Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Rainy Days and Mondays" (m) - (11 Parts)

tma

My first post. TMA, your amazing stories got me to register and be known. Thank you for such terrific writing, both fanfiction and original. You are just great.

Looking for more, both here and in the House centric story,

Sara

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh please please please add more. I'm in love with Chase now. All cute and angsty and sneezing. (Was there really a time when he was allergic to a dog? That would have been so hot.)

Thanks so much guys. I'm So happy that you are enjoying it. And my Gosh, I am Beyond flattered that someone came out of lurkerdom and joined to post a positive comment. Welcome! And I take that as a huge honour.

Oh... and chancy- Chase being allergic to dogs hasn't actually happened in the show, but I've sort of decided that he is and in fact have written a 18+ House/Chase story "Man's Best Friend" where House takes advantage of that.

I'm hoping to get more of a chance to write either this afternoon or tommorrow afternoon. So more hopefully soon. :yes: Thanks so much!

I've been working on more... but I am also going to go back and revise some of the earlier chapters. I want to make things a little clearer prior to. We'll see how far I am in a bit *crosses fingers*

***ETA

Oooo...Kay.... boy- this is Totally taking some different and unexpected turns, but I'm enjoying it and I hope that you are.

Here is more...

Cameron sighed and went back to her book. Unfortunately, it looked as if Chase had crawled back into his shell.

She wasn't quite sure why. Granted, Chase was a very private person. When his father had visited awhile back, the friction was palpable. And she had wanted to help. She wanted Chase to know that someone was on his side. But he was like a Chinese finger trap. The more that you pulled, the tighter he got.

This is one of the ways that I'm too much like House, she thought. She had to admit that she was drawn to the puzzle. But unlike House, she didn't enjoy the puzzle for its own sake. She wanted to fix what was broken. That was why she became a doctor. Ever since she was a girl she wanted to keep stray animals, invite the homeless over for dinner. Her parents tried to balance nurturing her generous impulses while trying to keep her safe and giving her a strong moral compass.

Cameron gently wrapped a lock of her chestnut hair around her finger as she continued to ponder. Why are my feelings for Chase so jumbled? At first, he was a nice piece of eye candy- nothing more. Then she discovered that he was a bit more uncomfortable and "obvious" about things than he thought that he was and she had to admit that teasing him and watching the expressions flit across his face and watching his cheeks start to grow rosy was incredibly amusing. She had found out that his home life wasn't what she and Foreman had imagined it to be. Spoiled little rich kid he might be in some ways, but there were things that were hidden. When she thought that she might have been infected with HIV, Chase had really been the only one that really tried to break the deep, dark spiral that she was trapped in. Although there were regrets, Cameron honestly couldn't say that she had regretted having Chase. The way that it happened, yes. The way that walls that had started to come down were Instantly rebuilt- definitely. But not having held him, having had him close to her, touching her. Never that.

Thinking about that made her long to touch him. She silently walked over to where he was huddled on the sofa. He lifted his head, blue-green eyes meeting her brown eyes. Those eyes that were so expressive, that were the window to his soul. She gazed into them. The light that had been gleaming in them earlier was fully extinguished. They were weary, dead, clouded over.

Why does she have to make this so difficult, Chase thought. He could see the longing and the pain in her eyes, and he wanted to erase that. He wanted to tell her that it wasn't her fault. It wasn't that She wasn't good enough, trustworthy enough, compassionate enough. Her beautiful lips slowly began to part, but Chase held up a hand. His face took on an elongated expression and he drew in two quick, shaky breaths before tilting his head back and delivering three harsh sneezes into his cupped hands. "Huuuh… EiSchuh…. Tchuh…. EiiiiIShuh" He quickly scrubbed his nose with the back of his hand and murmured. "Pardon."

Cameron moved forward until she was kneeling on the floor right in front of Chase. Looking him in the eyes. As ridiculous as it sounded, she needed him. She needed him as an escape again. An escape from work, an escape from banging her head against a wall, an escape from feeling judged. An escape from having to be good enough. But she had to ask him. "W-would you h-hold me?" she found herself asking before she quite knew what she was saying. Her voice was shaky and tears were clouding her vision.

Chase was stunned. He knew that Cameron had been having a difficult time at work, and today from even just what he had witness had been uphill through mockery, snide remarks, and defiance. That was why he wanted to leave. But here she was and she was asking for him and needing him. He swallowed hard and nodded, not trusting his voice. He held his arms out and she collapsed into him at first just breathing heavily, but then she started to sob. Chase just held her, and held her while the tears came coursing down. Never asking, never pushing, just being there.

I am such a fangirl for Chase now. Love your story so far and can't wait for more. Also where is this lovely fic called "Man's Best Friend" I would love to see Chase with dog allergies. Yum. If you could give me a link I'll kiss your feet or even sneeze on them!

I've never seen this serie but I love reading this storie! I really like that Chase character. I will watch that serie soon, wants to know how he is looking and talking etc.

Please go on with it..

• 2 months later...

I know that it isn't very long- but it had been a long while and I wanted to share this- I think that the next section he will Need to tell her at least in part.

Anyway... hope that you guys like...

The sobbing subsided. Chase held on only as long as Cameron seemed to want him. Just patiently rubbing her back and letting her get all her emotions out. The anger, the hurt, the frustrations- they came out in torrents. Cameron finally clung to Chase limply. Eyes puffy and nose starting to run. She was embarrassed by her own neediness. She hastily grabbed a couple of Kleenex, blew her nose and dabbed at her eyes. "I-I'm sorry. I'll let you get to sleep." she said sheepishly, realizing how pale and tired Chase appeared.

Chase grabbed her wrist, "No. Don't be sorry."

The amazing thing, Cameron thought is that he actually meant that. Cameron looked into those mysterious blue and green depths and felt herself drown. "How?" she breathed, "How do you do it?"

Chase looked puzzled, "Do what?" but then before she could reply he held up a finger and said, "Just a s-sec... huh... cuse m-mee Chuh... eTchuh... heh...eiiiiChuh." Then he sniffed, "ummm...Pardon." he offered, peering out at her through his bangs.

"Bless." she offered quietly. "How do you just take it? House dishes at *Least* as much abuse to you if not more. And other people too. But you just take it in. How?"

Chase looked down and ran his fingers through his golden hair. "Don't... don't think that way."

Cameron gently raised his face so that she could look directly into his eyes. "What way?"

He shook his head and simply said, "You can't have a heart break if you don't have a heart." I lost mine a long time ago. "Don't... don't lose your heart. You are the heart of the team. We all know that." He sniffed and scrubbed at his nose and then wryly continued, "Even House."

Cameron fought the urge to inquire about how he knew that House felt that way. Then she tried to figure out what to do or say. That statement was completely unexpected and it left her feeling a bit disorientated.

Thankfully she noticed Chase shiver and then watched his face start to take on an elongated expression as his long lashes trembled. She handed over a few Kleenex and began to rub Chase's back as his breathing began to hitch. "huh...EiTchuh... EiSchuh...Tchuh.... eiTchuh... eichmpt, chmpt" Now lie down, let me take care of you."

Those words. He hated those words and even as he wearily nodded and aquiessed to her request, he could feel his body turning cold and fought against the nausea in the pit of his stomach. She couldn't know. he reminded himself again. Nobody could. Not even his father had known- though at times Chase wondered if he suspected.

His fever started to spike again, and he clenched his teeth as Cameron continued to bathe his head and neck, gently. Then as she started to unbutton and take off his shirt, the feelings rose up again, unbidden. He tried stamping them down with the little remaining strength that he possessed. Then he started to convulse and the darkness swept over him.

well I was going for something more like PTS. Although... I will admit that I have absolutely No idea whether reliving Really bad memory (in addition to reg. sickness) would be enough to "overdose" the brain and make a person seize. If I am *Completely* medically inaccurate- I'll try to re-vamp with something more feasable.

I have absolutely No idea whether reliving Really bad memory (in addition to reg. sickness) would be enough to "overdose" the brain and make a person seize.

Not generally. If there was an underlying seizure disorder, the fever could trigger seizures. And for pediatric patients, febrile seizures are not uncommon. But for an otherwise healthy adult with the flu, seizures would be unexpected.

Perhaps they ought to call in House for a consult.

That works *grins broadly*. I can Totally take it in that direction and use the darkness sweeping over him as metaphorical. *Has ideas now* Thank you Very very much! :P

Sure, have him convulse with tears in self-pity. I'm sorry if I threw off your story with all my medical reality nit-pickiness.

I was really enjoying it. Honest.

I took "convulse" meant that he started crying himself.

I love the story and cannot wait for more!

Well, I thought exactly the same.... :laugh: I still enjoy the story very much and I can't wait for the next chapter to see where you are going with this!!! :D:nohappy:

Excellent so far! :)

Thanks!

Warning: major angst involved. Not a ton of sneezes, but lots of angst. lol!

Cameron watched as those same shoulders that had been so strong and supportive only moments before trembled uncontrolably. Deep heaving gasps fought their way out of the blonde doctor. It was akin to sobbing- but completely tearless, as if he had run out, even though not a single one had been shed. At least it seemed that way- Chase was curled in on himself making close observation difficult.

She wasn't sure what to do, which was a new feeling. Make him talk. He has to talk about whatever this is that is eating him up. But something about the way that he had closed himself off gave her pause.

It was descending. The old darkness, the fears, the shame. He couldn't think, couldn't breathe, couldn't get calm and order back. Everything was a series of impressions; darkness, warm covers, shakey hands, the smell of gin, fingers fumbling all a young, uneducated body, the nausated feeling in the pit of his stomach, the drunken whispers, the sloppy kisses, the way that his body would betray him everytime.

Then blackness... he couldn't take it in anymore. He was numb and spent. Chase came back to awareness of his surroundings. And he realised how exposed he had made himself. He chanced a quick glance at Cameron. Pity. It was starting to form in her beautiful brown eyes. He wanted her to save it. Save it for someone with no options, save it for someone that had made better choices, save it for someone that needed it.

"Are you going to talk about this, or just feel sorry for yourself?" Cameron suddenly snapped. Immediately she regretted the words, even their taste soured in her mouth. she just had wanted to shake him, get him to yell, to bawl, to feel. But other than Chase turning scarlet.... nothing.

"I... I'm sorry." he stammered, looking down at the floor. "You..." he ran his hand through his hair distractedly, "You're right."

Chase roughly banished the tears that had begun to well up with a swipe of his hand. He sniffed and escaped into the bathroom, where he quickly put on his own still damp clothing, and threw Todd's clothing into his backpack (to get dry-cleaned). As his body recoiled a bit from the dampness- he shivered and stifled a trio of sneezes into his shoulder as he finished putting things away. "EiChmpt... heh..chuh... eTchumpt"

"Chase" Cameron called through the bathroom door, "Chase."

No response. Then suddenly the door burst open and he pushed past.

"But your clothes" she tried weakly.

"Fine. Th-thanks for everything. I'll get Todd's clothes back to you after..." he paused, pressing the top of his index finger under his septum.

Cameron took the opportunity to place herself in Chase's path and reached out to try to place her hand on his shoulder.

Chase brushed her off and tried to leave with what little dignity he felt that he had left. But unforunately colds don't seem to allow one much of what they want.

"Chuh... eiChmpt... heh... ehh... Chuh..EiChuh... heh...EiTChuh... EiShuh" They started out simply bobbing his head, but quickly escalated in intensity, pitching his body forward helplessly. The backpack managed to slip off his shoulder, and as he tried to pick it up he dropped his keys.

Scrambling for a few tissues that mercifully were on a nearby counter, Chase fumbled to get himself back together. "P-pardon. Sorry. Thank you." he said in rapid sucession.

"But Chase..." Cameron started to protest, unsure of how to stop him, and feeling like nothing that she would say would make a difference.

She was right. The golden haired intensivist simply kept walking.

Chase sniffed and bundled himself against the remnant of the storm. The sooner that he got home, the better. Achy, feverish, miserably congested, and emotionally drained. He thought about her words. Was he simply full of self-pity? Was she right? Probably. After all it had happened years ago. He should be over it, he should be able to cope. Besides, it couldn't have been that bad. Because if it was, what did that say about his father? No... Chase was comfortable with the way that things were. He didn't want to know how if he knew the "truth" of the situation. He just wanted it to end. He just resolved to be stronger, more stoic.

Cameron sighed and gazed out of the window watching Chase as far as she could. What to do? How to make it right? As much as she hated the thought, she knew that she had to do it. If anyone could figure out the puzzle, he could. Slowly her fingers traced their way over the well-traveled number.

Awwww, this is just sooo, YUMMY! It's good that you are inspired to keep writing this one, I am loving it! :D

Guest SunStar
That works *grins broadly*. I can Totally take it in that direction and use the darkness sweeping over him as metaphorical. *Has ideas now* Thank you Very very much! :D

Glad I could help. I LOVE all of your House MD Stories and will continue to read any and all future endeavors.

Who's she calling?

This is really good so far. Chase has had virtually no part this season, so it

s good to get my Chasefix somewhere.

Ooohhhh...I can't remember if I replied in this before...but it's always worth doing it again because this deserves a million replies.

This is my favourite type of story, whether sneezefic or not. I love it when characters are dragged down into the depths of emotional despair, confronting inner turmoil and whatnot. I am very mean. :) And you do it so well! I almost felt like I was feeling it through your words! I am captivated.

Oh and this...

But unforunately colds don't seem to allow one much of what they want.

Best line I've read in a long time. That just rocks.

Thanks guys! I'm gonna be a semi-sap for a sec.- but you guys ROCK!! :):wub::hug:

A/N Sorry... not a lot of sneezing in this either... more plot set up stuff. The second part I'll admit was less for advancing the plot- more just for my own wanting it. lol! Hope that it all came out alright.

"Is someone dying?"

"No."

"Then why did you dial my home number?"

Cameron paused.

"I'm hanging up... 3 ... 2.."

"Because I need to figure out something about Chase." she muttered hurriedly, hoping that if there Was a god out there somewhere that he/she/they were benevolent. That and that they could make the man on the other end of the line mallable enough to help.

"Not interested. Mummy drank, daddy wasn't there. He craves a daddy figure, and avoids confrontation like the plague... blah, blah, blah. Am in the process of hanging up again."

"House." Cameron ground out, clearly aggrevated. "What about seemingly random panic attacks and freaking out about being touched?"

"Well... as I recall, didn't you basically sexually assult him on at least one prior occasion? Poor wombat is probably justifiably scared to death of you"

"Not helping." Cameron ran through the specifics of what had happened.

The older man sighed, "You want to fix this, don't you?"

Yes. He understood, he actually understood. "Yes." she breathed out in eager anticipation, and awaited his brilliant diagnosis.

"You can't."

She felt her spine stiffen. "But I could..."

"Help. Not the way that you want to. Some things that are broken you can't fix. Fact of life." House interrupted.

"But if I knew..." she began to protest.

"It wouldn't make a difference. You'd just try all the harder to fix it and it wouldn't work."

"You keep saying that. Why don't you just tell me and then I'd know if it was something that I could fix or not. Or Chase could tell me."

"But you didn't figure it out and obviously your attempts to ferret it out of Chase failed miserably or you wouldn't have called."

"A month."

"What?"

"You heard me a month. I'll cover your clinic for a Month if you tell me- three if you don't mention it to Chase."

House exhaled loudly. "You must really want it. Does he have any idea that you want it this badly?"

Cameron simply rolled her eyes. "Is it a deal?"

"God your no fun. Alright. Think about Specifics of what you did and said before the meltdown."

Cameron went through them in her mind.

"Now connect those actions and words to the person that they might have been transfered from. Were you absent for the transference and countertransference portion of your general pysch class? Or was it a bad hair day?"

Suddenly she realise, and she wondered how she could have possibly been so blind. "You mean... his mom... she.... repeatly??" Cameron left the thought unsaid.

"Congratutions. You've reached the end of the thought process. So, see... I was right. You can't fix it, now you'll angst over it, but it won't really matter because I Own your perky little ass in the clinic for the next 3 months."

"But he Has to talk about it."

"Why? Who says?"

"If he doesn't talk about it how is he going to heal?"

"If he does talk about it how is it going to heal him? It might make You feel better to have gotten him to open up and to confess and spill out his emotions, but how is it going to change anything?"

Tears were welling up and slowly running their way down her face. "I don't know. I don't know. But I have to try."

House sighed, "I know. See you tommorrow." *click*

Cameron sat listening to the dial tone, contemplating a way to get Chase to open up. But more importantly. Was he going to forgive her? Being violated takes away a person's sense of control and increases their dislike of vulnerability. The walls that were built- they gave him comfort and security. But he couldn't see that those same walls trapped him.

Chase dropped off Todd's clothes at the cleaner, who looked at him like he had the plague and stood back as far as he possibly could to take the clothing. Then upon finally entering his townhouse, he crashed onto the couch.

As he body was adjusting to the change in the temperature Chase sniffed. Ugh! He hated that clogged up, cotton-headed feeling. Maybe he should shower. The thought of the steam immediately appealed, but he still didn't feel like getting up. There it was again. That irrating and persistant tickle that was So annoying. He slowly breathed in. "heeeeh... Ehhh....[\i]" nothing. He scrubbed at his nose. It died down only to resurface a moment later. "Dab it. Juuuuhh...just cob... od ad bake up your bind." And now he completely sounded rediculous.

Finally he got up and padded to the bathroom. He turned on the shower while he got undressed. Just even the hint of steam that tickled his nostrils was enough to turn the balance. His body tightened in preparation for the unslaught. He threw back his head, "EiChuh... EiSchuh...huhh... Shuh... IShuh..huuuhChuh... EiiiiiChmpt." he sighed and wiped at his eyes. Damn he had to admit that that definately felt a little better.

Stepping into the shower he closed his eyes and let the water cascade over him carressing him with its warmth. But it was as if just as he had begun to let down his guard just a little, the thoughts tried to invade. He had been caught completely unawares today and they controlled him. That wouldn't happen again. He shuddered and began to scrub his body with a savageness that he hadn't in quite a while. He scrubbed himself clean, mentally and physically.

As the cool air hit his flesh and made the hairs on his skin slightly stand ever so slightly on end, he felt his nostils prick. Grabbing for an extra towel with bleary eyes, he clasped it in his cupped hands and muffled a quick double and a minute later a single forcefull sneeze into its depths. He cleared his throat and sighed; then grabbed another towel and dried off.

After changing into a tee and sweats he headed to his bedroom. Now that he felt clean and much calmer he knew that what he needed most was sleep. He threw his body into bed, pulled the blankets around him and was soon snoring.

OK. One word: EXCELLENT!!! :):cryhappy:

It's getting better and better and after that shower scene ( :wub: ) I most definitely can't wait for more... :hug::D

I like the idea with his mom. (Though I never considered it to be a possibility on the show, but I can see the point now. :) )

Add more please!!! :laugh:

Yummy yummy yummy! :D I love naked, sneezy guys about to head into the shower! And even though I don't watch that show, I think you've got House totally nailed! I mean, that's the impression I get of him through all of the fics, and you did marvelously, in my opinion! ;)

Archived