

“Don’t cry, A, B will make everything better.” He glanced up at the boy’s hovering, diminishing lifespan and grinned. “I promise.”

---

Characters: L, B

Word Count: 200

Prompt #76 – Lullaby

L was heading back to his bedroom for some much needed rest to sleep off the remainder of his head cold when he heard the voice of his lookalike successor calling him from down the hall. Great. Just what I need.

“What can I do for you, Backup?” L asked with a small sniffle. Just as B opened his mouth to say whatever pointless banter he had on his mind, L raised his hand to his mouth and shifted away from him. “heh-CH! Ah-CHHO!” he sneezed loudly, the sound echoing in the empty halls.

“Are you sick, L?” B asked, feigning concern. He was far more intrigued than worried.

The detective sniffled. “I’m getting over a cold, yes. If that’s all you needed, I’ll be going to bed now.”

B ran in front of his idol, blocking his path. “If you want, I can tuck you into bed, bring you juice. I can even sing you to sleep. I have a wonderful singing voice.”

A blank stare on his face, L shook his head. “No thank you. That won’t be necessary. I’m not a child.”

B giggled in response, a perverse grin tugging at his lips. “Neither am I, L.”

---

Characters: L, Watari

Word Count: 198

Prompt #15 – The End

L sneezed into the tissue in his hand and nodded an apology up at his guardian, Quillsh Wammy. The elderly man only smiled in return and continued his reading. As silly as he felt having someone read him a fairy tale while he was sick in bed, he couldn’t help but feel almost normal at the act. At only eleven years old, L Lawliet was on his way to becoming the greatest detective that the world had ever known; these moments of normalcy were fleeting.

“…and they lived happily ever after. The end,” Mr. Wammy finished, closing the book. “Do you think you want to try to sleep now?”

The boy sniffled and tilted his head to the side. “Quillsh, why do the stories always end with ‘happily ever after’?”

“Because everyone likes a happy ending, L.”

“But the world never works that way. *sniff* Why do the authors insist on *sniff* lying like that?”

The elderly man smiled down at his charge and handed him the tissue box. “The authors don’t control the world, but they can mold it into a happier place, fictionally.”

L frowned. “That’s not good enough. When I’m the world’s greatest detective, I’ll write a real ending.”

Fffff. These were fantastic! You were obviously very inspired today, these are all great in different ways. The End was ridiculously adorable--I had to keep myself from squeaking like an idiot. Just, so cute. And Lullaby...wow, was that one hot or what. *fans self* Cry was just plain creepy, but in an awesome way. Great job!

Oooh, I love these! "Cry" creeps me out. The last line... *shivers* but I'm sure that's what you were going for. Nice job. "Lullaby" is so funny. I can just imagine the look on L's face, the following awkward silence and B grinning too wide. ^_^ "The End" is great. So cute and L-like. Thanks!

O-o

I liked it. I'm a fan of creepy :yuck:

I can never get enough of your Death Note drabbles, good thing there's 85 more!

• 3 weeks later...

85 more? heaven.... i simply adore L and you make me remember all the reasons why.... ;):twisted:

Archived