Sneeze Fetish Forum

noseblowing- what noise do u like? do u make this sound too?

hankyhonk

Hi all,

Just wondered how many of us make similar noises to the ones we like to hear others make when they blw their nose. I like guys who blow loud and make a honking noise, I also make this sound myself when I blow. I'm not sure if it's coinicidence, but do remember feeling jealous of honkers when I was younger so guess I tried to honk, now I can't stop!

Also I prefer guys using hankies and use them myself.

Maybe more of us are like this.

Just wondered

Cheers

HH

p.s anyone seen any good male blows? I haven't for ages B)

Hi all,

Just wondered how many of us make similar noises to the ones we like to hear others make when they blw their nose.

Good idea for a thread! I really like to hear honking nose-blows, and I've always blown my own nose with a loud, deep honk as well.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sniffle

I love a really good honk, and some times can produce one. I was exactly the same, soooooooo jelous of honking when I was younger!!!! I only seem to honk at really inappropriate moments though. :drool:

I love a really good honk, and some times can produce one. I was exactly the same, soooooooo jelous of honking when I was younger!!!! I only seem to honk at really inappropriate moments though. :D

Hiya, sniffle!

Just wanted to say welcome to the board - and to this section. I see you mention on your profile that you like to hear us guys with big sneezes and loud nose-blows. I think mine fit the bill! (think I might have been one of the people you were jealous of :wheels: )

I would have PM'd you, but think I probably can't until you're validated as a member. I've got a couple of wavs of my sneezing and nose-blowing, and I thought you might appreciate them. Let me know if you'd like them! You can also email me.

Rick.

Mod Note: Edited to remove contact info ~Mute

Edited by The Mute Poet

I certainly love a good honking noseblow. I do it myself all the time. I LOVE to watch and listen to a young lady blowing her nose like that.

Sniffle, I'm certainly a little surprised to learn that ypu also like this. They're certainly very few females that would admit to such a thing, never mind disclose that they actually like doing it themselves.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dont mind a good blow and a honk as well. In fact I dont feel as if the sneeze is quite complete without a satisfying blow.

I quite enjoy honking too, and while I am a bit shy about letting out a trumpeting honk, I do get in my share of what I call 'sly' honks, unobtrusively.

• 8 months later...
Guest nickidude

Man i love honking blows from like both genders.. i have a weird fetish, im proud to say im a lesbian but can apprieciate varied sex nose blowing.. lol random.. ;)

Guest iffthelurker

I like 'em wet and gurgly. I definitely have a thing for the more messy aspects of the fetish...wet sneezes, liquid blows that fill up tissue after tissue (or, even better, handkerchief after handkerchief)...nnnnngh.

As for my own blows, they're only honking when I've got a really bad cold and I'm so stuffed up that nothing comes out. And I HATE that. Most of the time, mine are quite wet.

Hello Blow Lovers...good to meet you.

I'm very much a honker but only when socked in with one of my bi yearly colds. Normally, I'm not much into blowing as it seems I've got a rather efficient sphincter. But when a cold strikes WATCH OUT. I turn into a walking tissue box...blowing with such frequency that within hrs, my nose is all but ready to chafe and fall off. I honk incredibly deeply...very bass-like when stuffed up good. I tend to start with a huge long and snotty first tissue until I feel clear of the initial viscous wet stuff. Then the stuffing takes over and those voluminous honks start. It also seems that when I get to this point...no amount of blowing clears it so i just honk and honk and honk and honk.

Now a question...it seems that there are a good number of blow fetishists here. Can some of you pass along why? WHat is it about blowing that turns you to mush.

Personally, the look of a woman with sore nostrils...the idea that she must be blowing copiously from the onset of a cold or flu. The idea that she can't control the flow and that her nose is sore from it all. Just makes me want to grab her and help her do the deed.

Anyone care to share?

BlowHonkBlow

for me its the sound of a woman blowing her nose that turns me on especially when its a honk. I really can't explain why.

Personally I hate the really loud honking blows . . . they always remind me of, um, flatulence. I do like rather quiet wet blows that sound as though the blower is trying to be polite/discreet. My current fella is a fairly loud nose-blower, and it irks me a bit, though he's not a honker so much as an emphatic phbbbt-phbbbbbt blower.

Although I do appreciate a good honking blow, I'd have to say my absolute favorite kind are those short, quick ones.. when they hold the tissue in one hand, pinch one side shut and blow the other side.

Edited by Porkins
Guest nysailor17

I prefer the wet and gurgly blows from a woman. I think that is sooooo hot. :laugh: . My blows tend to be a little bit on the soggy side also with a bit of a honk at the end. :laugh:

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I love the honks of a female especially a young pretty one

Like a very petite female who grabs one tissue use both

hands and let out a loud

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I often honk when I blow my nose. Most of them are loud. My girl honks just the same. Her's are loud and booming. Sometimes they are loud and snotty honks. I love those.

• 9 years later...

I really like loud honking nose blowing from guys.  But ironically I almost never blow my nose, and when I do,  I blow my nose quietly.  I noticed that a lot of people that like honking blows tend to honk themselves.  Guess I'm a weirdo, lol.

I love a powerful honk from a woman! Such a turn on especially when it comes from a very unassuming woman that you'd never imagine could create that.  I used to always try to honk when i was younger but i could never figure it out...now within the last few years i've kinda figured it out and can honk a bit when i'm very congested

• 1 month later...

I'm good with anything that's not a straight, loud honk really. Both of my parents do it,  so...yeah. A woman must be  breathtakingly attractive for their honk not to bother me, which there's only been 2 cases of so far. I don't honk, I try to be as quiet as possible, unless i'm isolated somewhere, which even then isn't a honk.

• 2 weeks later...

Noseblowing can be pretty cute.  Especially if the girl is usually the quiet type and is kind of embarrassed by people hearing her.  I might not be into loud, honking nose blows as much, but a softer more feminine noseblow is attractive.

As for me...sometimes I honk, if my nose is really stuffed up.  Especially is nothing comes of it.  Most of the time I'm pretty quiet, though.

• 3 years later...

nose blownig that is like really thick and messy is my favorite bonus if they honk a little bit at the end too, well sometimes, depends on what I'm in the mood for, but thick, messy sounding nose blowing is my favorite