Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fullmetal Alchemist - (5 Parts)

Illiana

Guest iffthelurker

Illiana, I want to tell you just how much I adored this. The wrongness was beautiful, and the characterization was wonderful. Roy/Hughes is my FMA OTP (pre-Gracia...and I'm in denial about that other thing happening, so there) and seeing Roy catch Hughes' cold made me all happily wibbly inside. But even better was seeing Hughes take care of Roy. That Hughes knew how much Roy wanted company and cuddling when he was sick, and then proceeded to provide them, turned me in to GOO! Thank you so VERY much!

*HUGS*

Illiana, I want to tell you just how much I adored this. The wrongness was beautiful, and the characterization was wonderful. Roy/Hughes is my FMA OTP (pre-Gracia...and I'm in denial about that other thing happening, so there) and seeing Roy catch Hughes' cold made me all happily wibbly inside. But even better was seeing Hughes take care of Roy. That Hughes knew how much Roy wanted company and cuddling when he was sick, and then proceeded to provide them, turned me in to GOO! Thank you so VERY much!

*HUGS*

Aww~!! *BLUSH* I'm so happy you liked it! They're my fave pairing, too (like you can't tell). XD;; I love taking requests, btw, so if there's any FMA story you'd like to see, I can always use a prompt or two~! <3

I just..... this story is awesome. Completely in character, the plot's adorable. And Roy being all stuffed up.... <3 Such a cute pairing. Please write more FMA stories, you're so talented! I always have a craving to read one of these, but..... you're the only person who made one! I need more!

xD

Seems like such a popular thread, too. Write mooooooooore!!

Sorry.

~Grape Ferret (again)

I just..... this story is awesome. Completely in character, the plot's adorable. And Roy being all stuffed up.... <3 Such a cute pairing. Please write more FMA stories, you're so talented! I always have a craving to read one of these, but..... you're the only person who made one! I need more!

xD

Sorry.

~Grape Ferret (again)

XD Haha, aw~! You make me blush, for serious. #^_^# I would love to write more! I'm just kinda slow on the idea front. Heh... *embarrassed* Don't suppose you'd like to give me a prompt...? *is lame, knows it* u_u

The End? No!

I'm going to have to pour a glass of water over my head, that made me broke into a sweat!

There are some really great sentences that made me bite my lip, look at the ceiling and say "Duuuude". I can't even pick out which one of those sentences was my favourite, but the last chapter had lots. I love it when someone has to be taken care of, particularly if they protest against it.

Hooray for you.

xD

Sorry.

~Grape Ferret (again)

XD Haha, aw~! You make me blush, for serious. #:blink:# I would love to write more! I'm just kinda slow on the idea front. Heh... *embarrassed* Don't suppose you'd like to give me a prompt...? *is lame, knows it* u_u

I have a few ideas. But... I'm too embarrassed to say them. They're kinda dumb. ><;;

I've never made someone blush before! ^_^ I don't think......

I have a few ideas. But... I'm too embarrassed to say them. They're kinda dumb. ><;;

I've never made someone blush before! :twisted: I don't think......

Aw, tell them to me! Send me a PM? Then I can write them for you~! Eee, exciting! 8D

• 8 months later...

....*opens mouth*.......

*closes it*

*clears thrat*

*takes a deep breath*

.............OH MY GOD!!!! YOU DID ROY AND MAES!!!!!!!! :):laugh::bleh::bag:

*breathing deeply*.....*gulps*

WHY HAVEN'T YOU CONTINUED!!?!?!?! :)

plz continue soon!!!!!

Archived