Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dreams About Sneezing

Guest Leonard Fairbanks

I've only ever had one sneezy dream. But it was so good I don't think another could compare.

I have this crush on a friend of mine and since I try not to obsess over him too much, my unconscious cooks up all these dreams with him and one included him inducing for me! :wacko:

He's 18, Filipino, has the words greatest hair and is absolutely gorgous. In my dream we're sitting together on my bed and he induces and gets THE cutest presneeze face ever-all desprate with his nose twitcing. And he starts this build up with short close breaths like "Huh!...hih! hih!"

Then his hand hovered in front of his face as his build up continued until "Hh'Kksh!...Hih! Hh'kshu! Hh'nk!" He sneezed these cute little half stifled sneezes.

Then he sighed and smiled at me then started building up again! The build up was fast and the next set was stronger "Hih....Heh! Heh'Essh! Hh'Essh!"

*Sigh* if only it had really happened. :cold3:

I have sneeze dreams every now and then, but mostly, it's just discussions about sneezes. Last night I had one, actually.

I was talking to my friend, asking her about someone's allergies ( :laugh: ) The discussion went something like this:

Me: "My God, X never seem to get rid of that cold!"

Friend: "It's not a cold, it's allergies."

Me: "Is she allergic? To what?"

Friend: "Pollen."

Me: "What kind of pollen?"

Friend: "Everything. Haven't you seen her when she starts sneezing?"

Me: "No... well, it can't be that serious then?"

Friend: (staring at me) "You don't know? She has about fifteen different medications and she still gets symptoms."

Me: "She doesn't seem to sneeze a lot either way."

Friend: "Then you must have missed it, because she's probably sneezing like 200 times a day!"

I mean... come on... :cold3::wacko: Talking about missing the good stuff!!! :)

I think anybody who has a vivid dream of a fetish would wake up mad or with regret if it wasn't real. You can compare it to someone who has a dream about someone who is their dream guy/girl and wakes up.

I had a Harry Potter dream the other night, about Hermione getting a cold and feeling so sick, that she didn't even want to do homework. :winkkiss: Then Harry was in a dusty room with Hermione, she sneezed once, and Harry blessed her. Tonks came out of the floorboards and sneezed twice and then Harry blessed her.

Last night I had a dream that I was reading an Agatha Christie book and it was talking about how Poirot just realized he was allergic to something he was holding in his hands. It described all his sneezes, both stifled and unstifled, and I was like, "What is this, a sneeze fetish fanfic or something?" :drool:

Archived