Sneeze Fetish Forum

Where do you sneeze

dasneeze

Hi all,

I know that we all have different places that we comfortable sneezing. Many of us don't like to sneeze in public. I came up with a couple of questions to see where you are most comfortable sneezing

1. Do you like to sneeze yourself?

2. Does your own sneezing turn you on and if so after how many sneezes?

3. Do you mind sneezing in public?

4. Do you stifle in public or let them out?

5. Do you mind sneezing in front of people( at work, Home etc)

6. Do you mind sneezing while driving?

7. Would you ever induce in front of someone?

8. Would you ever induce with someone else in the house or at work or would you have to be alone?

9. Do you mind someone watching you sneeze?

10. Do you have a public and a private sneeze or do your sneezes sound the same all the time?

11. How many times do you typically sneeze in one session and does this effect where you like to sneeze

Thanks All,

Happy Sneezing

Very much

Sometimes and it would have to be after several :twisted:

Use to, but not anymore. :winkkiss:

I let them fly!

Again, I use to. But this forum has liberated me over the last couple of years.

Nope. I like it, just so long as I don't fly into a unstoppable fit. :omg:

I've done that. :laugh:

8. Would you ever induce with someone else in the house or at work or would you have to be alone?

I don't have to be alone. I've done that many times in the past.

Nope.

10. Do you have a public and a private sneeze or do your sneezes sound the same all the time?

It really depends on the situation. If I'm in private I usually don't worry about covering.

11. How many times do you typically sneeze in one session and does this effect where you like to sneeze

Well it seems like I'm lucky if I get a double these days and a triple seems impossible. That never use to be the case. :P

1. Do you like to sneeze yourself? YES

2. Does your own sneezing turn you on and if so after how many sneezes? Yes, one will do it, especially if it's natural.

3. Do you mind sneezing in public? Not anymore, although I don't really do it that much.

4. Do you stifle in public or let them out? I do let them out lately, when I can.

5. Do you mind sneezing in front of people( at work, Home etc) I don't in front of hubby, kids, and probably would be okay doing it in front of friends.

6. Do you mind sneezing while driving? I've only done that once, it was kind of cool, actually.

7. Would you ever induce in front of someone? I've tried, and haven't been successful yet.

8. Would you ever induce with someone else in the house or at work or would you have to be alone? I've done it with people in the house before, just not in the same room.

9. Do you mind someone watching you sneeze? Not anymore.

10. Do you have a public and a private sneeze or do your sneezes sound the same all the time? It's not so much a public vs. private sneeze, more like natural vs. induced. If I induce, they are much louder and forceful than my natural sneezes.

11. How many times do you typically sneeze in one session and does this effect where you like to sneeze? I am a single sneezer.

Very much so.

It really does. I'm hot stuff!

Not at all. Sometimes I even fake-sneeze in public, for the fun of it. My fake sneezes feel just like my real ones, except I have control over the timing and number.

Usually just let them out, unless I'm in an awkward situation, like giving a speech or something.

See my answer to #3. :winkkiss:

I INDUCE while driving. In the car is one of my favorite places to sneeze. Especially when speeding down the highway at 85 miles an hour. Yahoo!

Nah. They'd think I was a freak. (and , um, they might be right)

I've done that. The other person doesn't know that I'm inducing, because I'm surreptitious.

Nope. Love it!

I don't have different sneezes for public and private, but I am more likely to "try out" different sounds and styles in private. I'll try to sneeze like someone I saw sneezing, or to sound masculine, or to be extra loud or extra quiet.

11. How many times do you typically sneeze in one session and does this effect where you like to sneeze?

Usually once or twice. Although I can fake-sneeze a fit (and I do) sometimes. My fake-sneezes feel absolutely real to me. They have the same tickle, build-up, snotty spray, and feeling of release. If I feel a sneezy tickle building, I can fake-sneeze it away instead of natural-sneeze it away, the only difference is that I maintain control of the timing more with the fake sneeze.

Don't care for it

Nope

Not exactly.

Cover with sleeve

Not really

No - so long as it doesn't interrupt anything too much

I don't think so

If I were to induce.... Probably want to be alone

As in, intently? I wouldn't want that

Pretty much the same

Once or VERY RARELY twice

1. Do you like to sneeze yourself? Love it.

2. Does your own sneezing turn you on and if so after how many sneezes? I never used to get turned on by my own sneezing, but I actually think they're starting to affect me more now. Must be because of this Forum :yes:

3. Do you mind sneezing in public? It depends. Most of the time I don't mind, but I hate doing it in class.

4. Do you stifle in public or let them out? Depends on the situation.

5. Do you mind sneezing in front of people( at work, Home etc) Depends on who it is, but I hate sneezing around my parents, since they know of my fetish.

6. Do you mind sneezing while driving? I don't drive.

7. Would you ever induce in front of someone? If someone asked me to do it, like a fellow fetishist, I would, but anyone else? Nope.

8. Would you ever induce with someone else in the house or at work or would you have to be alone? I want to be alone

9. Do you mind someone watching you sneeze? Mm, not really. Once again: it depends on who it is.

10. Do you have a public and a private sneeze or do your sneezes sound the same all the time? It's the same, as long as I don't stifle.

11. How many times do you typically sneeze in one session and does this effect where you like to sneeze. Once or twice.

1. Do you like to sneeze yourself? Yes

2. Does your own sneezing turn you on and if so after how many sneezes? Sometimes it does.

3. Do you mind sneezing in public? I could care less.

4. Do you stifle in public or let them out? I just sneeze.

5. Do you mind sneezing in front of people( at work, Home etc). The only place I don't sneeze is in my dojo. Everywhere else is fine.

6. Do you mind sneezing while driving? No

7. Would you ever induce in front of someone? Eh, I used to do it. However, I don't really care for it at the moment.

8. Would you ever induce with someone else in the house or at work or would you have to be alone? I do it whenever I feel like it. :yes:

9. Do you mind someone watching you sneeze? I don't care.

10. Do you have a public and a private sneeze or do your sneezes sound the same all the time? They vary because I like them to vary. Public or private doesn't matter.

11. How many times do you typically sneeze in one session and does this effect where you like to sneeze? Usually once or twice. Situation is not a factor.

1. Do you like to sneeze yourself?Yes

2. Does your own sneezing turn you on and if so after how many sneezes?No

3. Do you mind sneezing in public?Yes

4. Do you stifle in public or let them out?Let them out.

5. Do you mind sneezing in front of people( at work, Home etc)Yes

6. Do you mind sneezing while driving?ehh...don't know yet.

7. Would you ever induce in front of someone?No

8. Would you ever induce with someone else in the house or at work or would you have to be alone?Alone

9. Do you mind someone watching you sneeze?Yes

10. Do you have a public and a private sneeze or do your sneezes sound the same all the time?sound the same

11. How many times do you typically sneeze in one session and does this effect where you like to sneeze? I usually just sneeze once. No.

8. Would you ever induce with someone else in the house or at work or would you have to be alone? I want to be alone

Oh, VoOS! Was that a quote from Greta Garbo or were you just being naturally Swedish?

Sorry if this is a racist or generally patronising question.

2. Does your own sneezing turn you on and if so after how many sneezes? Sometimes

3. Do you mind sneezing in public? Can't say the last time I sneezed in public...dumb mental block.

4. Do you stifle in public or let them out? See answer to #3

5. Do you mind sneezing in front of people( at work, Home etc) If I could get over the mental block thing, I wouldn't mind at all

6. Do you mind sneezing while driving? Nope

7. Would you ever induce in front of someone? Nope

8. Would you ever induce with someone else in the house or at work or would you have to be alone? I would have to be alone

9. Do you mind someone watching you sneeze? If I could sneeze in front of people, I wouldn't mind

10. Do you have a public and a private sneeze or do your sneezes sound the same all the time? I guess I do have a public and private sneeze even though I don't sneeze in public. If I'm at home and my windows are open, I'll sneeze completely silently (just in case anyone's outside my apartment). When all my windows are closed, I'll let them out.

11. How many times do you typically sneeze in one session and does this effect where you like to sneeze Unfortunately, I'm a single sneezer

Guest lilly munster

Yes

Yes, after a fit of about 7 (i have huge fits ><)

Im starting to be able to do it more now.

I stifle still. Not that daring to have open ones yet.

Not in front of family.

No, doesnt bother me.

If they had the fetish, yes.

I have done it with other people in the house.

yes.

Small, dainty sneezes in public. Loud ones when alone.

It is usually about 10 times in one sistting >.<

1. Do you like to sneeze yourself? Yes, but I hate the sound of my own sneeze

2. Does your own sneezing turn you on and if so after how many sneezes? No, it does not turn me on

3. Do you mind sneezing in public? Depends on who I'm around. If they have heard my sneeze before, No, I don't mind.

4. Do you stifle in public or let them out? Stifle until I'm alone

5. Do you mind sneezing in front of people( at work, Home etc) Work, yes, Home, no

6. Do you mind sneezing while driving? No, but it can be dangerous

7. Would you ever induce in front of someone? No, I don't like inducing

I would not induce at all

9. Do you mind someone watching you sneeze? Yes. I would rather not know who is looking

They all sound the same

11. How many times do you typically sneeze in one session and does this effect where you like to sneeze Only singles. I've always wanted to be a multiple sneezer, at least five or six at a time.

1. Do you like to sneeze yourself? It depends; if it's due to allergies, no. Otherwise, yes.

2. Does your own sneezing turn you on and if so after how many sneezes? Sometimes, after a couple.

3. Do you mind sneezing in public? No.

4. Do you stifle in public or let them out? Let them out.

5. Do you mind sneezing in front of people (at work, home, etc) No, it really doesn't bother me at all.

6. Do you mind sneezing while driving? No, but as someone else said, it can be dangerous.

7. Would you ever induce in front of someone? Yes; I have tried, unsuccessfully, though (nerves?).

8. Would you ever induce with someone else in the house or at work or would you have to be alone? Yes, I would induce with someone else in the house -- but in a closed room to ensure privacy.

9. Do you mind someone watching you sneeze? No, it doesn't bother me.

10. Do you have a public and a private sneeze or do your sneezes sound the same all the time? Not public and private, but allergic and nonallergic.

11. How many times do you typically sneeze in one session and does this affect where you like to sneeze? Depends; if I'm taking my allergy meds, usually 1-3 times; if I'm not, it's many and I don't count. I prefer to sneeze at home if I'm off my meds.

Yes

Yes. One

No

Mostly let them out. Quiet room with lots of people - I'd stifle (probably)

No

No, I love it

If they wanted me to

I'd do it with someone else in the house

I've never tried it but probably not, dependant upon who it was.

Pretty much the same

Once and no

Oh, VoOS! Was that a quote from Greta Garbo or were you just being naturally Swedish?

Sorry if this is a racist or generally patronising question.

Just being naturally Swedish I guess, since I didn't know she said that. :rolleyes:

Yes, i do

It would have to be alot to turn me on.

I prefer not to, but it doesn't really make a difference.

I don't stifle, but i do hold them back a bit. So i sneeze very quietly.

mmmm, depends on who is there with me.

Idk, i dont have my liscence yet.

Probably, considering i'm the person who snorted crystal light mix and ended up sneezing ym ass off in front of my gf a couple weeks ago.

I could do it with sum1 else there.Its all good.

ummmm...as long as they aren't giving me some creepy stare...

I sneeze really quiet and breathy when im in public. but when i'm alone i dont give a shit what i sound like so i'm a little louder.

11. How many times do you typically sneeze in one session and does this effect where you like to sneeze?

ummm, i naturally sneeze three times in a row, but with a few seconds between. But if i induce i can go for like 15. And no it doesn't affect where i like to.

1. Do you like to sneeze yourself? Love it

2. Does your own sneezing turn you on and if so after how many sneezes? After 2

3. Do you mind sneezing in public? Nope

4. Do you stifle in public or let them out? Let em rip!

5. Do you mind sneezing in front of people( at work, Home etc) Nah

6. Do you mind sneezing while driving? OMIGOSHWHENDOIGETEHCAR?!?!

7. Would you ever induce in front of someone? If they wanted me to

8. Would you ever induce with someone else in the house or at work or would you have to be alone? I could care less

9. Do you mind someone watching you sneeze? Nope

10. Do you have a public and a private sneeze or do your sneezes sound the same all the time? Pretty much sound the same. Hi'TCHEWW!

11. How many times do you typically sneeze in one session and does this effect where you like to sneeze Around 1-3 And no, it doesnt

1. Do you like to sneeze yourself? Oh yes

2. Does your own sneezing turn you on and if so after how many sneezes? Sometimes, but the number really has nothing to do with it.

3. Do you mind sneezing in public? I mind so greatly that the last time I DID is a distant memory!

4. Do you stifle in public or let them out? I don't need to stifle, mental block takes care of that... :D

5. Do you mind sneezing in front of people( at work, Home etc) Wherever, whoever, the answer is still a big no!

6. Do you mind sneezing while driving? Yes I mind, someone could see.

7. Would you ever induce in front of someone? Maybe another female with the fetish.

8. Would you ever induce with someone else in the house or at work or would you have to be alone? I would have to be in a situation where no one else could see/hear me.

9. Do you mind someone watching you sneeze? Yes I mind

10. Do you have a public and a private sneeze or do your sneezes sound the same all the time? Interesting question, I have practiced what I consider to be a nicer sounding sneeze for "in public", but I doubt I will ever be comfortable enough to use it!

11. How many times do you typically sneeze in one session and does this effect where you like to sneeze? It varies between once, twice or three times, and no, there is no connection between that and where I like to sneeze.

2. Does your own sneezing turn you on and if so after how many sneezes? Yes, usually two is enough to slightly turn me on

3. Do you mind sneezing in public? Yes

4. Do you stifle in public or let them out? Stifle

5. Do you mind sneezing in front of people( at work, Home etc) Yes

6. Do you mind sneezing while driving? No

7. Would you ever induce in front of someone? No

8. Would you ever induce with someone else in the house or at work or would you have to be alone? Possibly with someone in the house s long as they couldn't hear me, or maybe where someone could hear me but not see me if I wanted to check their reaction

9. Do you mind someone watching you sneeze? yes

10. Do you have a public and a private sneeze or do your sneezes sound the same all the time? Stifled in public, let out in private

11. How many times do you typically sneeze in one session and does this effect where you like to sneeze. 2-4 times

Depends where and how

Not exactly. But If I sneeze really "well" I might get this smug smile on my face and think: "that was hot!"

I do. On the other hand, nowadays it sometimes... intrigues me.

I just hold them back a bit... if I can

I do. And in front of some people more than in front of others. I don't mind sneezing before my boyfriend though. I might actually like it.

Ehh.. bicycle? (I don't have a drivers licence...) Well not if I don't bump into anything.

I don't think so.

Alone, thank you.

I depends on the person. Normally yes quite much, but some people doing that (I can think of 2 right now) might actually turn me on.

I think they are a bit louder when I'm alone.

Once

I don't mind either way.

Does not turn me on at all.

I don't mind as long as i don't go into some huge fit. Then I feel like a goof.

I'll just let them out, unless there are people too close to me, then i try to stifle.

I don't mind as long as i don't go into a massive fit.

I only mind if i start sneezing in multiples.

I have.

I have.

No, as long as i don't go into some huge fit.

No, i don't have public/private sneezes. The only difference is i try to stifle if people are crowded around me.

I always sneeze at least 3 times, but if my allergies are acting up then anything can happen. I prefer to be at home when my allergies act up so i don't have to worry about people watching me.

• 2 weeks later...

YES

Yes, definitely...I'm turned on before I sneeze even once and the turned on-ness grows with every sneeze. lol

It embarrasses me, but it's ok and I DO like it (in terms of being turned on) IF it's just strangers and they're not paying any attention to me or are too close to me or anything

Uh, both, depending. If people are close by, I'll either not sneeze at all or stifle. If I'm more isolated but still out in public, I'll sneeze more outwardly

NEVER DO IT. No way!

This is fine as long as I'm alone in the car. If the car's moving I'm more comfortable than if we're all stopped at traffic lights, but this would also turn me on more, to imagine someone in a car next to me noticing me sneeze

No, I don't think so. Only in fantasy world

I'd do it but only if there was no chance they'd walk in on me or whatever...I may even WANT to induce if someone's in another room (my partner, in this case) and I want her to hear me sneeze but can't bring myself to do it naturally with her in the room or such things

This would mortify me!

Um...my private ones tend to be more aggressive which I don't mean to do. The public ones, if not stifled, are more natural which is odd I guess

If it's natural sneezing, it's always between 1-4 on average. It's always 1-3 if I sneeze out loud, and 1-5 if I stifle. If I'm out in public I don't think I've ever sneezed more than once in a row. If I have a bit of an induced session, I can go up to 20 sneezes before my nose gets tired. lol

1. Do you like to sneeze yourself

Under most circumstances, yes.

Again,it depends on the situation. Sometimes I sneeze is enough to get me going, other times I could sneeze a lot and just be annoyed.

Not at all.

I never stifle.

Not at all. Sometimes I like it.

Don't have a car.

Maybe if the inducing could escape notice but then the person could see the sneeze... I like to be blessed, but public inducing seems weird,

Sure.

No. I like sneezing in front of some people.

In certain situations (like a big meeting) I might try to sneeze more quietly, but not usually.

It depends. In early August I sneeze a lot, sometimes up to 15 or 20 at a go. Outside that period, 3 times is the usual max.

I guess you could say that.

Sometimes, probably after two, but ocassionally after one.

Normally I hate it, but I've almost been wanting to sneezing in school lately.

Half stifle or stifle.

It depends on the person. I am only comfortable with sneezing in front of about 3 people, and none of them are family.

This hasen't happened before, so I can't tell you.

No.

I lock myself in my room and hide in my closet. ;)

If they were closely watching me, it might creep me out, but if they just happened to see me sneeze, it wouldn't bother me too much.

In private, I sneeze out loud, but not in public.

One to two and no.

2. Does your own sneezing turn you on and if so after how many sneezes? Sometimes.after 4or5

3. Do you mind sneezing in public? No

4. Do you stifle in public or let them out? Let em rip

5. Do you mind sneezing in front of people( at work, Home etc) :wheels:

6. Do you mind sneezing while driving? :o

7. Would you ever induce in front of someone? :laugh:

8. Would you ever induce with someone else in the house or at work or would you have to be alone? Alone

9. Do you mind someone watching you sneeze? :bday:

10. Do you have a public and a private sneeze or do your sneezes sound the same all the time? The same

11. How many times do you typically sneeze in one session and does this effect where you like to sneeze 1 to 4 typically. No it doesn't

Archived