Sneeze Fetish Forum

Lord help me -- I'm thinking of stealing a cold!

The Sneezster

Most of the head congestion is abated, but when I blow my nose, the snot is now thick and yellow rather than the clear water snot I had at first. I left work early with an awful headache, chills and a very sore throat, and am planning to stay out tomorrow, as well. Now is the part of the cold where I get to lay about and watch old movies on the TV.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

;) You're insane! But then again...that sounds like something I have done would do!

I'm glad it worked out for you and I hope you enjoy the results of your crazy bravery!

My boyfriend caugh at cold on December 24th and he had it until the 26th (yeah, guys have colds for 2 minutes, and we have it for 2 weeks..). I started showing symptoms on the night of the 28th. I'm not exactly sure at what point the virus entered my body, but I'm pretty sure it was fairly fast, as I didn't stay away from him (actually it was exactly the opposite :winkkiss:).

So basically, I'm thinking it took around 3-4 days. Hang in there ! :laugh:

oooo annd how was YOUR christmas?

:D

Lol. Horrible. I was sick at my mom's place, all through the christmas parties (with my family), and my boyfriend did nothing to care for me. It was sad :) Oh well !

At least Sneezster is proving us that catching a cold can take up to a full week ! I really didn't think it could take that long. So now when we hang out with our sick friends, we can hope for a longer time :pop: (And make plans NOT to go to our parents place in the next week...)

Well, it is pretty much all over, except for a lingering sore throat. I had a few miserable days at the end with some fever, chills, headache, sore throat and languor, where I stayed home from work and slept a lot, watched some old movies, and drank tea. I finally had some take-out chicken soup (from the Chinese restaurant -- it had won tons in it) on Thursday, and on Friday I made a pot of home made chicken soup that I ate yesterday and today.

I had a tickle in my nose earlier, but no sneezing, and when I teased it out, my sneeze sounded back to normal again -- a ladylike "Hitch-Tchew!". Still, sometimes when I blow my nose (it remains a bit drippy) instead of my normal quiet, polite blows, it kind of, um, honks a bit. Not loud, but it's definitely making a noise. I feel like there is something lingering back there in my sinus.

But I'm pretty much back to feeling normal, and my throat feels better when I have some hot drinks. My voice sounds perfectly normal, too.

So, I recovered from my little adventure. Who knows, I might even try it again some time. If I do, I'll consider telling you all about it.

I have always thought of it this way: if a girl lusts a guy for his body, it is generally socially acceptable to try to get him to take off his shirt in summer. So, if a girl lusts a guy for his sneeze, shouldn't the same rules apply? I would go to the hottest guy in the place you work and ask to like, borrow his stapler or something. and inconspicuosly breath on him. :laugh:

:bleh:

You might not need to breathe on him. Just wipe your nose on the stapler and hand it back and ask him to staple something for you.....

Sneezster can I say you're crazy.......but fantastic too! This whole thread has been fascinating!

Sneezster can I say you're crazy.......but fantastic too! This whole thread has been fascinating!

I couldn't agree more.

Sneezster, you're crazy, I love it, and this thread is a treasure. I feel a bit moved. :yes:

• 1 month later...

Very good read!

Reminds me of a few years ago where I tried to catch every cold that went my way by any means necessary :hug: I succeeded quite a few times :D I wish I could find my old diary... I had writen a lot about my trials in lovely details ;)

Archived