Sneeze Fetish Forum

Where do you sneeze

dasneeze

My answers are very similar to the previous post - question of age ?

1. Do you like to sneeze yourself

Yes

2. Does your own sneezing turn you on and if so after how many sneezes?

Always enjoy it; one sneeze is good, especially if it’s a big one; but I only find I’m actually reacting after about 3 or 4 sneezes

3. Do you mind sneezing in public?

Not at all.

4. Do you stifle in public or let them out?

I never stifle.

5. Do you mind sneezing in front of people( at work, Home etc)

Not at all. But if someone stares at me as I wind up for a sneeze (with the silly face etc.) it can be inhibiting.

6. Do you mind sneezing while driving?

Don’t have a car, but I have sneezed while driving, but not often.

7. Would you ever induce in front of someone?

I’m not good at inducing, but I’d like to find a better way.

8. Would you ever induce with someone else in the house or at work or would you have to be alone?

See above.

9. Do you mind someone watching you sneeze?

No, so long as they don’t stare

10. Do you have a public and a private sneeze or do your sneezes sound the same all the time?

In certain situations (meetings etc.) I sneeze into a handkerchief; at home, or even out in the street, I let rip.

11. How many times do you typically sneeze in one session and does this effect where you like to sneeze

More singles than anything, but many doubles, quite a few triples and once a week there will be a quadruple/quintuple/sextuple. I don’t really mind where I sneeze, just so long as I do sneeze. If other people are there, it gives a good excuse to talk about sneezing. It also helps disinhibit other people, and encourage them to sneeze openly.

Guest Xylaphone

1. Do you like to sneeze yourself? When Im by myself

2. Does your own sneezing turn you on and if so after how many sneezes? yeah usually after the 2nd sneeze, if Im lucky. I don't sneeze often

3. Do you mind sneezing in public? *cringes* I despise it and go out of my way to prevent it.

4. Do you stifle in public or let them out? stifle of course

5. Do you mind sneezing in front of people( at work, Home etc) yes....ick.....yes

6. Do you mind sneezing while driving? I don't drive....yet

7. Would you ever induce in front of someone? Ehh...I dunno...currently? No.

8. Would you ever induce with someone else in the house or at work or would you have to be alone?

I must have my solitude

9. Do you mind someone watching you sneeze? yeah, I do

10. Do you have a public and a private sneeze or do your sneezes sound the same all the time?

Ya know, I never really thought about that. I guess they all sound the same.

11. How many times do you typically sneeze in one session and does this effect where you like to sneeze

On the rare occasion that I do sneeze it's usually once...maybe twice. The location? I don't think theres

a effect really as I only like to sneeze at home.

Archived