Sneeze Fetish Forum

Myspace, Youtube, etc. Clips Go Here

SusieQusie

Early 1900s silent film - starting about 1:25, a cheeky man walks by another man who is blowing his nose, grabs his handkerchief and blows his own nose, and throws the handkerchief on the ground. He gets his comeuppance!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• allergyboy2001

• Kleeny

• cjblo

• bensonman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So for all of you who like male hanky blowing, whenever i find a vid I like I try to share it with everyone. I already posed this on sneezing in the media, but for those who are nose blowing people exclusively I will post it here also. It is of a costa rican youtuber during a podcast. There are endless nose blows and a couple sneezing episodes.

blows include @ 15:56, 17:30, 20:50, 23:10, 25:05, 27:24, 28:25, 29:30, 30:10, 30:34, 34:55 and like a jillion more.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, thanks a lot, I love that people enjoy what I find. Sadly I have to disappoint you, I don't speak a word of Russian, but I have built up a collection of useful words from all over the world, which enables me to find stuff like that. 90% of the stuff I find is from using a foreign word etc. I'd love to know the commentary, but essentially. I guess it's about colds.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Jarryd Hayne, Australian rugby player, has a press conference announcing he is quitting to try to get into the American NFL. At one emotional part, about 1:55, he wipes his eyes with a handkerchief that his coach(?) lends to him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...