Sneeze Fetish Forum

NightWolf's Drabbles!

All Time No

Hey guys! This is my first ever drabble thread! :D yayyy! Anyway, this thread will be most likely all M/M so if you aren't comfortable with that, I am sorry. Onto the good stuff! Hope you like it!

1. Kink

Original

Daniel/Nick- allergies

Word Count- 124

Nick opened his eyes to the sound of coughing. He looked around for his boyfriend, locating him in the bathroom. The poor boy had his face burried in a tissue, sneezing his brains out. "You okay Danny?" The brunette shrugged. "I have a kink in my neck." He suggested. Nick sighed. "You know that's not what I mean." Daniel only chuckled. "Yeah I know." He sneezed again. 'Hitchshooo!' "God bless." Nick looked sympathetic, leading the sneezy boy back to bed. "It's just allergies Nicky Bear." He reassured him sleepily. "Okay sniffles. Go to sleep." The taller boy didn't argue. "I love you Nicky Bear." Nick smiled, kissing his forehead. "I love you too Sneezy."

2. Science Fiction

Supernatural

Sam/Dean- cold

Word Count: 133

Sam walked into the motel room to find Dean with his face burried in tissues, sneezing his head off. 'Rrrhushhoo! Ushhh! Atchhooo! Hetschshh!' Sam sighed, seeing balled up tissues littering Dean's bed and the nightstand. a science fiction movie was playing on the television, but no one was watching it. Sam turned it off and tossed a new box of tissues and some NyQuil to Dean. "Thangs Sabby." Sam rolled his eyes. "Don't mention it. Just clean up a bit, would ya?" Dean chuckled which turned into a harsh coughing fit. Sam rubbed circles on his brother's back until the coughing subsided and got him a glass of water. Dean downed the water and sneezed into his elbow. 'Hetschoo! Etshhh!' "Bless you jerk." Dean grinned. "Thangs... bitch."

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yayyy! Thank you guys for the support! I will be updating soon, I've just got to finish the second of the two I will be posting. I thought I'd use this chance to let you guys know that in addition to the hundred drabbles started now, I will be doing other ones in this same thread. If you have any requests, prompt ideas, or anything please tell me! I'm like desperate *laughs nervously* I love you all! Thanks for reading and commenting!

3. Frightened

Original

Stephen/Justin

Word Count: 102

Thunder rumbled over head as the two boys cuddled under the sheets of Justin's bed. Stephen whimpered as it rumbled again, louder this time. He was sick and had a fear of storms. The frightened boy felt Justin's arms tighten around him. 'Hetschh! Hehtishhoo! Heh-ngxt!' Justin kissed his head. "Bless you." Stephen whimpered again as thunder crashed overhead. Justin held him close. "Shhh... baby. It's okay..." The smaller boy pressed closer to Justin as the next round of thunder shook the house. He trembled, hiding his face in Justin's shoulder. The taller boy stroked the shorter boy's hair comfortingly.

4. Fake

Original

Thomas/Josh

Word Count: 114

Thomas and Josh were on the couch together when an overwhelming tickle filled Josh's nose. He scrunched up his nose in an attempt to quell the annoying sensation. Thomas looked up at the taller boy with a smirk. "Gotta sneeze?" Josh nodded, breath hitching a bit. Thomas chuckled and faked annoyance. "You and your sneezy nose." 'Hitchh! Tshh!' "Bless." Josh sniffled. "Thanks." Thomas kissed Josh's nose, causing him to sneeze more. "Jesus. Bless you." Josh smirked. "I got you good." Thomas looked confused. "Wait, what?" Josh laughed. "I faked it the whole time." Thomas rolled his eyes. "Seriously? You're that immature?" Josh just nodded.

Hahah amazingly cute I want more I can't stop living these drables<3

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to DeathNoteOwner, I have two new drabbles! Yayyyy! Sorry for the long absence. Inspiration just never struck :( But I am backkkkk! Thank you DeathNoteOwner! Much love!

5. Pencil

Kellin Quinn (As per request by DeathNoteOwner)

Kellin Quinn

Word Count: 100 (OhmygoodnessIactuallywroteadrabblewithexactly100words! *flails happily*)

Author's Note: I do not own Kelling Quinn or his band (I totally wish I did though...)

Kellin was sitting alone at his desk, pencil in hand, scribbling down a few lyrics and softly humming a tune for a new song. He had sent the other band members away when they had shown up at his place, in fear of passing his cold onto them. It was bad enough, one of the Sleeping With Sirens band members was sick, they didn't need the entire band ailing. He quickly dropped the pencil on the desk and snatched a tissue from the box. He sneezed two very wet sneezes, blowing his nose afterwards with a slight, wet sniffle. "Ugh..."

6. Squint

Klaine (Another request by DeathNoteOwner)

Blaine/Kurt

Word Count: 555 (Welll... I went a wee bit over-board... don't judge me...)

When Kurt arrived home, an odd, yet adorable sight greeted him. His boyfriend was squinting out the window at the sun, a tissue hovering inches from his face. "Sweetheart?" Kurt called. "What is it you're doing exactly?" Blaine turned around, eyes and nose red. "My sneeze is...heh... stuck... heh... eh..." Kurt bit back a laugh at that adorably desperate pre-sneeze face as he walked over to 'help'. He ran his index finger down the bridge of Blaine's nose and kissed the tip. That seemed to do the trick. Blaine pitched foward into the tissue, sneezing rapidly. "Etschhhoo! Estchhhh! Etchhh! Hetschhh! Estchhoo! ETSCHHHH!" Kurt chuckled. "Bless you babe." "Thangs Kurdt." He snuffled.

@Shadow Holmes Yes, I am a Hetalia fan :D Is there a particular prompt or pairing you'd like?

Oh em GEE I FUCKING LOVE YOu Kellin Quinn drable oh em gee? Can you do another???? And I adored the Klaine one. Kellin Quinn's birthday was on April 24th so I was so exited when I saw this you are AMAZING<3

CAN I SAY u made my day NightWolf? Thank me??? No thank you thank you this is the first Kellin drable I see<3 I do enjoy me some black veil brides too but I adored this drable but could u make a long Kellin Quinn one for me thank you so so much????

I wrote something for you NightWolf I posted it its called "Suprise for NightWolf~~". Welp I loved your drables<3

HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS BEFORE?!?!?! This is so cute~ I'm not even into Glee but that has to be my favorite one so far XD

Great job and keep it up bro~

Lots of love <3 <3 <3

(P.S. Hetalia~ :3)

Update time! 7. is for Shadow Holmes who requested a USUK Hetalia drabble and 8. is for DeathNoteOwner who requested more Klaine. I promise DeathNoteOwner, the new Kellin one will come! I am just waiting for inspiration to strike! Enjoy!

7. Misplaced

Hetalia

England/America

Word Count: 125

England was in the process of shuffling through drawers and papers when America walked in. The Britwas usually so organized, it surprised the American to see him having to actually search for anything. "England?" America called, walking over to him and wrapping his ams around his waist. "What are you doing?" England turned around and it only took a second for America to begin fretting over his pale face, red-rimmed eyes, complete with dark circles, and his rosey, raw nose. "England! What happened?!" The Brit sniffled, burying his face into America's shoulder with a cough. Heat radiated off of him in waves. "Babe... you're boiling." England sneezed into America's shoulder and sighed. "I seeb to habe bisplaced the cold bedicide..."

8. Joy

Klaine

Blaine/Kurt

Word Count: 129

Blaine was in a trance when he came home. He was so full of joy that nothing could dampen the happy glow practically radiating off of him. "Hitchiew! Tshchiew! Heh? Heh-tschhhiew! Heh-ngxt! Heh-ngtchiew!" Except for that. Blaine dropped his back by the door and hurried into the bedroom. The sight he saw there broke his heart, squelching the joy he'd felt moments ago. "Kurt! Are you okay? What's wrong baby?" Kurt was lying in their bed, tissues pressed to his nose and mouth. The smaller boy coughed miserably. "I thidk I habe the flu..." Blaine climbed into the bed next to him, pulling the trembling boy into his arms protectively. "Oh... my poor little Special K..." He kissed the feverish bpy's temple, hugging him closer.

Okay! So that was my update! I will try to get the next two up soon, but I can't promise anything. There will be more drabbles (if you guys show an interest) I hope you like the little nickname I gave Kurt there at the end wink.png Feel free to PM me or leave a comment with any and all special requests! I love you guys!

Oops, I misread DeathNoteOwner's request. That said Kellin... oh well! Enjoy the Klaine for now to hold you over until the Kellin one comes.

Thank you again @Nightwolf I do enjoy me some Klaine also <3 don't worry about it it's still amazing. I shall await patiently for the Kellin one and I shall write more Kellin for you later when I have ideas.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for the support! It's truely touching!

9. Touched

Hetalia

Italy/Germany

Word Count: 266

Feliciano came home from a long day to find the house empty. He frowned slightly, at the verge of tears when he saw the flowers and note on the counter. 'I'm sorry I'm not here liebe. I know it's our anniversary and I feel horrible about it. I've caught a nasty cold and I don't want to give it to you. Didn't want you to think I forgot about you, so I hope the flowes are okay. Ich liebe dich. ~Ludwig' Feliciano sighed, smelling the beautiful roses, touched by the thought. He felt bad for his poor Ludwig and decided to go visit him. He arrived at Ludwig's, letting himself in. The sight he saw was pitious. Ludwig was lying on the couch, blowing his raw, chapped nose for what must have been the millionth time based on the tissues littering the floor. "Oh, amare..." Ludwig jumped at the sound of his lover's voice. "Feli! What are you doing here?" Feliciano sat down next the the pale blonde and felt his forehead, deciding it was much too warm. "Have you taken your temperature il mio amore?" Ludwig sighed. "Yes, I already know I'm running a fever." The italian brunette kissed Ludwig's forehead and held a tissue for him as he sneezed. "Hehtishh! Heh? Hetishhoo! Hehnggt!" He stiffled the last one, blushing. Feliciano wiped his nose and discarded the white cloth. "Salute!" Ludwig rested his head on Feliciano's shoulder. "Danke liebe." He sniffled. "Ti amo, amore." Ludwig smiled. "Ich liebe dich auch. Happy Anniversary. Hehtishhh!"

**~Ich liebe dich- I love you (German)

~Amare- love (Italian)

~Il mio amore- my love (Italian)

~Salute- health used as bless you here (italian)

~Danke liebe- Thank you, love (German)

~Ti amo amore- I love you, love (Italian)

~Ich liebe dich auch- I love you too (German)

10. Cough

Kellin Quinn (For DeathNoteOwner)

Kellin

Word Count: 264

Kellin woke that morning with a smile. He was going on a picknick with his wife and daughter today. They'd be going to the beautiful meadow near their home. He got up and ready for the day, packing the picknick basket and getting his daughter up. They all left the house at around noon and walked to their spot. Upon arriving, Kellin felt a tickle in his throat and coughed harshly into his elbow. "Are you okay, Daddy?" His daughter asked. "Fine, Kitten, don't you worry." His daughter grinned, running off through the field. She returned about fifteen minutes later with a handful of daisies. Kellin groaned inwardly as she thrust the pollen-laden petals to his face. "Smell them Daddy! Aren't they pretty?" He sniffed them to make her happy and nodded, smiling. "Yes they are. Just, heh, like you. Heh. Eh." He sniffled, turning away from his wife and daughter as the pollen grains bounced around inside his nose,exploding with each hit, pushing his nose over the edge. "Hetishhhh! Hetchuh! Hetchuh! Hetchoo! Hetishhhoo! Hehtchuh! Heh-hehtishhh! Hehtishhhh!" He finally got control of his nose and rubbed his itchy eyes, emerging from his elbow to see his little angel throwing the flowers away. "No flowers for Daddy?" Kellin smiled with a sniffle. "No flowers for Daddy." He confirmed, scooping her into his arms as they unloaded the picknick basket. Kellin sneezed again. "Hehnggt! Hehnxxt!" They were silent, but they shook his body. "Bless you!" His wife and daughter chorused. "Thanks," he replied with another sniffle.

10 down, 91 to go (There are actually 101 drabbled, there are two 55s on the list o.o)! If you have any ideas, please tell me! Requests, pairings, fandoms? I wanna know everything you've got to say! These are the drabbles I have left to accomplish:

11. Hot/Cold, 12. Sin, 13. Care, 14. Frail, 15. The End, 16. Three, 17. Never, 18. Midnight, 19. Promise, 20. Fight, 21. Pollen, 22. Embarrassment, 23. Alcohol, 24. Mask, 25. Mistake, 26. Suspicion, 27. Disagreement, 28. Assignment, 29. Purple, 30. June, 31. Calculating, 32. Fall, 33. Cry, 34. Relief, 35. Breath, 36. Miserable, 37. Chocolate, 38. Violent, 39. Muffle, 40. Swift, 41. Run, 42. Poison, 43. Contagion, 44. Tissue, 45. Sore, 46. Enraptured, 47. Wary, 48. Pathetic, 49. Sweat, 50. Gentle, 51. Milk, 52. Ravenous, 53. Blanket, 54. Needles, 55. Sports, 56. Ruin, 57. Lovely, 58. Hospital, 59. Annoying, 60. Mother, 61. Bike, 62. Idiot, 63. Puppy, 64. Control, 65. Unfair, 66. Similarities, 67. Raincoat, 68. Worship, 69. Attitude, 70. Fuck, 71. Confession, 72. Floor, 73. Remedy, 74. Don't, 75. Ego, 76. Heartless, 77. Lullaby, 78. Secret, 79. Shut Up, 80. Music, 81. Grudge, 82. Solitude, 83. Magic, 84. Dirty, 85. City, 86. Teacher, 87. Sky, 88. Hypocrite, 89, Tattoo, 90. Money, 91. Childhood, 92. Goodbye, 93. Victory, 94. Weather, 95. Photo, 96. Rage, 97. Internet, 98. Fashion, 99. Favor, 100. Lazy, 101. Airplane

Also, I'm giving up on going in order, so if you have a request for a specific prompt, I'll work on that.

Archived