Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dove's 100 Drabbles

dove

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Haku's Precious Person

I love all of these, especially Mello, B, and L. And by the way, if you weren't trying to write specific pairings, I really don't think of it as such, and actually, I'd prefer not to. *is not really a yaoi fan* Anyway! I think it's just friendship and such, though some people who comment say they're pairings... but I dunno. Just doesn't come off that way to me.

BUT MELLO!!! *is completely hung up on Mello right now* I loves teh sweet little psycho. I've been reading and rereading these for quite some time, till I got up the nerve to join the site and comment. :) There was one quote I especially liked from Mello in your drabbles... oh, yeah. The last line of "Mistake". That cracked me up, cause it's JUST the sort of thing Mello would say. *rofl* Please write more! I love them. And... please do Near? I *heart* Near-chan...

And I'm going to be working on the challenge list from you and Natto. I got up super-early before school to copy down the list (and another challenge... LOL, so now I have 200 stories to write, and the other one isn't even drabbles...), and most of them are going to be Death Note. I write a LOT more than most people do... I do believe most of mine are at least 300 words, usually more. I have some written already; I went a teensy bit overboard with the second one, though, cause it's 508 words... and most of mine are OC pairings... think they might be well received?

Sorry, this is long and I'm rambling... so, I'll make it short n sweet. Write more, please! I think I speak for everyone who reads these when I say we love your drabbles, Dove-chan! :D

~HPP-chan ^^

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't read these in a while, but I am certainly NOT disappointed :dead:

They're so unique and creative (also yummy =P), I really enjoy them!

@everyone: I love you all. Thank you so much for still reading my drabbles. :naughty:

33/100 complete!

Series – Death Note

Characters – Matsuda, L, the task force

26 – Suspicion

Word count – 167

Matsuda knew that he wasn’t the greatest detective in the task force. He didn’t have the chief’s good sense, or Aizawa’s willingness to bust heads to get answers, and he didn’t have Mogi’s extreme attention to detail. But even though he wasn’t the brightest bulb, he was still the first to bring up the fact that L didn’t appear to be well this particular day. The world’s greatest detective had glared at him, a hard stare that made Matsuda cringe and apologize immediately. But as he put up his hands and waved them back and forth during this stuttered request for forgiveness, L had pitched forward to cover up a short fit of quiet, stifled sneezes that left Matsuda cutting his apology short in favor of a loud blessing.

The blessing, like the observation to begin with, was met by a hard glare, but then followed with a compliment on how well he had picked up on the detective’s illness. Matsuda beamed the rest of the day.

Series - Death Note

Characters – Matt, Mello

43 – Contagion

Word count – 183

Matt was fed up with his friend’s little feud with Near. All he ever heard from the blonde haired boy was “beat Near” this and “bloody bastard” that. He worked himself to death in order to try and surpass Near, and always ending up coming short. Knowing that Linda had been fighting a particularly bad cold all week, and that she was currently in the library trying to catch up on all of her missed work, Matt snuck into her room, replaced her sheets with clean ones and put the infected ones on Mello’s bed, hoping that if he caught a cold he would be forced to stay in bed and rest for a few days rather than spend his time worrying about kicking Near’s ass.

But when Mello did fall sick, he didn’t rest. He pushed himself harder until his simple head cold turned into a sinus infection that left him feverishly finishing an essay that he had to rewrite because he’d sneezed all over the last one, and Roger didn’t prefer sentences dotted in snot, and Matt had never felt like more of a failure.

Series – Death Note/Another Note

Characters: A, B

39 – Muffle

Word Count - 121

huh-chmm!”

“What was that, A?” B crooned at the first successor, grinning as the boy wiped his nose and shook his head.

“Nothing. Huh…ah-chm!”

Backup cackled and stood up, poking his rival in the side with a long finger, his dark hair that he dyed to look more like L’s hanging in his face. “Are you sick again, A? Now, now, what would L say? Do you really think he could give his title away to someone who takes as many sick days as you?”

A turned back to his work, his sleeve up over his germy hand and over his mouth as he muffled another soft sneeze brought on by his cold in silence. If L never heard, then he wouldn’t say anything.

Anyone who doesn't read them is missing out on pure awesomeness. :naughty: Matsuda is so cute I can hardly stand it--and it seems oddly IC for L to try to use his illness as a way to test the task force. Anything he can use in that manner, he will. And Matt's attempt to help Mello out is so misguided and sweet. He really should've known it wouldn't work, but I can see him trying it out anyway. Sucks for both of them. And yay for B being a dickweed as usual. XD; Anyway kickass job my dear!

They were all so awsome!! Matsuda is just so cute!! and once more, Mello and Matt :twisted: *smileyness!!!*

A's logic is spot on! L won't say anything if he doesn't hear :D Thankyou so much, once again!

Archived