Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Rainy Days and Mondays" (m) - (11 Parts)

tma

As the cool air hit his flesh and made the hairs on his skin slightly stand ever so slightly on end, he felt his nostils prick. Grabbing for an extra towel with bleary eyes, he clasped it in his cupped hands and muffled a quick double and a minute later a single forcefull sneeze into its depths. He cleared his throat and sighed; then grabbed another towel and dried off.

Oh...my...pardon me, I have to go DIE now...I had to read that paragraph about five times because I just loved it!

It's really funny, I've only watched two episodes of House (because I was inspired to by your fics, BTW) and I can totally tell that you have got the "voices" of the characters down. Really. You've got House's personality down perfectly!

And I don't think it's too "low on sneezing". Personally, I'm a big fan of plot.

I sure do hope that inspiration continues to strike because I am enjoying reading this so very much!

Ahem...amend my "count" of reading the above quoted paragraph to eight times. I had to look at it a few more times before I pressed the "post" button. Okay, now nine... ;)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 years later...

Archived