Sneeze Fetish Forum

NightWolf's Drabbles!

All Time No

Tha is such a cute Drabble<3 thanks for considering my Drabble of klaine I shall wait.

Thanks :) no problem. I'm sorta stumped, so it may be a while. I apologize in advance...

Awww....poor Nick!!!! And bad Daniel! Bad Daniel! :) THis is awesome. Keep it up.

Yeah :( I felt bad making Daniel mean to Nick in this one, but the ideas were just flowing so it had to be done :o

Aww poor guy! you write these characters so well!

Thank you!

So cute!! I love these boys so much! Could you write a cat allergy drabble, please?

Thank you! I'm glad you like them!

@everyone: thank you all for reading this! PM me any specific things you want to see in your 'perfect story'! I want to please everyonne! Just tell me what you like and I'll write a drabble just for you!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GAHHH! More more more! <3 I love fight stories :3

noted :) any specific pairing? Cause and preferred sneezer?

I love nick and Daniel, <3 <3 so much. :* so maybe themmm or klaine if you think you could :3 but whatever is fine :)

• 1 month later...

11. Hot/Cold, 12. Sin, 14. Frail, 15. The End, 16. Three, 17. Never, 18. Midnight, 19. Promise, 21. Pollen, 22. Embarrassment, 23. Alcohol, 24. Mask, 25. Mistake, 26. Suspicion, 27. Disagreement, 28. Assignment, 29. Purple, 30. June, 31. Calculating, 32. Fall, 33. Cry, 34. Relief, 35. Breath, 36. Miserable, 37. Chocolate, 38. Violent, 40. Swift, 41. Run, 42. Poison, 43. Contagion, 44. Tissue, 45. Sore, 46. Enraptured, 47. Wary, 48. Pathetic, 49. Sweat, 50. Gentle, 51. Milk, 52. Ravenous 54. Needles, 55. Sports, 56. Ruin, 57. Lovely, 58. Hospital, 59. Annoying, 60. Mother, 61. Bike, 62. Idiot, 63. Puppy, 64. Control, 65. Unfair, 66. Similarities, 67. Raincoat, 68. Worship, 69. Attitude, 70. Fuck, 71. Confession, 72. Floor, 73. Remedy, 74. Don't, 75. Ego, 76. Heartless, 77. Lullaby, 78. Secret, 79. Shut Up, 80. Music, 81. Grudge, 82. Solitude, 83. Magic, 84. Dirty, 85. City, 86. Teacher, 87. Sky, 88. Hypocrite, 89, Tattoo, 90. Money, 91. Childhood, 92. Goodbye, 93. Victory, 94. Weather, 95. Photo, 96. Rage, 97. Internet, 98. Fashion, 99. Favor, 100. Lazy

101. Airplane

Nick/Daniel

Daniel

No more counting for me

They were going to Spain for summer vacation. Daniel had been so excited when Nick told him. They were on the plane now. Daniel had never been on a plane. He was nervous. Nick told him he'd be fine and not to worry with a small smile and gentle hand squeeze. They were in the middle of the flight when things went downhill. Daniel's nose began to itch. He sniffled, rubbing it gently. That worked for now. "Idzzztchh! Itshhhh!" He sneezed into a napkin. A few people around the pair blessed him. He blushed. Nick was asleep, curled against Daniel. And hour later, an allergy attack bloomed. Daniel couldn't stop sneezing. They received rude looks and comments. "He isn't sick." Nick told them. "He's allergic to that damn cat." He pointed to a cat in a carrier in the seat next to them, sighing.

Sorry it's so short! I'll get to the fight one and DeathNoteOwner's soon, but right now, I'm going to bed.

Oh it's good c: don't mind the shortness of it, good anyhow :D yay more drabbles from Nightwolf

• 4 weeks later...

Let me just drag this thread up again.. because I re-read all of them!!!!

they are still amazing Nightwolf c:

Awesome! C:

hope too see more writing from you in the future cx

Why didn't I read this thread before!

"Bless you jerk." Dean grinned. "Thangs... bitch."

That was priceless! :D

Do another one about Supernatural please... Anything goes:)

Sorry I've been so long! Been busy with school and went through a bad break up. But I'm back now! Hopefully, there will be more frequent updates! We'll see because I'm such a procrastinator. Comment please!

63. Puppy

Kellin Quinn

Kellin

I gave up counting a while ago...

Kellin groaned as the puppy wiggled in his grip. "Hold still!" He muttered, trying to rub the soap in to the small thing's dirty fur. He succeeded and was rinsing the beast when it shook. "Shit..." he groaned, quickly dropping the hose and cupping his hands over his nose and mouth. "Itshie! Itshiew! Heshhh! Heshhhh! Damb dog! Hatchhu!" He sniffled thickly and kept washing it. He wouldn't have continued doing this if the puppy hadn't been one Copeland found. He took the dog out of the bath and dried him off with a towel. He sneezed a few more times, groaning as he brought the thing back inside. He heard his daughter's gleeful squeal and smiled softly. His allergy attack was worth it to make her happy. His smile was replaced with a frown when he heard a sound that was gleeful squealing. "Etchiew!" He walked back in and found the small girl rubbing her eyes with her fists and sneezing again. "Looks like Copeland's allergic to the puppy like Daddy." Kellin said softly, scooping her up. He wiped her nose with a tissue and brought her to her bedroom tochange her out of the fur-coated clothing. "Hatchhhu!" He sneezed loudly into his elbow. "Bwess you Daddy." She mumbled, sniffling. "Thank you baby girl." He smiled, kissing her nose. He put the dog outside and brought his daughter to the couch. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asked quietly. She nodded. "The Wittle Mermaid." He smiled foundly and turned it on, holding his little girl in his lap. His wife came home to the two of them asleep on the couch, movie halfway over.

I know that was horrible! I'm really sorry it didn't turn out like id hoped! Feedback? Requests? Also I need to fill a bunch more prompts, so please try to suggest something pertaining to the ones I haven't done yet!

Sorry I've been so long! Been busy with school and went through a bad break up. But I'm back now! Hopefully, there will be more frequent updates! We'll see because I'm such a procrastinator. Comment please!

63. Puppy

Kellin Quinn

Kellin

Kellin groaned as the puppy wiggled in his grip. "Hold still!" He muttered, trying to rub the soap in to the small thing's dirty fur. He succeeded and was rinsing the beast when it shook. "Shit..." he groaned, quickly dropping the hose and cupping his hands over his nose and mouth. "Itshie! Itshiew! Heshhh! Heshhhh! Damb dog! Hatchhu!" He sniffled thickly and kept washing it. He wouldn't have continued doing this if the puppy hadn't been one Copeland found. He took the dog out of the bath and dried him off with a towel. He sneezed a few more times, groaning as he brought the thing back inside. He heard his daughter's gleeful squeal and smiled softly. His allergy attack was worth it to make her happy. His smile was replaced with a frown when he heard a sound that was gleeful squealing. "Etchiew!" He walked back in and found the small girl rubbing her eyes with her fists and sneezing again. "Looks like Copeland's allergic to the puppy like Daddy." Kellin said softly, scooping her up. He wiped her nose with a tissue and brought her to her bedroom tochange her out of the fur-coated clothing. "Hatchhhu!" He sneezed loudly into his elbow. "Bwess you Daddy." She mumbled, sniffling. "Thank you baby girl." He smiled, kissing her nose. He put the dog outside and brought his daughter to the couch. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asked quietly. She nodded. "The Wittle Mermaid." He smiled foundly and turned it on, holding his little girl in his lap. His wife came home to the two of them asleep on the couch, movie halfway over.

I know that was horrible! I'm really sorry it didn't turn out like id hoped! Feedback? Requests? Also I need to fill a bunch more prompts, so please try to suggest something pertaining to the ones I haven't done yet!

*screams of Excitement* KELLIN QUINNN FIC<3 You know how to please me! That was the cutest thing i've ever read. Well written !!!!! Oh my:D Thanks you <3 Maybe maybe Another Klaine or Death note Fic? Anything with contagion would do. Hum i'd say Oliver Sykes fanfic c: (ironic because him & kellin recently had quite the hissy fight Aha!). But any fandom with messyness and/or Contagion would do!!!:D Yay youre back c:

63. Puppy

Kellin Quinn

Kellin

*screams of Excitement* KELLIN QUINNN FIC<3 You know how to please me! That was the cutest thing i've ever read. Well written !!!!! Oh my:D Thanks you <3 Maybe maybe Another Klaine or Death note Fic? Anything with contagion would do. Hum i'd say Oliver Sykes fanfic c: (ironic because him & kellin recently had quite the hissy fight Aha!). But any fandom with messyness and/or Contagion would do!!!:D Yay youre back c:

Haha thank you! I will try a Klaine one! I did the Kellin one because you requested it so long ago and I never had gotten around to doing it! I'm glad you liked it!

63. Puppy

Kellin Quinn

Kellin

Haha thank you! I will try a Klaine one! I did the Kellin one because you requested it so long ago and I never had gotten around to doing it! I'm glad you liked it!

. Liked it? I loved it ! <3 alright Klaine will do c:

Archived