Sneeze Fetish Forum

I THINK he finally sneezed!!!!

Guest dmbfan

Guest dmbfan

I don't often have anything worth posting, as I mostly work with women, and female sneezes don't tend to interest me that much, so I don't pay a whole lot of attention to them. There are a few men that I work with who are youngish and attractive, but until today, the only one I ever heard sneeze was married. I've made an effort not to pay much attention to his sneezes because that would just be torture :unsure:

However, there is a guy that I work with who is both single and attractive, and I am very good friends with him. I posted about him once before here: http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...showtopic=20702. I have been wondering what his sneezes would sound like pretty much since I met him, and I think today may have been my lucky day!

I just moved into a new position in my office that requires a 3 month intensive training program, and I have to travel to and from and have been out of town for weeks at a time. Today as I was driving back from one of the trainings, he called me to help keep me awake. (He's such a sweetheart :blushing:) During a pause in the conversation, I heard a faint sound that he immediately followed with, "Oh, excuse me." I suppose there is a slight possibility that he burped or something, but it sure as hell sounded to me like a stifled sneeze; kind of a "chh!"

As it took me a couple seconds to process what I'd heard, he just went on talking as my thoughts were something along the lines of, "I think he just stifled a sneeze. Oh, my God that was adorable. He stifles. I can't believe he just sneezed." By the time I was able to talk again, the moment to bless him was gone. I know this is a long post for only one sneeze, but as far as I'm concerned, it was an absolutely PERFECT sneeze - I love stifles!!! And he is so adorable!!! I know what I'm going to be dreaming about tonight!

I loved that obs! I hope for your sake that it was a sneeze-I bet it was. Lucky you! I love his reaction and I think it's funny that we both do the same thing after that happens-tune them out and just repeat "Omg, he just sneezed!" Thanks for sharing this.

There's something so unreal about the first sneeze, esp. if you don't actually see it . . . it's very much a "Wait a minute! Did that happen?" kind of experience.

There's something so unreal about the first sneeze, esp. if you don't actually see it . . . it's very much a "Wait a minute! Did that happen?" kind of experience.

Totally! (Wow, I sound like such a teenager) :wheels:

I just LOVE the first sneeze, especially when it's a pleasant suprise. Makes all of the waiting and imagination worth it.

Hope you get to see him the next time though, dmbfan!

Thanks for sharing.

Definitly! I'm that way. If my crush sneezes, I will sit there thinking to myself, "Did he just word?" Yes I say that :wheels: I can't say the word "sneeze" out loud. I can say it in my head, but if my crush just sneezed then it's hard for me to say the word "sneeze" even in my head :bday:

I just LOVE the first sneeze, especially when it's a pleasant suprise. Makes all of the waiting and imagination worth it.

Hope you get to see him the next time though, dmbfan!

Thanks for sharing.

This was so perfectly expressed :) It really couldn't have been said any better!

Guest dmbfan

Glad you all enjoyed it - I'm hoping I'll have something more to post about him soon. And I'm hoping it will be in person too!!!

• 1 year later...