Sneeze Fetish Forum

Vetinari's Drabble Thread

Vetinari

:wacko::P:)

*Checks to make sure she's still alive after those fantastic drabbles...*

I'm still loving these, Vet, absolutely brilliant writing!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks WolfMotaki! :)

27. Disagreement

“That’s rubbish!” exclaimed Iain.

“Is not!”

“Don’t be ridiculous. The sun can’t make you sneeze.”

“Yes. It can.”

He shook his head emphatically. “Prove it!”

I could never resist a challenge. Or a good sneeze for that matter. Striding to the door, I paused only to check he was following. Flinging the door open, I stepped out into the courtyard and gazed greedily at the brightness of the sky. I heard a sound like wind in my ears, my eyes started to water and the tickle, which started at the back of my nostrils quickly spread as my eyes closed ecstatically. A convulsive intake of breath and “iiCHEW!” I opened my eyes and sniffed.

“See?” I demanded.

Iain smiled sardonically as ever. “You’re faking,” he said.

• 2 months later...

Oh dear! I seem to be in evil mode. I promise I would never do this for real. :D

80. Grudge

Oh for goodness sake! For the third night in a row she had gone to vaccinate a horse leaving me with a fully booked evening surgery. Three hours, thirteen dogs, four cats, two guinea pigs and fifteen sneezes later I emerged and strolled into her office.

“How’s it going?” she asked brightly as she typed up her call.

“Fide!” I snuffled contentedly, recalling the last five sneezes just prior to her return. All induced, all wet, all virus laden. And all of them, every single one directed right at her keyboard. I wasn’t one to hold a grudge for long!

• 1 month later...

For you Sneezster, I would. Not only that but I would invite you to watch.

Oh dear. You know, sometimes even I can't really understand why on earth I love something so utterly revolting. Here's another grim little episode!

54. Needles

Damn why was I so incompetent when I had a cold? I scoured the boot again for needles. I should have topped them up this morning but of course feeling under the weather I had only done a very cursory check of my kit. And to make things worse every time I bent forward to look my nose started to run. For about the fourth time I whirled away and sneezed explosively towards the ground. Thank goodness the farmer had stayed with the cow I thought as my nose dripped unprepossessingly onto the ground and I felt the tickle return.

Archived