Sneeze Fetish Forum

Uncomfortable when someone sneezes?

YiffySneeze

Here's one that made me want to die: my bf had his 3 year old son with him this weekend (he has him every other one due to divorce). Well, the little guy is like his Daddy and has allergies, but we are really just finding out what he is allergic to. My bf brought me flowers and the boy kept running up to them and stuffing his face in them...which produced sneezing fits. The first time took us all by surprise, but the little one just laughed and ran back into the flowers. Each sneezing fit had at least 5-12 sneezes in it. Then, b/c he is 3, his grandmother was like, "Oh, do you have sneezes in your nose? and she make a game out of how many times he sneezed by counting out loud!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!

I must admit I don't think I have every felt uncomfortable when people around me sneeze, whoever they are. If it's family, well, they're just sneezing. If it's someone I find attractive, then I'll enjoy it for all it's worth. In fact, many people I don't find particularly attractive will produce the same result if they go into a sneezing fit.

I never get annoyed because when its someone I'm not into or lets say, a family member it gets completly ignored actually. Some people can just ignore it occasionally. Could depend on the sex drive or attentin span or what not I don't know. I do know that when I'm not in the best of moods it can be slightly uncomfortable. Lets say I'm at the DMV on a cold winter day. its a long line and I don't want to make the time. There is alot of sneezing then and I'm just ready to move it along lol. It can make me uncomfortable (slightly). But it won't anger me at all. The only way it could anger me is if someone I actually don't favor sneezes on me. :laugh:

yes i get this way too...i hate it and feel like im put on the spot or something....i feel uncomfortable saying bless you as well, and i never sneeze in front of other people

Then, b/c he is 3, his grandmother was like, "Oh, do you have sneezes in your nose? and she make a game out of how many times he sneezed by counting out loud!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!

Slap her silly. :D

• 1 month later...
Family members, or those who I consider like my family... I have to leave the room because I feel like screaming.

OMG exactly! And sometimes even people that normally turn me on with sneezing will make me uncomfortable when they sneeze when I'm not in a (what I call a) "sneezy mood".

Archived