Sneeze Fetish Forum

Vetinari's Drabble Thread

Vetinari

Link to drabble challenge

I wanted to edit this post to provide something of a disclaimer. The drabbles I have written are mainly in the form of snapshots of life in a modern mixed (i.e.farm animals and domestic pets) veterinary practice. As such there are a number of them which, while they do contain sneezing or other fetishy material, are designed to add to the picture and the fetishy aspects can be really very secondary. Occasionally there may be slightly distressing scenarios although I will not add anything graphic. I am very much enjoying writing them and anyone who wishes to read them is very welcome to share in this, my world. However please forgive me if it is not, in some cases good fetish fiction. Actually not all of it is strictly speaking fiction at all.

The sneezers/cryers/contagious people are of both sexes.

23. Alcohol

It happened every day without fail. He held the leg in a firm grip, shaved off the hair and tapped the vein before spraying the methanol onto a piece of cotton wool. A distant look, an unobtrusive sniff, a glance at the bright fluorescent lights overhead before his face crumpled. His eyes fluttered, his nostrils flared. A sharp inhalation and a polite explosion into his shoulder: "Eh-CHOO!" Another sniff, wetter this time, before cleansing the dog's bare skin with the freezing liquid. He laid his thumb along the vein and inserted the needle as if his concentration had never wavered.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huzzah! vet sneezes! I can't wait for the one where the nurse inadvertently sneezes while holding a chainsaw ...In fact, I'd better write it myself.

5. Pencil

“HngtSSHHHHuh......Ugh!” Another sneeze escaped and the virus laden fluid dribbled from her burgeoning nostrils. She swiped it away with her fingers. The phone rang. “Smith and Partners” she mumbled, her voice laden with congestion as she covered the mouthpiece to muffle another wet sneeze between still damp fingers.

“And your name?...... And the dog’s name?”

Pulling the appointment book towards her she glanced at its half-filled page.

“Two o’clock do you?” She listened, unconsciously nodding as the assent was given and she lifted the pencil from the book, noted the appointment and dropped the pencil back onto the shared notepad.

2. Science Fiction

"Hi, this is Sneezecat."

"What an odd name. Why is she called ......huh......Hattchoo!....... ooh please excuse me, why do you call her Sneezecat?"

"Well....... Tshooo! ........ she's genetically engineered .........SHOO! so that the entire human race is allergic .......Tisshhoo! ......to her dander."

"ha ......ITCHEW! ......Oh, right I see. And what seems ....... *sniff* .... What seems to be the trouble with Sneeze ........ CHOO! Sneezecat today?"

"tSHOO! I think she may be pregnant. Could you ......iTSHOO!.... *sniff* ......check please?"

"Hu......ITCHOO! If you can take a seat I'll scan her right now."

"Excellent news! .....HAATCHooo! She's carrying fifteen healthy kittens!"

Thanks so much Count de Tisza, Shiny and Sneezetensia for reading so far.

This next one's a bit gritty. It's what came into my head though......

69. Fuck

I stood, TT syringes at the ready, one in each hand. I made my move towards the cow’s neck and as I made contact the farmer gave a loud sneeze “HeKSTCHA!” The cow jumped forwards trapping my hand between the metal bar of the crush and her shoulder, grinding, crushing.

“FUUUUCK!” A word I don’t normally use escapes my lips in an uncontrolled yell.

After an eternity the farmer comes to her head, she moves back and the gun-like syringe drops form my hand leaving its L shaped imprint. Shakily I survey the damage and bandage my hand before resuming.

Thanks Shiny...I appear to be obsessed. How I miss all this.

100 – Airplane

"He asked me to tell you he'll be back shortly," the farmer's wife's voice rang through the yard. I leaned on my car enjoying the gentle spring warmth. The drone of an aeroplane attracted my attention skywards and idly I watched it meander across the sky. A delicious tickle surreptitiously appeared at the back of my nose and I breathed deeply letting it build. A final glance at the clear blue sky drove the sensation to the edge of ecstasy, a sharp inhalation of breath and a blissful release. I sneezed freely, the beautiful spray lit brightly by the sunshine.

Thanks KrazyKat.

57. Hospital

I sat in casualty, my injured hand swathed in the shocking pink bandage I had used to replace the grubby one in which I had completed the initial stages of the tuberculosis test. The nurse called me through. Her nose was pink though nowhere near as garish as my swathed hand. She sniffled as she unravelled the bandage, sniffled as she carried out her examination, sniffled as she arranged the suturing kit. Job almost finished she turned her head and placed the back of her wrist against her nose.

“hnggtCHAA!” the partly stifled sneeze escaped. “Sorry”, she said ruefully. “Hayfever”

1. Kink

Deftly he incised through the skin, through the sub-cutis and the linea alba. The uterus bulged through the gap and he grasped it gently, placing absorbent dressings around before opening it with a gush of fluid. He was going to sneeze. Despite the mask he turned away from the table, aiming towards the wall. “HrrrrRUSHOO!” he sneezed into the mask, the sound wettish; uncontrolled. When he pulled out the pup it had a kink in its tail. Typical of the breed, he thought cynically, despising the breeder, knowing here was another pet born to be deprived of its communication system.

Ooh, Vet - you write great drabbles too!! :twisted:

*Adds Vet's drabble thread to her mental bookmarks*

79. Music

In summer there was nothing I liked more than to speed around the farms, car window opened wide to the wind, tangling my hair with the mingled scents of silage and the sea. Pollen blew in as well, another joy as my nose filled with liquid irritation, running, itching and tickling its way towards the inevitable fits of sneezing which gave me such a frisson when driving. I slotted a tape into the machine, “Solsbury Hill” pounded forth, antisocially loud.

“Hi'ssch! Hi’tssh! Isscht! Htsch! ...... ” the sneezes came in waves, punctuating the music that was blaring from the stereo.

Oooh, I loved the sneezing in a mask :drool: And the sniffling nurse - isn't it one of the best things when someone just sniffles... and sniffles... and sniffles... :balloon:

Thanks Shiny. They are mostly quite personal and closely based on my experiences. Except (sadly) for Sneezecat!

I don't have a crying fetish but I know there are those who do and that some of them have difficulty with that reaction when the person concerned is genuinely distressed. I spent so much time at work watching people cry that I am glad that the only reaction this elicited was sympathy (sometimes to the point of tears myself) although this particular experience aroused something else as well. Sorry this is probably not particularly pleasurable from a fetish point of view but it was what came into my head when I read:

42. Poison

With gentle sympathy I squeezed the last of the poison into the vein. The room was silent as I checked the unbeating heart and unobtrusively touched the corner of his eye.

Gone.

The man, gazed at me, a silent wail of despair fracturing his face then lowered his head to rest upon the rough hairy flank. His shoulders shook. When he lifted his head once more his face was wet; a string of mucus stretched between his face and the still form on the table. Torn between sympathy and disgust I reached behind and handed him a clean white tissue.

18. Midnight

The coals on the fire had dimmed to a red glow. Wearily he rested his head against the back of the armchair, a white handkerchief clutched between his fingers. A thin sheen of sweat dampened his shirt. Despite the warmth of the room he was shivering convulsively and his nose tickled and dribbled in turns.

Midnight. He should turn in, try to sleep. Maybe he’d be lucky. Maybe. Just this once. The bedroom was cold and he sneezed thrice, messily, beyond caring. Slipping into bed the sheets and pillowcase felt blissfully cool. As he drifted into sleep the phone rang.

Oh poor man, no rest for him! But I'm sure it doesn't as a suprise to you that I greatly enjoyed the imagery in "Midnight". :D

Oh my dear Shiny, no suprises there. But I feel the need to torture him more.....

93. Weather

The bedroom was silent except for the sound of the rain hurling itself at the window and the howling of the wind. He groaned aloud and dragged his weakened limbs from the sanctuary of his bed. Another violent sneeze shook his body, bending him at the waist, draining him of energy.

He fumbled into his clothes and crawled to the door, tremors shaking his body as chills coursed down his spine. Door opening, the icy blast hit him full in the face, wrenching from his body a feeble moan. Rain lashed his uncovered head as he scuttled to the car.

66. Raincoat

His raincoat and trousers were water and windproof but as he followed the farmer across the yard he could feel dribbles of rainwater seeping down his neck. His nose was running too, warm and wet on his face amongst the trickling rain. He sniffed and felt the chill of rainwater enter his nostrils with the overflowing mucus. Savagely he wiped the mess away with his fist. The trickling continued.

The cow was down. As he bent towards her he could see a single hoof protruding from her vagina. She strained, the hoof progressed a couple of inches and then returned.

And one more. I wonder if he will get to his bed at all tonight......

49. Sweat

Sweat mingled with the rain as he lay on the ground, his hand deeply buried inside the cow. The pressure on his arm was gradually sapping its strength, weakening him, so tight was each contraction. He dug his toes deeper, trying to get purchase on the muddy grass. A tickle began to build in the back of his nose and he sniffed desperately, one hand buried, the other maintaining tension on the calving rope. He leaned his head on the cow’s rump and simply waited. “HrrrrrUUSHHOO!” he sneezed exhaustedly into the rain and groaned aloud as the cow strained again.

Wheeeeee, it's the Vet! Who writes so delightfully :D

Sneezecat made me laugh ;) and I like it very much that (almost?) all of them seem to be a story together. And you're so wonderfully prolific! LOVE!

They are all so wonderful! I wish I had a Sneezecat, too, though! Ha ha ha!

Thanks Maru. Apart from Sneezecat they are pretty much all snapshots of life in mixed general practice. I'm prolific because I'm really enjoying writing them.

Sneesee, thanks so much. Hope you like this next one. It contains two of my favourite things!

37. Chocolate

Appointments over, I walked into reception clutching a cup of strong coffee. There had been a tin of chocolates there this morning I was certain and tired as I was after my night on duty, the thought was enticing.

The phone rang and as I was nearest I lifted the receiver, chatting briefly and noting down an appointment for tomorrow. My eyes felt gritty; I lifted my hands to my face and rubbed them.

The receptionist paused from typing, raised a hand to her face and muffled a squelching sneeze between her fingers, rubbing away the dampness on her uniform.

5. Pencil

“HngtSSHHHHuh......Ugh!” Another sneeze escaped and the virus laden fluid dribbled from her burgeoning nostrils. She swiped it away with her fingers. The phone rang. “Smith and Partners” she mumbled, her voice laden with congestion as she covered the mouthpiece to muffle another wet sneeze between still damp fingers.

“And your name?...... And the dog’s name?”

Pulling the appointment book towards her she glanced at its half-filled page.

“Two o’clock do you?” She listened, unconsciously nodding as the assent was given and she lifted the pencil from the book, noted the appointment and dropped the pencil back onto the shared notepad.

My twisted mind must twist the same way your twisted mind twists, because I found this to be the most provocative thing I've read in a long time. I just adore an innocent-looking fomite!

I just adore an innocent-looking fomite!

Twisty minds huh? Well a little hint.....In my head Chocolate was not a stand alone piece but a sequel.....

7. Misplaced

"Missing something?" I asked Iain teasingly?

"No! What? ..... Why?"

"Recognise these?" I held up a rather damp, holey pair of boxer shorts.

He paused for a minute, sniffling, raised his finger like an exclamation mark, sniffed again more wetly and burst forth with five harsh sneezes. "Sorry," he muttered. "Damn pollen!" He rubbed his nose hard.

I waved the pants once more and he grabbed them from my hand and inspected them more closely.

"Where on earth....?" he trailed off looking mystified.

I nodded towards his lurcher, Bob.

"Old Bob was chewing them this morning".

"Thanks a bunch Bob!"

Archived