Sneeze Fetish Forum

how many of you like the embarrassment factor?

Secret98

Alright, I just realized I love it when someone sneezes and the gets all embarressed about it :) You look at someone then they start rubbing their nose or something and then they sneeze, and after they blush out of embarressment or do something that says they were embarressed about their sneeze. How many of yous love that? I'm not sure if this has been in a thread before, although I never loooked...

Guest WalterDESneeze

My attraction is mainly the vulnerability factor. If the woman really does not want to sneeze, that part is hotter. Sadly, me being a nice guy that embarasses easily, I tend to feel a tad sorry for them if they get embarassed. I do not really understand someone that does not know about the fetish getting embarassed as every person in the world sneezes, but maybe that is just me.

Yeah, I think that can be pretty adorable!! Especially if the person is adorable :) However, I hate being the one embarrassed. Two sides of the same coin?

Ah well, I love watching from the sidelines...

Oh yeah, I love it when guys get embarrassed. Anything that keeps the sneeze moment alive for another second is good for me.

I remember this time back in high school when I was standing out in the driveway with my boyfriend. He was about to go home for the night, and we were in the middle of a goodbye make out session kiss when he suddenly pulled away from me to sneeze. He turned away from me and sneezed towards the ground, but he kept his hands on my hips the whole time. When he turned back to face me, his floppy blonde hair had fallen across his eyes, which he seemed to be hiding behind out of slight embarrassment. He had a sheepish grin on his face and he mumbled "whoops." Ha! He thought he spoiled the moment. He was so terribly wrong about that!

We're still friends after all these years. There have been times that I've come so close to telling him the truth, but I just can't bring myself to say it. I'd be way more embarrassed than he was at that moment!

I love it! It makes the sneeze just a little extra special when they get embarrassrd afterwards! :)

I think I might be in the minority in that the embarrassment factor does nothing for me. I wouldn't say it necessarily takes away from the sneeze, but if I had my preference, the sneezer wouldn't be embarrassed. "Sneeze Proud!" I say ... even if I am almost always embarrassed when I sneeze in front of people ... I guess I need that coin K. Matsuri was talking about ...

I was actually going to make this topic, but forgot aobut it. Hell yeah, I love the embarassment aspect! Like there was this one time, not five days ago, that this really annoying girl who sits next to me in Physics (really short, red hair, freckles, a big nose proportional to her small size) sneezed three times in a row. They were really loud and wet, and afterwards her whole face turned bright, bright red :thumbsup2:

It does irk me when they try to stifle or stop their sneezes altogether out of embaressment, though.

:thumbsup2: ive never really thought about this...so of course, i must now ponder the meaning of life...er...of sneezing and being embarrassed...

i think if i saw a guy being embarrassed after sneezing, as long as it was a good sound, that i would think it was really hot, but if it were a less than enjoyable sound, it might make it "cute" but not necessarily stimulating.

*must now be on the lookout*

:rolleyes:

Oh yes, I dig the embarrassment factor and use it quite a bit in my writing. It's especially amusing when the person doesn't expect to be caught in that type of situation...mwhahaha! :thumbsup2:

~Aku

Yeah, I think that can be pretty adorable!! Especially if the person is adorable :thumbsup2: However, I hate being the one embarrassed. Two sides of the same coin?

This was a really good question, Sara. I'm with the majority -- the embarrassment or self-consciousness can make the sneeze even more wonderful.

But what K.Matsuri wrote here answered what I originally thought the question meant: How many of us are embarrassed when we sneeze and enjoy the embarassment?

I know that I'm one of the people who gets all embaressed when ever I sneeze infront of someone or even worse a room full of people :rolleyes: but I just love it when it happens to someone else :thumbsup2:

Well, if I did sneeze in front of other people, I'd probably be embarrassed and then enjoy being embarrassed about it, because it meant that I actually sneezed in front of other people! :D

How many of you love that?

Me! *raises hand* Especially if they try their hardest to hide it, or stop it, like rubbing their nose and such :D And it totally makes me melt if a guy blushes after sneezing. That is sooo cute! :blushing:

And it totally makes me melt if a guy blushes after sneezing. That is sooo cute! :blushing:

*envisions this and dies* :D Add a sheepish grin to that and...aaaaah >w< *bursts* Yes, embarrassment, yes!!

If it is the "right type" OMG- MELT!!! Hence why that is a HUGE thing in stuff that I write.

VFP- GAAAAAH... floppy blonde hair, embarrassment, hanging behind bangs- BRAIN IS EXPLODED!!!!

As far as mine.... I do get Very embarrassed- not sure if I blush or not- I think that if I thought that I was blushing I'd die of mortification or something. And no I don't enjoy being embarrassed.

For me- in a way it prob. is two sides of the same coin. The loss of control thing- I think that hints of that especially in someone that is attractive is MMMMMMMMmmm :dead: , but *I* don't want to be the one losing control.

Well, if I did sneeze in front of other people, I'd probably be embarrassed and then enjoy being embarrassed about it, because it meant that I actually sneezed in front of other people! :blushing:

:laugh:

As far as mine.... I do get Very embarrassed- not sure if I blush or not- I think that if I thought that I was blushing I'd die of mortification or something. And no I don't enjoy being embarrassed.

For me- in a way it prob. is two sides of the same coin. The loss of control thing- I think that hints of that especially in someone that is attractive is MMMMMMMMmmm drool.gif , but *I* don't want to be the one losing control.

Oh TMA, you mean you wouldn't want to lose control just a little?

Oh, embarrassment, blushing, yummy! But I wouldn't want it to go too far; ideally the sneezer would only be peripherally embarrassed and would actually enjoy the experience [like Sneesee].

It wouldn't do for them to be put off sneezing, or to make too much effort not too, or to stifle or minimise it all; now would it.?

Blushing is just the cutest thing in the first place and sometimes can be pretty hot. And since sneezing is hot. I vote for blushing + sneezing = :):D just pure yummmmy....its gotta be the vunerability factor for me. I just wanna cuddle and it shows the side to that person that you may not always get to see

Yeah, anything that makes the situation a little uncomfortable is good.

Whole loss of control thing... I love when they to fight it.

I've got mixed feelings on this. A little bit of embarassment is cute, but when they're really embarrased, I kinda feel bad for them. I've got a friend at work who occasionally will just get started and I've listened to him sneeze every few minutes for a couple hours and I wind up feeling bad for him (even though I love his sneeze) because he gets frustrated and everyone else starts giving him crap about it.

As for me, I don't like sneezing in front of anyone, but then I don't like showing any kind of weakness in front of anyone. I don't even like coughing in front of people. And very few people have ever seen me take anything stronger than an aspirin, just because I get kinda private about that kind of stuff.

I guess, like many aspects of the fetish for me, it really depends on the person.

I've got mixed feelings on this. A little bit of embarassment is cute, but when they're really embarrased, I kinda feel bad for them. I've got a friend at work who occasionally will just get started and I've listened to him sneeze every few minutes for a couple hours and I wind up feeling bad for him (even though I love his sneeze) because he gets frustrated and everyone else starts giving him crap about it.

As for me, I don't like sneezing in front of anyone, but then I don't like showing any kind of weakness in front of anyone. I don't even like coughing in front of people. And very few people have ever seen me take anything stronger than an aspirin, just because I get kinda private about that kind of stuff.

I guess, like many aspects of the fetish for me, it really depends on the person.

Have to just agree with this totally! Embarrassment for me - no way! But a little bit of embarrassment for a sneezy guy is pretty cute. Too much would make me uncomfortable though... I'd feel too sorry for him, plus I've never liked talking about sneezing so I don't want that kind of conversation to come up.

• 8 years later...
On 5/8/2007 at 8:23 PM, daystar428 said:

it shows the side to that person that you may not always get to see

Exactly. I think that's one thing I like about sneezes; it's honest. 

On 4/29/2007 at 4:35 PM, Guest WalterDESneeze said:

My attraction is mainly the vulnerability factor.

That is a big part of mine as well, so I do enjoy a little sheepishness. I fantasize about comforting my S.O. from their embarrassment.

On 5/10/2007 at 2:51 AM, brigid said:

I've got a friend at work who occasionally will just get started and I've listened to him sneeze every few minutes for a couple hours and I wind up feeling bad for him (even though I love his sneeze) because he gets frustrated and everyone else starts giving him crap about it.

People give him a hard time? That's so mean! Poor guy...

On 4/30/2007 at 5:28 PM, vote_for_pedro said:

I remember this time back in high school when I was standing out in the driveway with my boyfriend. He was about to go home for the night, and we were in the middle of a goodbye make out session kiss when he suddenly pulled away from me to sneeze. He turned away from me and sneezed towards the ground, but he kept his hands on my hips the whole time. When he turned back to face me, his floppy blonde hair had fallen across his eyes, which he seemed to be hiding behind out of slight embarrassment. He had a sheepish grin on his face and he mumbled "whoops." Ha! He thought he spoiled the moment. He was so terribly wrong about that!

That was magical, thanks for sharing!

It's all about biological nonconsent for me, I think. The concept of you telling your body not to do something but not being able to control it, ha. So I suppose embarrassment can be a big part of that for me~

Archived