Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sanzo, for dearest chui (m) "excuse me"

(hippo)

Heh, wow.... That's pretty.... ehm... pretty... oh goodness. See that, Gojyo-san? That's what you're going to have to put up with in the giant heap of incredibly wrongful me and chui are going to concoct I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING. *shoves sock in it*

I LOVE THIS DRAWING. You are amazingness.

I'm starting to think you guys are lying about how difficult it is to draw leather. :blink: No, I'm kidding. I know it looks fabulous because you're simply amazing. I love the clever placement of the flower the best.

*grins like an absolute jackass*

yes...i had to pop on over and :drool: a bit more....not like i dont have this plastered all over already...but yes...isnt he amazing.....

and oh my....Hakkai and Sanzo snuggling.....i do beleive i would DIE of hotness overload....

*flees before my brain explodes*

:boom:

• 3 years later...

What really got me was the

"Excuse me"

The moment I saw the picture i heard a sound go off in me head, and then I heard this sexy guy voice go... "Excuse me" in the alluring way, like he had just seen something he liked and wanted a peice of it. AH... SO great. Congrats... you made me blush.

I love it completely!!!!

Hot... so hot!

• 2 months later...

This has to be one of the best bumps I have ever seen. That is one sexyface picture.

I agree ten times over. Sanzoooo :wub:

Archived