Sneeze Fetish Forum

noseblowing- what noise do u like? do u make this sound too?

hankyhonk

I tend to enjoy honking in females since it sounds more impressive especially if it's such a huge sound from such a small woman. I do enjoy snotty ones too and the only ones I don't like is when it sounds like they aren't trying.

• 2 months later...

I'm really into thick, messy, gurgly nose blows, the kind where the person sounds like they're really full of snot... for me, the wetter the better! Honks aren't my preference, but if it's coming from someone I'm attracted to, I'll take it, lol. Really quiet and gentle nose blows are not my thing, I like them loud.

Funnily enough, I'm the kind of guy who blows his nose really quietly and as politely as possible, at least when I'm around people. When I'm on my own, I honk on occasion, though it's very rare. I love it when I get all full of snot during a cold, when I blow my nose and it's all wet and gurgly :wub:

8 hours ago, snuva said:

I'm really into thick, messy, gurgly nose blows, the kind where the person sounds like they're really full of snot... for me, the wetter the better! Honks aren't my preference, but if it's coming from someone I'm attracted to, I'll take it, lol. Really quiet and gentle nose blows are not my thing, I like them loud.

Funnily enough, I'm the kind of guy who blows his nose really quietly and as politely as possible, at least when I'm around people. When I'm on my own, I honk on occasion, though it's very rare. I love it when I get all full of snot during a cold, when I blow my nose and it's all wet and gurgly :wub:

I feel very similar to the way you do!  I LOVE the full, snotty, gurgly blows!  The best are the blows from a woman who starts off with a congested, soft blow and as she keeps blowing to get it all out, her tissue is not only completely soaked with her snot, she also honks at the end.

My blows are mostly loud now (I almost always honk at some point while blowing my nose).  If it’s a bad cold or bad allergies, my blows will start off soft and gurgly, then end with a medium to loud honk (or constant honking).  

I do also like when I have a cold or my allergies are acting up, because I know that my snotty nose is going to be filling up some tissues.  Even though I always buy the Puffs Plus or Puffs Ultra tissues, I can still fill up those tissues (and even get my hands wet).  It’s rare, but, I have been known to not only soak those tissues with my snot, but, I have also blown a hole through the tissue(s).

• 7 months later...