Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self Obs

Nicole

You're coming running with me soon....:yes:

And I'm not blessing you, hooker. I'll just eat you instead.

~Akutenshi

I think if I tried to sneeze while running I'd hit a lamp post / fall over / both.

So congratulations and bless you. :yes:

I run too.

And I've always heard about the runner's high, which frankly I only may have felt one time when I ran for well over an hour -- or perhaps that was just dehydration taking its toll.

But anyway, Nicole, I think you are the solution to the elusive runner's high. If I were running with you that day, I think I would have been high as a kite :yes:

a wicked crazy allergy attack.

missed that little phrase the first time 'round! :yes: How very fetching of you to use it! :yes:

-a

missed that little phrase the first time 'round! :) How very fetching of you to use it! :yes:

-a

:lol: :lol: You know, it didn't even occur to me... You've gotten into my brain! And hey, "fetching" is NOT just used by Pennsylvanians, you know... :yes:

missed that little phrase the first time 'round! :lol: How very fetching of you to use it! :yes:

-a

:lol::lol: You know, it didn't even occur to me... You've gotten into my brain! And hey, "fetching" is NOT just used by Pennsylvanians, you know... :yes:

sure it isn't. you just keep telling yourself that. :) anyone? "Fetching" as a synonym for attractive? Anyone? Bueller?

-a

missed that little phrase the first time 'round! :laugh: How very fetching of you to use it! :D

-a

:lol::lol: You know, it didn't even occur to me... You've gotten into my brain! And hey, "fetching" is NOT just used by Pennsylvanians, you know... :D

sure it isn't. you just keep telling yourself that. :laugh: anyone? "Fetching" as a synonym for attractive? Anyone? Bueller?

-a

It's used in England that way :drool: . Though it's somewhat "posh talk" - which is why I have been known to use it no doubt! :laugh:

It's used in England that way :D . Though it's somewhat "posh talk" - which is why I have been known to use it no doubt! :laugh:

Ha!!! Perfect!!!! :drool:

Aubin, didn't I tell you? :D

Can sympathize. Been getting hayfever too for the last week, but no running.

But from past experience I don't remember ever sneezing on a run.

of *course* the brits use it Nic. ;-) They use every weird word known to mankind and call themselves the only proper speakers of the language. :nohappy: No offense to our friends on the other side of the pond, but when I posed the question I was mostly looking for american input, because I have never heard another non-brit use the word "fetching" as a synonym for anything. Fetching is what a dog does, Nic. :)

missed that little phrase the first time 'round! :nohappy: How very fetching of you to use it! :)

-a

:lol::lol: You know, it didn't even occur to me... You've gotten into my brain! And hey, "fetching" is NOT just used by Pennsylvanians, you know... :nohappy:

sure it isn't. you just keep telling yourself that. :nohappy: anyone? "Fetching" as a synonym for attractive? Anyone? Bueller?

-a

Sure, I've heard of it.

It's used in England that way :yes: . Though it's somewhat "posh talk" - which is why I have been known to use it no doubt! :P

Ha!!! Perfect!!!! :laugh:

Aubin, didn't I tell you? :blushing:

Surely not that posh. Aren't there all those mother-in-law-ish jokes where fetching is a pun, meaning both attractive and vomiting. ?

Sure, I've heard of it.

Thank you. I knew I wasn't the only one.

Any time, babe. Keep those sneezes coming and I'll be putty in your hands. :yes:

Any time, babe. Keep those sneezes coming and I'll be putty in your hands. :blink:

I don't think I'll have a problem with that. :laugh:

I'm really late but just had to say that I loved this obs. Thanks for sharing this.

I don't remember sneezing while I'm running but if my allergies are acting up I sneeze after running when I come inside. And allergies often make breathing a bit harder while running, which sucks.

I'm really late but just had to say that I loved this obs. Thanks for sharing this.

I don't remember sneezing while I'm running but if my allergies are acting up I sneeze after running when I come inside. And allergies often make breathing a bit harder while running, which sucks.

It certainly does! Glad you liked, thanks! :rolleyes:

Archived