Sneeze Fetish Forum

Uncomfortable when someone sneezes?

YiffySneeze

When I am not in a "into sneezes" mood, I sometimes will actually get uncomfortable when people sneeze. Now, this is not to say that there are times when I absolutely don't like sneezes, but there are times that it makes me uncomfortable, especially when I am not in a sexual mood. Does this happen to anyone else?

-Yiffy

I get what you mean. This certainly happens to me sometimes - when I'm not feeling great or something, a sneeze just isn't what I want to hear - or when I'm with family (although less so then, because I can generally enjoy it anyway). Also, if someone sneezes who I find really unattractive, that's not nice.

• 2 weeks later...

Ohh, do I :laugh: You're right, at times the mood simply isn't there. Or rather, the timing is just wrong. Everybody has these moments that it's just not right to be turned on! And yes, then when someone sneezes it can be uncomfortable. What do you do when you're uncomfortable like that? I always ostentatiously busy myself with something else and start muttering at random :blink:

I guess this does happen for me, but usually only when it's a family member or someone I'm not attracted to. I can't say, even when I'm not in a sexual mood, that someone's sneezes I normally am attracted to ever make me uncomfortable. I'll at least smile and be happy that they sneezed, not uncomfortable.

even when I'm not in a sexual mood

Oh please. When are you not in a sexual mood? :wheels: I luf you.

As for the topic at hand, I do go through phases where I'm not overly fetishy. But I wouldn't say people sneezing makes me uncomfortable during those times. I tend not to give a crap about the sneeze. There are certain people whose sneezing will make me uncomfortable no matter what. Like family members or people who turn me off.

Only when a family member sneezes do I become uncomfortable. I've read too much of Freud's "Totem and Taboo" to fetishize anything associated with family member's behavior. Oh, well. But I'm finding that when someone sneezes to whom I am not attracted, I ignore the sneeze. On the other hand, it also depends on how bored I am. Sometimes, when I am bored, even if I am not attracted to the sneezer, I'll gain some pleasure from the sneeze, especially if it's a good sneeze; and multiples always leave me curious and confounded. I suppose it's because I'm a single sneezer, whenever I do sneeze. So I'm always intrigued by persons who sneeze, and sneeze, and sneeze nonstop. I just love it :winkkiss: .

gottalovesneezing
When I am not in a "into sneezes" mood, I sometimes will actually get uncomfortable when people sneeze. Now, this is not to say that there are times when I absolutely don't like sneezes, but there are times that it makes me uncomfortable, especially when I am not in a sexual mood. Does this happen to anyone else?

-Yiffy

I totally agree my mood or the person ( like my mother or father) as previously stated in other posts. can totally make me uncomfortable if they sneeze LOL

even when I'm not in a sexual mood

Oh please. When are you not in a sexual mood? :wub: I luf you.

HA HA HA!!! You make me laff! :omg: Luf you 2!

As far as me not being in a sexual mood, that only happens every once in awhile, when the moon lines up with Jupiter and the tide is high. ^_^

*End Threadjack*

• 4 weeks later...

I only feel uncomfortable when:

a) its a family member

B) when I am watching someone sneeze and I *know* that other people are watching me.

I know what you mean. When I don't feel in a sexual mood ( :D ) just the fact that I have a sneezing fetish makes me feel awkward. It's the worst when someone in my family sneezes though because I always link sneezing with something sexual and it is like, Ew!

i mostly just get uncomfertable when my bf is with near and someone else sneezes because he knows i like sneezes and i wonder if he thinks that someone else is turning me on.

i mostly just get uncomfertable when my bf is with near and someone else sneezes because he knows i like sneezes and i wonder if he thinks that someone else is turning me on.

I know what you are saying, my bf sat across from me and suddenly asked 'are you alright?' I give him a funny look, like what? Then he proceeds to tell him someone sneezed behind me. Some girl and I hadn't even been listening. So at that time, yes I was uncomfortable...

• 2 weeks later...
I guess this does happen for me, but usually only when it's a family member or someone I'm not attracted to. I can't say, even when I'm not in a sexual mood, that someone's sneezes I normally am attracted to ever make me uncomfortable. I'll at least smile and be happy that they sneezed, not uncomfortable.

I couldn't have said this any better myself :(

I do get very uncomfortable when a family member sneezes or if they even talk about sneezing :santasmiley: The worst is when someone sneezes that I do enjoy but it happens infront of my family and they talk about it :( That just makes me want to crawl under the rug :laugh:

Family members, or those who I consider like my family... I have to leave the room because I feel like screaming. Also, people I really don't like, it will just annoy me, makes me hope that they are very miserable.

yes.

it happens alot.. especially in public.

and i wanna commit suicide when my parents do it.

• 3 weeks later...

I am definitely part of the ranks of people here who HATE, DESPISE, and "OH MY GOD JUST STOP IT ALREADY" when a family member sneezes or when a family member of my SO sneezes. Can't stand it! Want to run away with my hands firmly plastered against my ears screaming "LALALALALA, I CAN'T HEAR YOU" when they do it.

But what's even weirder than that is I feel uncomfortable and don't like when my SO sneezes in front of someone else that we happen to be socializing with (like when out with friends, or in front of family during get togethers). :drool: It's odd, it's like I want to say "Hey, put that away, that's for ME ONLY to enjoy!" Thankfully, it rarely happens so I don't have to worry about it TOO much.... And of couse I always say to myself "Oh get a grip, he doesn't know about your fetish and they don't consider it sexual so just cut it out!" :twisted:

I get what you mean. This certainly happens to me sometimes - when I'm not feeling great or something, a sneeze just isn't what I want to hear - or when I'm with family (although less so then, because I can generally enjoy it anyway). Also, if someone sneezes who I find really unattractive, that's not nice.

:D:shy::(

Happened to me just yesterday. I was eating dinner at an Old Country Buffet and this woman nearby sneezed 25 times. Another time I might have enjoyed it, but I was like "I'm trying to eat here!!! :cry::eyebrow::unsure:

i have to say i get uncomfortable around my family members. and i also get a little uncomfortable sometimes, cause i feel like people are going to notice i look everytime someone around me sneezes. anyone else feel this?

Guest dustbunni3
i have to say i get uncomfortable around my family members. and i also get a little uncomfortable sometimes, cause i feel like people are going to notice i look everytime someone around me sneezes. anyone else feel this?

I know what you mean about the getting caught looking around. i always wait a few seconds. it's hard timing, though, because there's only so much time a person will have the 'post-sneeze' expression. :laugh:

oh well, such is the price of privacy. i'm thinking of starting looking for other people looking though. i'm hoping ti find someone else i actually know who's like me. slim chances, though.

And to Kessie: I know! i think i visibly cringe/ flinch/ retreat when either of my parents sneeze. i commonly think 'OMG KNOCK IT OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!' **shudders** :dead:

Hey Mayor McSneeze, but you remember how many times she sneezed :dead:

Actually that was a guess. I wasn't keeping count :laugh: Honest.

Guest LadyErisana

I think because I have the fetish being around someone who sneezes makes me uncomfortable in general as well as turns me on, depending who the person is of course. :P

OMG yes!!! I could say so much about this haha. First of all, I am sooo happy to hear that other people get uncomfortable when their family members sneeze! I thought it was only me. Whenever my mom, dad, or brother sneezes I just want to say, "Ugh! STOP THAT." I find it distinctly annoying and awkward, probably because I associate sneezing with sex and DO NOT want to think of my family in that way at all. If I think someone in my family is about to sneeze, or if I am watching TV and know a character is about to sneeze, I leave the room. Also, for some reason, I cannot bring myself to say, "bless you" to family members. It's just weird.

Okay, other than family members I love being around when an attractive guy sneezes, but I get paranoid that everyone around me is watching me watching him. I feel like anyone around me when someone sneezes will KNOW that I am becoming aroused...does anyone else have this fear? When i see someone about to sneeze, I just get really nervous and fidgety and don't really know what to do with myself. As far as girls go, if a girl sneezes and she has a really cute and feminine sneeze I actually get jealous! I guess because I wish I had an attractive, cute sneeze. I won't get uncomfortable in that situation, though.

Archived