Sneeze Fetish Forum

NightWolf's Drabbles!

All Time No

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Nightwolf I basically screamed of joy when I saw the kellin drable I been waiting for<3 it's so amazing I'm so happy you wrote one but I can't help but want another part.. I enjoy kellin drabbles (: anyways I will put up a new kellin part now I hope you enjoyed it so far (;

Errr I have a Kellin prompt. Promise? Maybe in an alternate world he's gay and he dates Vic Fuentes and err... That's all I got. I'd enjoy it though (: or he could date Andy Biersack omg I have the perfect prompt. In an alternate world Kellin Quinn and Andy Biersack date and their Kid is Munro Chambers ( Elijah Goldsworthy from Degrassi) well... I'll leave you with this idea/prompt, make what you want of it (: k thanks Nightwolf

OMG THE KLAINE ONE/GERITA ONE AFLKDJALFJASLDFKJSAKLDFD <3

Hey since you're into Glee can I request some Jyder? (JakeXRyder) And if so I prefer Jake and I think good prompts would be blanket so they could have blanket cuddles, or muffle so that the sneezer could like....muffle his sneezes into the other's shirt or something?

F;FSKJGDFKJDSJGHG *dies thinking about it* cuuute...

So yeah that would be cool and thanks anyway even if you don't do it :3

• 2 weeks later...

@Renny : I'd love to do a Jyder one for you, but I don't really watch Glee. I've seen a few episodes, but I'm not familiar with many if the characters. My apologies, the only ones I'm familiar/comfortable with are Niff, Klaine, Westana, and Huntsbastian (slightly) I'm most comfortable with Niff and Klaine though. I could probably do your prompt with ones of those pairing of that's okay... terribly sorry :o

@DeathNoteOwner: coming up soon...

@Everyone: Sorry there hasn't been a new update recently, I've got a mental block and exams coming up :/ now would be the time to get any and all requests in so I can get working on them. Also, if you could please give me detailed ideas, that'd be amazing. Thank you all for sticking with me :) love you all!

@Nightwolf No worries my dear :3 I'll be patient. And you're writing is amazing <3

@Renny: are you sure? I'd happily do one for you. If you want, I can look up moments that involve those two so I can get a grip on how they are...?

Aww, girlie! That'd be super duper sweet but it's okay if you're not comfortable with it~ :3 I completely understand~

@Renny: I aim to please, so I'll attempt it. It may be a while and I can't promise it'll be all that good, but it's worth a shot

Sorry these took so long :/ 3 new drabbles!!!!!! Yayyyyyyy! Hope y'all like them!

13. Care

Kellin/Andy

Kellin Quinn/Andy Biersack

Word Count: 174

A/N: This is for DeathNoteOwner

Andy awoke that morning to find the body that was normally pressed against him gone. He sat up and looked around, seeing his boyfriend seated at the edge of the bed, rubbing his temples. "Kel?" He asked quietly, noticing by the way Kellin was massaging his head that he had a headache. "You okay...?" A sharp gasp escaped the dark-headed singer, and Andy assumed he'd startled him... that is until about five seconds later, he gasped again. "Heh... hetchhh!" He sneezed into cupped hands. "Bless you baby." The boy sniffled miserably and leaned back into the arms that now engulfed him. Andy kissed Kellin's neck, frowning at how warm it was. "You're sick aren't you?" Kellin just nodded, with a soft whimper, followed closely by another sneeze directed into cupped hands. "Heh... Hehchuh!" Andy tightened his arms around him. "Bless. Go back to bed. I'll make you some tea, and before you object, I am taking care of you whether you like it or not!" Kellin smiled softly. "Thank you." He sniffled.

39. Muffle

Jyder

Jake/Ryder

Word Count: 161

A/N: This is for Renny! I tried... hopefully, it doesn't suck...

Jake was miserable. He had the flu, but was still at school because he had a major test, given by Mrs. Renolds, a bitch who didn't excuse you unless you're on your death bed. He sniffled through the exam, finally finishing and all but running from the room, He ran into Ryder on the way out of the building and quickly apologized. "I'b so sorry Ryder! I didn't bean to rud idto you." Ryder noticed the thick congestion in his boyfriend's voice and concern creased his brow. "It's cool, man. Are you okay?" Jake started to say he was fine, but was interrupted but a harsh coughing fit. "I'll take that as a no... Come on, let's get you home." He wrapped his arms around Jake, as he muffled a sneeze into his shirt. "Hehchuh!" Jake sniffled. "Sorry..." Ryder chuckled. "It's okay. Bless by the way. You're burning up..." He helped Jake to the car, and drove him to his place.

53. Blanket

Jyder

Jake/Ryder

Word Count: 169

A/N: This is also for Renny, and is a continuation of Muffle.

Jake stumbled on the way into the house, Ryder's arm wrapped protectively around his waist. They had to stop several times on the short walk to allow Jake to have small sneezing fits, all, of which, were blessed by Ryder. They collapsed onto the couch and Ryder noticed Jake starting to shiver. He retrieved a blannket and they spooned, Ryder, for once, getting to be the big spoon. They watched Despicable Me and Jake fell asleep part way through. Ryder got up to make some soup for the both of them. He returned and set both bowls on the table, kneeling down to wake up Jake. Upon doing so, Jake sneezed himself awake, right into Ryder's face. Ryder scrunched up his nose, slightly grossed out, wiping the spray from his face. "I ab so sorry Ryder!" Jake squeaked. "It's fine babe." Jake was horrified. "No, it isn't! Now you're going to get sick!" Ryder laughed. "And if I do, you can give me blanket cuddles." Jake smiled. "Okay."

So there ya have it! I hope they did the trick. Renny, I hope you liked my attempt at Jyder, and DeathNoteOwner, I hope you like my Kellin/Andy drabble! Feedback? Requests? Criticism?

I almost screamed when I saw this like I was so freaking happy:D like thank you Nightwolf... Well I could pick the most obvious request death note lol. Light , L or even sick Ryuk. I hate misa C: so any Charecter will do. Thanks again Nightwolf(:

@DeathNoteOwner: I don't think I can do that :( I've never seen Death Note

:OOOOOO

FDJKSDFJASDFJSADFKJASDFKJHASF

THANK YOU SO MUCH IT WAS PERFECT! :DDD DSJDFKASJKDF

I literally saw this when I got home today and flipped. out.

Thank you so much I can't even put into words how adorable that was!!! :D

:OOOOOO

FDJKSDFJASDFJSADFKJASDFKJHASF

THANK YOU SO MUCH IT WAS PERFECT! :DDD DSJDFKASJKDF

I literally saw this when I got home today and flipped. out.

Thank you so much I can't even put into words how adorable that was!!! :D

Hahaha glad you liked it! I wasn't sure if I got their personalities right or not so I hope that was okay. Sorry if they were out of character :P

. No worries no worries my dear c: more Kellin or klaine or Andy Biersack would be just fine. Or if you have suggestions that you think I may like do tell c:

. No worries no worries my dear c: more Kellin or klaine or Andy Biersack would be just fine. Or if you have suggestions that you think I may like do tell c:

of course! Sorry again! Any special requests for the klaine drabble?

of course! Sorry again! Any special requests for the klaine drabble?

. Klaine. Allergies for both, either pollen or cat allergies :3 Blaine allergic to cats is cute. I don't know you can surprise me really but allergies c:
  • 2 weeks later...

@DeathNoteOwner: I'm in the process of working on your request... in the meantime I have a drabble that probably can't be called a drabble. Hahaha

20. Fight

Original

Nick/Daniel

Not even gonna count...

Daniel was out with his friends, a few of them bugging him. "Nick has got you so whipped man!" Jackk said, laughing. Daniel rolled his eyes. "I am not 'whipped' guys. I just love him, that's all!" His other friend snorted, taking a drag from his cigarrette. "Whatever. You're whipped!" Daniel sighed as his phone rang. He answered it to the sound of Nick's voice. "Hey!"

Nick sniffles softly as Daniel answered. "Hey baby." He kept the tears and congestion out of his voice like a pro. "Can you come home?" He heard laughter and a muffled word in the background.

Daniel smiled when he heard Nick's voice. "What's up?" Jack whispered whopped in the background and him and Alex burst into laughter. Daniel put a finger to his lips, a signal for them to shut up. "I can't really come home right now sweetheart, I'm at work." That wasn't a total lie. Daniel was at work, he just wasn't working. He bit his lip, feeling awful for lying. "Oh... okay..." the disappointment in Nick's voice was apparent.

Nick hung up and couldn't keep the tears in any longer. He collapsed on the couch, crying. He couldn't believe Daniel would lie to him like that...

Daniel rolled his eyes at his friends and stood up. "I'm out! Later guys!" He began walking home. He entered their appartment an hour later. "Honey! I'm home!" He didn't get a responce, so he searched the house. "NickyBear?" He entered the living room and found a pink-nosed Nick asleep on the couch with a bottle of vodka and tear-stained cheeks. Nick woke up when Daniel ran his hand through his hair. "Nick? What's wrong sweetheart?" Nick glared at him. "What's wrong?! You fucking lied to me! I'm sick as a dog! And my little sister just died! But no! You don't seem to care! Too busy hanging out with those assholes to care!" He stood up, wobbling immediately. And Daniel steadied him. "Nick I'm so sorry." Nick began crying again and Daniel held him tight. "Hetshhh!" Daniel sighed. "Bless you baby."

Tha is such a cute Drabble<3 thanks for considering my Drabble of klaine I shall wait.

Awww....poor Nick!!!! And bad Daniel! Bad Daniel! :) THis is awesome. Keep it up.

So cute!! I love these boys so much! Could you write a cat allergy drabble, please?

Archived