Sneeze Fetish Forum

Would you want someone to sneeze on you?

Poppy

lolol. are americans supposedly more squeamish or something? I'm american and wet sneezes from cute guys are DEFINITELy not gross! hehe

YES! As ever, I am with Mr S on this one. I can't work out whether it's more exciting if done deliberately or by accident; in fact I have little experience of the former; like Superbird, an old gf of mine actually worked out what i wanted her to do without being told, but decided against it because it was "gross" [well, she was American]. I do remember a schoolfriend of mine when I was about 12 sneezing accidentally right in my face; I told myself that I didn't like it, but of course I did really; possibly jusyt a little young to appreciate it properly. Oh, and of course the sneezer should apologise, elaborately, if possible while building up to the next, even messier sneeze.

But there have been magical occasions.....

I'll say it again; the wetter the better, the messier the bessier.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yes!! Especially when you hugs a girl(better if is your girlfriend) and she sneeze on your neck or into your chest.

You can feel her breath changes and then the explosion on your body :blushing::drool: :drool:

I remember a day long ago with my girfriend(now ex :hypoc: ) on the beach. She was sitting in the sand in front of me and I was kneeling. She start to comb her hairs when suddenly she raise her head and then sneezes on my knee :drool: :drool: Immediately I close my legs because.. :P (you understand me...)

I felt an incredible excitation and I had the wish to jump on her...what a pity that we were on the beach with hundred of people around.. :lmfao:

Archived