Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bespelled by Wrongness: Remus and Tonks, a Harry Potter fic. - (5 Parts)

chui

Guest iffthelurker
Apparently somewhere between his spine and the appendix, Marinus had a heart as well....yes it was there, in the table of contents, just between Gangrene and Hemorrhoids, page 294....

:yuck::angry::yuck:

"But I'm still sick! Shouldn't this have cured that?"

Of COURSE it shouldn't have! If it had, there wouldn't be any lovely bits with Remus comforting you and taking care of you and...ummm...yeah.

A slightly more insistent knock interrupted her, "Nymphadora? Is everything ok?"

Speak of the devilwerewolf...

"oh what a world, what a world......I'm melting.....melting!!!" being uttered by Marinus,

:scared: :scared: :mellow:

(Okay...brainfart...Spaceballs?)

(Getting stuck near ANYTHING that Gilderoy Lockhart wrote would have made me scream in terror...)

Love, love, LOVE this! Can't wait for the next part!

:angry:

So, i know it has been a little while, but finally, the conclusion of Bespelled by Wrongness. I hope you like the ending.

Her eyes downcast in embarrassment, she took in every detail of the shoes he wore. An aged pair of leather loafers, obviously worn to perfection and filled with memories. The cracks in the soles probably filled with bits of dirt and suchfrom all over the country...was that the delicate aroma of dragon dung wafting towards her nose...surely not!! After all she was so stuffy at the moment she probably couldn't smell dragon dung if the beast were sitting on top of her aching head! Although it did feel as if something were exhausting fire on her forehead, what with the fever and all. She spent some few moments lost in contemplation of his shoes before he broke the silence.

"Nymphadora?" he questioned, his soft voice the exact consistency of sands in an hourglass. She raised her eyes slowly, seeing first the bouquet of flowers he held loosely by his side, then his faded robes, clean and tidy if a bit worn, one of the things she found most endearing of him, and then the concern in his eyes as he reached a hand to gently tip her chin up. "Are you alright?"

"I...uh...I..uh'tschu!" The sneeze stole its way from her lips, well before she was able to stifle or cover, which would have been mortifying on its own, had his hand just below her chin not been a ready substitute. Flames filling her already burning cheeks, she stammered... "I'm so sorry...I...erm..." followed by a series of incoherent sounds as she sought any explaination or excuse that would suffice. "Tonights just not a good night....I'm sorry...." Tears began to flood from her eyes, and rolled freely down her face. Wiping viciously at her eyes, she fled to the living room, not even bothering to close the door or say anything else to Remus, totally oblivious to the flames now burning in his expression.

Throwing herself across the sofa arm, she heard the door close with a soft click, and began to sob in earnest. How could this have happened? This just wasn't fair. Remus will never see me again now!

"Nymphadora? Why are you crying?" She felt the gentle pressure of Remus' weight on the couch next to her, close enough that she could feel the warmth of his body, but not touching. She froze...unsure whether to be stunned or ecstatic that he was still here. He placed a hand delicately on her back, just a friendly touch, but it caused her to drift on a wave of elation almost strong enough to wash away the tide of her humiliation. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" He continued to question her gently, seemingly unperterbed by her escaped wrongness.

"Oh Remus....I...I don't even know where to start." She continued to sniffle, her voice thickening with tears and congestion. Remus reached into the pocket of his jacket and pulled out a handkerchief. He handed the soft swath of fabric to her. "Here, you'll feel better." A blush crept into her cheeks, apparently this werewolf wasn't fazed by something as trivial as a cold...even if she did have a faucet leaking from her nose. She covered her nose with the cloth and blew softly....

"Oh now surely you can do better than that...give it one more try" Remus encouraged her, before stopping and blushing on his own. Tonks, lost in her thoughts was oblivious to this, but there was something in Remus' reaction that spoke of more than a caretaker personality. It was almost an animalistic reaction to her suffering. With one last sniff, Tonks leaned into the hankie and blew with all her might. The sounds of congestion emptied into the cloth, along with half of the Pasniffic Ocean.... With as dignified a thanks as she could utter, Tonks handed the used hankie back to Remus...stopping her hand halfway outstretched as she realized what she was doing. Remus grinned at her..a most unexpected reaction...and took the handkerchief. He then proceeded to wipe her nose for her...just in case, he said. Just in case of what? she thought...bats in the belfrey?? cliff hangers?? She suppressed the urge to run to the bathroom and obsessively scrutinize her nostrils...instead deciding to gaze at Remus curiously. He was acting most unusually. He didn't seem to be bothered by her cold at all...not even the snot and sniffles...

"Better?" He asked, interrupting her thoughts. She started...."Y-yes...thank you."

"So why don't you tell me what's bothering you?" Through her tearstained eyes, she related the whole tale to him...first waking to an untimely illness, then her travails with Marinus the Magnanimously Merciful Mound of Manure and finally the utter life-ending embarrassment over sneezing on him. To his credit, Remus did not laugh once, even when she did a very good impersonation of the snorting boar she had so eloquently protrayed. When he asked her of the fate of the flippant text, she shrugged and pointed to the shelf, where he was still jammed in between the Lockhart books. Grimacing, Remus feigned death. "Surely not even Marinus deserves that?!?" Reaching over to the bookcase, he pulled out the book, only to meet the nasally whines first hand.

"Unhand me this minute you flea ridden mongrel!! I insist you place me in a place of honor!! Far away from that hairgel coated hooligan!!" With a bark of laughter Remus, who was used to more well thought out insults, took out his wand, aimed carefully at the cover and recited the words... "Silencio Sansseussio." "That should take care of him."

"What did you do to him?" Not that Tonks held any great love for the ludricous lore, but she could not deny him helping her at the last moment. She owed him that, if for no other reason than she thought werewolves might have a bit of a taste for wild boar...and not in a fun way....

"Oh, not much. I just made it impossible for him to speak without rambling in silly rhymes. A book of his ego probably would remain silent rather than speak of the virtues of green eggs and cats wearing hats." Tonks hung her head at the absurdity of the spell, laughing despite herself. She covered her face with her hands and leaned forwards. "I'm so sorry that tonight was ruined...I had planned a special dinner, and everything should have been perfect. Ah...Ah...ahnd'chshu...now this...."

Reaching over, Remus pulled Tonks against his chest, holding her gently, but firmly, once again raising her face to look into her eyes. "Tonight will be perfect." Tonks stared at him in amazement, something lingering on the edges of her mind...surely not...no..he couldn't...that would be weird... "Bless you" he whispered, his lips moving closer to hers. He inhaled softly, breathing in her scent, before covering her mouth with his. Tonks allowed her arms to wrap around his neck, letting her thought trail off as she lost herself in his kiss. Well, it could be weirder. He could have sniffed my butt.

The End

yup..i went there..buttsniffing and all.... :cat: i hope you enjoyed this little tale, and i hope it satisfies the cravings for a Remus/Tonks fetish fic.

*SPLUTTER*

Note to self: DO NOT drink water whilst reading Chui's ficcage. EVER. :wub:

Oh my, that was effing BRILLIANT! I cackled like a horrific MORON at the end...and the...Pasniffic Ocean. OH MY GOD that was the BEST LINE EVER!

:wub:

LOVED IT!!! You really DO have a flair for this style and I hope you write some kind of sequel! :drool:

Guest iffthelurker

ROTFLMAO! You definitely kept the silliness going all the way through. It was awesome! :rolleyes: I adored the butt-sniffing and the Pasniffic Ocean and "Marinus the Magnanimously Merciful Mound of Manure" and...*insert stupid grin here*

"Silencio Sansseussio"? :lol: That is, quite possibly, the best spell I've seen written in the HP universe!

I love the little hints that Tonks is seeing of Remus' fetish (Oh dear ghod, I just typed "Rufus" instead of "Remus". Stop taking over my fingers, you irritatingly smug Muse!), and, since I must admit that I do get in to the messier parts of things, Remus wiping Tonks' nose "just in case" made me alllllll gooey.

:(

awww....im glad you guys liked it.... :( good to know i kept up the silly mcstupidity all the way through... and i just had to throw in a bit of the sniffly waza and the hanky bit for everyone else with the fetish. so...uhm...ok..yeah...thanks... :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...

Eh, well, it's been a really long while since this was published. But I just gotta say it. This fic is brilliant!

• 1 year later...

Really awesome story! It was freaking hysterical! i'm actually sitting here giggling at how funny tis is!

Archived