Sneeze Fetish Forum

Myspace, Youtube, etc. Clips Go Here

SusieQusie

On 9/23/2017 at 3:09 AM, sneeze_me said:

To those who are into nose blowing, I quickly need your help: I am searching for an older (?) Youtube video of a young RED HAIRED woman (pointing that out because it was particularly outstanding) with big black glasses blowing her nose. It was sort of a compilation of her blowing, including scenes in a bathroom. I also still remember she was wearing a green turtles-shirt during certain scenes. Her face was mostly filmed from a frontal angle. Her nose blows used to be particularly loud.

Maybe one of you guys still has it stored somewhere or knows a source? Audio would be just fine. :)

Would be so cool! :thumbsupsmiley:

Thanx a lot in advance!

sneeze_me

The title of that video was called "honking nose blowing".  It was uploaded by the youtube channel jamescrunch, but it got deleted :/

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• allergyboy2001

• Kleeny

• cjblo

• bensonman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The mayor of a Colombian town is being interviewed, when he suddenly has to grab his handkerchief and sneeze! He laughingly ends the interview.

• 3 weeks later...

Scene from 1929 silent film Asphalt, starring Betty Amann and Gustav Fröhlich. A jewel thief decides to manipulate the feelings of a strict-but-naive young policeman, hoping he will let her go. Weeping piteously as they ride to the police station, and having used up her own tiny handkerchief, she asks to borrow his. He decides to help her out - a fatal first step. He lends his handkerchief to her, and it is all downhill from there...

IMDB says the overall film is good. The director takes melodramatic material about the German underworld in the 1920s and makes it poignant. But for some reason, it never got as much attention as other Weimar-era films such as The Blue Angel (where an older male actor has a famous noseblowing scene and later falls in love with Marlene Dietrich).

Edited by allergyboy2001
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2018 at 10:01 AM, Handkerchief Fan said:

I love that clip of the German silent movie. Thanks for sharing it.

You are welcome!

Older woman appearing to be down with a cold suffering from a drawn out sneeze fit, with a couple of good honks thrown in towards the end

• 3 weeks later...

On Days of Our Lives, Stefan DiMera returns to a restaurant to recover a handkerchief that his mother gave him, as a memento of his father Stefano. This turns into an excuse to flirt with the hostess(?) Chloe.

If the original owner of a handkerchief is a bad guy, does that make the handkerchief bad?

Edited by allergyboy2001
  • 2 months later...

Thanks for the video. He is not persuaded at all. It is explained that in Italian the word for handkerchief, fazzoletto, refers to whereabouts it is used: the face. The word used for handkerchief in the Naples dialect/language refers to its content (snot): mocadora (might be misspelled).

22 hours ago, cjblo said:

Thanks for the video. He is not persuaded at all. It is explained that in Italian the word for handkerchief, fazzoletto, refers to whereabouts it is used: the face. The word used for handkerchief in the Naples dialect/language refers to its content (snot): mocadora (might be misspelled).

Interesting. 🙂 Still fun to watch.

• 2 weeks later...

(F) Large nose with an equally large honk! Not usually my thing, but she's cute. She has a clip store, just Google Xenia Haze

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/watch-msnbcs-katy-tur-cracks-up-after-congressmen-is-caught-on-air-loudly-blowing-nose/

Congressman Chris Smith from New Jersey blows his nose violently into his handkerchief, in the background of a live TV broadcast.  

You can usually count on New Jersey men of a certain age having and using handkerchiefs!

Edited by allergyboy2001
  • 3 weeks later...

Laurel & Hardy, "Big Business," 1929 silent movie. Towards the very end of this short film, about 17:00 and following, a lot of handkerchief action related to crying.

After the main characters destroy a bunch of property, apparently out of frustration with capitalism (!!! the "yellow jackets" of 1929??), a policeman wants to know who is guilty so he can take them to jail. Laurel and Hardy both pull out handkerchiefs and start sobbing, the other guilty man pulls out a handkerchief and adds to the tears, and the sob stories are so sad that the policeman and the crowd pull out their own handkerchiefs and join in! The policeman is ready to let them go, gets in his car, gives his nose a big honk. But then he notices Laurel and Hardy have stopped pretending just a moment too soon...

• 2 weeks later...

The other day I came across a series of videos of a French guy who has a cold, whilst gaming, and I noticed a couple of blows here and there. However one of the videos is 10 hours long! So I downloaded all the ones in the series and used my video editor to capture what I think is all the noseblowing. There is a sneeze in there too, but I can't find it now, as the words Needle and Haystack spring to mind. 

Anyway, this is the edit I have made of all the blows I have found, it's at an unlisted Youtube link.

Happy 2019! Your find makes me wonder: what do people think when they make these vids. Who would buy anyone of them apart from this small group? How do you become a model for one? Anyway: there are a couple of good ones there...

23 hours ago, cjblo said:

Thanks Kleeny, and he was not finished... Anyway: may 2019 be snotty and bright.

Hi CJ, I think I caught all of them? perhaps. Shame they weren't into a handkerchief. 

Happy New Year

CJ, my impression is that a lot of times people are filming themselves/having a friend film them. A fixed camera, that they just set running and then edit later. Sometimes it's implausibly good-looking models, but I don't think always, at least out of E. Europe. Just entrepreneurial people looking to make a buck. Cameras are prevalent, life is tough, everyone is entrepreneurial these days.

And if one looks at "other videos by this creator," people are generally making a wide range of videos showing slices of life, not just illness-related. The hope is to get videos or stills picked up by journalists etc. as part of bigger projects. "Let's make a bunch, see if anything gets picked up."

When someone makes a whole slew of sneezing videos and nothing else, they probably either have the fetish or are catering to it. But mostly I think we are just the lucky side-beneficiaries of people trying to succeed in the stock-media world.

Hi AB, a plausible explanation, or the most plausible explanation possible. I see vids of people entering an elevator and then sneezing and blowing before the doors shut, others are in there too. Such odd situations to create. Anyway, we will never really know and can still enjoy the vids.

• 1 month later...