Sneeze Fetish Forum

Very rude and immature reaction when I told about my fetish

Fae

Aku, Fae... Happily my wife shares your good taste in men. :D

Mr. Aku may be nice, but he's also naughty. :laugh: But you know, "naughty" and "jerk" aren't even closely related. I think "nice" guys really are underestimated and have an undeserved reputation as "doormats." "Nice" does not mean "spineless." :omg:

~Aku

Okay, so get this. He writes again after my initial reply to his insult ("Hmmmm. Not too thrilled with you making fun of me. Kind of an excessive reaction to something that minor. Having one unusual turn-on doesn't place me in the total freak category. - Fae")

then he writes:

"Oh wow, you really took that the wrong way. I was actually just teasing you, I just like to be silly and play with people like that. I guess you don't know me and so I should have been more careful.

Honestly though, I'm really, really sorry if it came off that way. You seem like a really sweet person and I didn't mean it to sound like that at ALL.

Man, talk about starting off on the wrong foot. Maybe I can make it up to you somehow? I'm serious, maybe we can go get a drink or something, I just feel really bad about this. "

I wrote back saying, no hard feelings, and I accept his apology.

but i just get an overall feeling that he might be a dick. lol. i dont really care but its funny.

Archived