Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self Obs

Nicole

Okay...in Philly but I had to stop in to post this. There are about a million things I don't like about Philly, the worsening of my allergies being just one of them.

Saturday morning my friend (we'll call him C) and I went for a run. We decided to use a trail down by a creek...lots of trees and flowers freakin' EVERYWHERE. We ran for 6 miles, and at the end of the fifth mile I sad that I was surprised that I hadn't started sneezing yet. It was like I jinxed myself right at that moment. :laugh:

C and I were about a half a mile from finishing when I got one of THOSE tickles. It was the kind that I knew was going to turn into a wicked crazy allergy attack. I don't know how I can tell that, but the feeling just starts out different - the tickle is much more intense and hard to manage. I don't have a problem sneezing in front of C for whatever reason, but I was trying to avoid it anyway just because I didn't want to go off all nuts.

So there I am, running and sniffling and rubbing my nose at the same time. I must have looked so stupid. :laugh: I think I might have been able to ward it off had C and I not been having a conversation at the time, because when I tried to answer one of his questions it just totally happened.

I couldn't even get the first word out because my breath was hitching so bad. He asked if I was all right and I held up my finger and shook my head no, and that's when they came. I sneezed 7 times in a row so fast that I thought my head was going to spin. :blushing: They were fairly strong and really quick, sort of like "Heh-ISHOO!" just over and over again. When I finished, C blessed me and I said to just wait, because I definitely wasn't finished. Actually, it was more like, "Not fi...hih....Heh-ISHOO!" and then then I went off with 8 more. Ridiculous! I ended up letting off three more singles after that before we got to our cars. By the end I felt like somebody had punched me in both eyes and crushed my head with something. It was terrible.

And I never stopped running the whole time. :lol:

Lamborghini

Thanks for going out of your way to post this Nicole. Bless you, and a wonderful observation that was. :laugh:

Enzo

While your dedication to exercise is admirable Nic dear, increased breathing rate in wildflower season is not a good idea. Yummy :blushing: , but not a good idea. Bless you. :laugh:

Thanks guys, you're all too cool to me. :laugh:

While your dedication to exercise is admirable Nic dear, increased breathing rate in wildflower season is not a good idea. Yummy :laugh: , but not a good idea. Bless you. :blushing:

I agree, Dom...I'm going to have to find a different route. LOL :lol:

delicious! *purrs around in joy* how very very very sexy! and bless you!

sneezing while running, what a stunning idea :blushing:

I think my favorite part of the whole thing is "I couldn't even get the first word out because my breath was hitching so bad. He asked if I was all right and I held up my finger and shook my head no," the helplessness.. the helplessness.. *melts into a puddle* :laugh:

Six miles is a heap o' runnin'. You are amazing. And gesundheit. :laugh:

Bless you nicole, sounds cute as hell... :D

By the way Id just like to say that your wavs are some of my favourites on Bondi's site.

Kush

Lovely obs Nicole, one of the best I've read on here for a while. Bless you and thanks for taking time out to share :D

Thanks guys! I'm really glad you enjoyed it. :lol:

By the way Id just like to say that your wavs are some of my favourites on Bondi's site.

Thank you!!! :lol:

It's amazing that you were able to sneeze whilst running. I can never do that. There are SO many times I've felt the very strong need to, but for some reason when I'm working out and my heart rate is up and I'm sweating it wont come. It's not till my heart rate starts to normalize and my body temp starts to cool down that the sneezes would then come.

Great obs hun. :)

I agree, great obs!! ;) I would have liked to see that, you running and sneezing..I'm like Dawnie, I always feel like I have to when I'm running but never can seem to until I stop and cool down. However I wouldn't put it past you.... :flowers: (and no, thats not an insult, its a compliment, I love how sneezy you are..it's delicious!!)

And bless you! :consoling:

I agree, great obs!! :innocent: I would have liked to see that, you running and sneezing..I'm like Dawnie, I always feel like I have to when I'm running but never can seem to until I stop and cool down. However I wouldn't put it past you.... :innocent: (and no, thats not an insult, its a compliment, I love how sneezy you are..it's delicious!!)

And bless you! :innocent:

Thank you!!! :omg:

very nice obs, bless you!

i'd have loved to have been there :yes:

*dies*.

That's it, Nic. you've slain me. again. for the i-don't-even-know-how-manyth time.

holy.

shit.

your allergies.

are amazing.

and so are you.

-a