Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing in Non-Fetish RP

UnexploredFetish

I RP a lot, I'm not going to lie. I used to be on forums a lot, then I moved to MySpace RP. I only have one fandom, the rest are original RPG's, and individual characters, etc. However, none of this RP is fetish related seeing how no one else in the natural world knows about my little fetish. :proud:

Anyway. I just wanted to let you all know how hard it is not to incorporate this fetish into my RP's. Like, it's damn near impossible. I'm always like... trying, but then I stop myself because I have to constantly remind myself that not everyone is into it. But, ughh! It seems like I'm the only one who will incorporate sneezes into my posts and it drives me crazy! Sneezing is a natural thing, is not? Are people ashamed to write about it?! It makes me so mad because a lot of my RP's are sexual, and they start out with that "caretaker" stuff... but... never a sneeze.

:cheers:

I know, I know. Not all of you RP, and that's fine. I'm just wondering if there's anyone else out there that has come along this dilemma. It truly perplexes and frustrates me to the point of tears at some point. But that's usually only when I'm so tired that I can't think straight anyway.

--sigh--

Oh, if only people weren't so Hell bent against torturing me.

{{If this doesn't belong here, just take me out back and beat me. I'll never do it again, that way. :twisted: }}

So there are others, eh?

I feel the EXACT same way, you know? I’ve had little opportunities to squeeze in some wrongness, and there was even a time where my roleplaying partner, oblivious of my “special” craving, caused her character to sneeze as well. Eh, it was your typical “Ah-choo” crap, but she did manage to catch me off guard with a stifled sneeze like “hngst!” or something. :lol:

Hit me up on AIM sometime, mmkay? Maybe we can work out a roleplay or something in the near future! :wub:

---> Spoo~

I'm in a RP and I'm perfectly content with having my own character sneeze. His excuse is that he's allergic to animals but also an animal lover, so he insists on surrounding himself with pets. He's also got a terrible immune system so lots of illnesses.

Another girl sort of subconsiously copies what my characters are doing sometimes. So, if mine gets sick, hers might get sick a little later and end up sneezing. She also integrates sneezing into random conversations between characters without any reason for it. Like, they'll just be talking, it'll happen, and the talking continues. Those usually take me by surprise but I still appreciate them, though sometimes I wonder why she chooses to do that. o_o I've always had a vague suspicion she might be one of us and just not know it yet (I know her in real life and even when we were younger and did little RPs she would do the same thing). But I don't know.

Guest silverbirch

Hehehe! When I rped on msn a few years ago I did bring in a sneeze or two from time to time. I couldn't resist! However my characters were all immortals and supposed to be unable to get ill so I didn't dare make it regular thing.

But hearing a sneeze from a character your character likes is really fun, because it's so innocent. It's like when you find a sneezy passage in a non-fetish story- it seems special somehow.

If anyone wants to do a medieval/fantsay rp with me involving the odd innocent sneeze, then I'm up for it :wub:

Silver x

Ugh. I hate you.

Not really. I just am sooo jealous of you. I've only told one person about this fetish, and it's a guy I've been RPing with for two years. He indulged it... once. One time. And then after that, he tried once more, but nothing came of it. I am so mad I told him; it totally wasn't worth it.

I like, dunno. Haha. I guess I should open up my options a little more and just accept the fact that people aren't going to be like me. Hmph.

--runs off to steal RP partners that are open to the idea--

Want me to bring you guys back anything?

Well, I know your dilemma well since Im an avid RPer (mostly on Gaia and MSN and such), but Ive gotten people to incorporate sneezing into the RPs before, not knowing of my "interests" in such areas. Ive never actually RPed with someone who WAS open to the idea though. So, would someone care to indulge me? *hint hint, nudge nudge*

lol

Well I definitely got the hint. And I'd be sooo willing to take you up on it if I had either of those forums/messenging thingermabobs you said about. But I only have AIM, and so...

--kicks computer--

If that somehow could work out, then yeah, I'm all for it. Buddy! :lol:

Though, I am new to the idea, and so I probably smirk. Just a warning. :wub:

The only RPing I do is EXCLUSIVELY sneeze fetish related. :laugh:

Why play otherwise? :blink:

Yes

:unsure:

Well, I personally highly enjoy my other RP's, even if there's no sneezing. It would just be so cool that every once in awhile I get to incorporate my fetish, y'know? Though what you do sounds like it would be fun, I don't think that I would be able to do it all the time. I would get--dare I say it--bored too easily

--ducks--

But that's just me! :)

well, I havent posted on this forum long enough to send private messages, so Ill send you one here (appropriate since it IS your topic :laugh:), I have AIM so that could work fabulously: Darkshadow1587. IM me whenever youd like.

Guest Capt. Dread
The only RPing I do is EXCLUSIVELY sneeze fetish related. :blink:

Why play otherwise? :unsure:

Yes

:)

Well, I personally highly enjoy my other RP's, even if there's no sneezing. It would just be so cool that every once in awhile I get to incorporate my fetish, y'know? Though what you do sounds like it would be fun, I don't think that I would be able to do it all the time. I would get--dare I say it--bored too easily

--ducks--

But that's just me! :laugh:

Its ok. No need to duck hehe. I absolutly LOVE it, but thats also just me. So far Ive done it pretty much every night going on about a week and a half, maybe more maybe less, i dont really know (I lose track of time while talking to her <3) with my rp partner. I cant get enough of it! :laugh: hehe

Most of the people I have RPed with are other fetishists from this forum, but I do have a couple of RP friends I write with who do not have it. However, just about anyone who knows me also knows about this fetish, so that's not really an issue.

HOWEVER!

I'm going to tell you from personal experience that even if you put a LOT of sneezing in a story/RP, most of the time people won't notice. You'll probably hear me say this often, but some of us as sneeze fetishists tend to feel that we are VERY obvious with our fetish. Sometimes, we might think that "everyone can tell" if we insert a sneeze here or there into a fictional story or that "everyone is on to us." I can personally assure you that we are viewing the world through what I call "fetish-tinted glasses." :unsure: Most people are seriously oblivious to sneezing in all forms.

For example, the book series I'm reading right now has quite a bit of sneezing in it. I didn't automatically jump up and say "OMG, the writer has the fetish!!!" because there's a 99.999999% chance she does not. :laugh: She seems to enjoy the hurt/comfort aspect of things and sneezing is just a part of it. :laugh: But you know, I'm certain her editor never said, "Dammit, you put too much SNEEZING in these books!" She uses other things just as often.

What I am trying to say is don't be so hard on yourself. :hug: Chances are that people don't notice and even if they did, they probably wouldn't connect it with a fetish. :blink:

BTW, my current RP partner (GreenFaerie) and I often say to each other, "wtf, there's too much PLOT here and not enough WRONGNESS!" (which is my "codeword" for sneezing :zippy:). Sooo, it's possible to have the OTHER dilemma when writing about the fetish.....hehehe....:) I'm RETARDED!

~Aku

Guest G Sneeze

I've done myspace RP before, and I know the feeling; I've met people and characters and very subtle-like did a small cold or flu-like storyline here and then for fun and sneezy goodness. I quit myspace for personal reasons, so now I stick to IM and my own forums. I haven't roleplayed now with friends for a good few months now... I think I might quit.

I've done myspace RP before, and I know the feeling; I've met people and characters and very subtle-like did a small cold or flu-like storyline here and then for fun and sneezy goodness. I quit myspace for personal reasons, so now I stick to IM and my own forums. I haven't roleplayed now with friends for a good few months now... I think I might quit.

QUITTER!

--huffs--

Just kidding. I personally :D MYSPACE RP, but I can see why people don't.

--grumbles--

But don't quit. Just.. hiatus or something. Ugh. :wheels:

Guest G Sneeze

Don't get me wrong :wheels::D I love it; but it's just... I dunno. *shrug* I've met some really, nasty people on it; and there's a lot of drama with the role-player clans I join. With forums it's controlled; at myspace, it's like... unsanctioned I guess. :lol:;;

I guess I could try it again, I'm talking to two friends trying to get me back there online. I wonder who I could be though? lol XD I wouldn't mind making friends with new people and try out some good role-playing.

*sits on his Winnie-the-Pooh thinking spot* XD

Wow.

Well.

If you want IM me. I'll see what I can help you with.

:wheels:

I like to talk "RP". It helps me get out my creativity.

Guest silverbirch
AIM = AOL Instant Messanger.

It's like... well, an instant messanger service. ^_^

ahh! Hmm i only have msn. I'd really love to do a sneezy rp with someone sometime though. Who here likes fantasy and medieval type rp? PM me and we could talk bout it

Silver x

Guest Sneezygurl
ahh! Hmm i only have msn. I'd really love to do a sneezy rp with someone sometime though. Who here likes fantasy and medieval type rp? PM me and we could talk bout it

Silver x

I'm also on MSN, but this is my first post on the forums (I've been lurking a very long time, shyly reading the stories section...Akutenshi, I simply adore your samurai fics!!) ...so sadly I can't PM other users yet. I do like medieval/fantasy rp very much, so please look me up, Silverbirch!

SG

Guest silverbirch

Sneezygurl, I tried to pm you but I can't yet. I really want to rp but I don't want to share my email adress with everyone on the forum so I'll send it to you when we can pm each other. Hope you can wait till then!

Silver x

I wouldnt mind RPing something medieval/fantasy as that is a favorite of mine as well. So if either of you want to contact me on MSN (Also unable to PM) my email is in my profile.

Mod Note: Edited to remove contact info ~Mute

Silver x

I'm also on MSN, but this is my first post on the forums (I've been lurking a very long time, shyly reading the stories section...Akutenshi, I simply adore your samurai fics!!) ...so sadly I can't PM other users yet. I do like medieval/fantasy rp very much, so please look me up, Silverbirch!

SG

[Threadjack]

*Squee!* Thank you! :(

I write fantasy type stuff now with my own sort of medieval twist, so I hope you continue to enjoy my stuff! I'm always stupidly pleased to hear someone likes my cracky goodness. :blushing:

[/Threadjack] :group:

Archived