Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello! Totally new to this!

justmistme

HELLO EVERYONE! :yes:

i just registered myself on this forum, i have to say ive never known something like this ever existed. i wish i could have known sooner! ive had this fetish for as long as i can remember, but i have never been comfortable enough to even admit it to myself! i hope this will help me take those first steps..

my name is Brandon by the way. nice to meet you ladies and gentlemen. im 22 years old, from california.. i hope to maybe meet some cool people, or atleast be able to share media etc with this site. it seems like you guys have a pretty extensive youtube/myspace thread, ill have to slowly take that apart!

i know with most forums you have to kind of put in some work before you have full use of the site.. so if anyone can give me any pointers as far as etiquette or how to advance in status on the site, id definitely appreciate it!

i hope all of you who have read this have a nice day, and perhaps ill see you around the forum! :winkkiss:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the forum, Brandon! Very glad you have chosen to climb aboard! :winkkiss:

As far as pointers towards obtaining full access to the facilities we have here are concerned. This link here describes the validation process, and this one has a few pointers for how best to go about getting validated. Hope that helps.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy our community (oh and have some cheesecake, there's always some around somewhere!) :yes:

Just be friendly, post, talk to us. As soon as the staff know you are one of us, not a troll or a spammer you will be on the road to full access.

You ought to read the constitution and so on, Im sure that covers the specifics.

Welcome :winkkiss:

hey guys! i appreciate it! i read the constitution, and will read those other two links.

thanks for the hospitality!

Welcome to the forum, justmistme. I must say that screenname is a masterpiece. Have a slice of Battenberg.

haha thank you! and i will have a slice right after i google what it is! =P

and again, thanks to all who have welcomed me!

Hi justmistme. :winkkiss:

You were lucky it was battenburg. It could so easily have been brain and kidney pie.....

grinundwech7gx.gif

Hello and welcome! :cry:

But a word of caution, justmistme - whatever you're offered in comings and goings... I wouldn't google what they are before tasting.

Really.

Some secrets are better to be left unexplored...

:winkkiss:

But YEAH! The cheesecake!!!! :yes:

Battenburg? Whatever happened to the cheesecake? NO! I love my cheesecake!

Anyway, welcome to the forum! It's great to see another anime fan! Let's see... That makes... er... What number comes after threeve?

Hello and welcome! :)

But a word of caution, justmistme - whatever you're offered in comings and goings... I wouldn't google what they are before tasting.

Really.

Some secrets are better to be left unexplored...

:laugh:

But YEAH! The cheesecake!!!! :lol:

HoL brought it. It might be a safe one this time..... :laugh:

Yup, no bacon in that one.

haha you guys seem like such a tight knit bunch here, thats awesome.

Ah, we slip a stitch every now and then, but the more the merrier!

I'm glad i'm not the only one new here!

I'm kind of confused about this whole thing, but the forum seems awesome.

sadly, this is one of the only things i know how to do, but i am glad i can post!

;)

hmm...i think you might be right...HoL probably didnt sneak anything into that cheescake.....probably..... XD

and just who put the bacon in that last one? (personally i prefer the depp-infused variety)

and whats this about a shortage of anime fans?!?!?!? i hadn't realized i was an endangered species!!! ;)

ok...so we all know im not to be trusted with food...so i wont offer any....hmm...*looks about for something to give* yeah...on second thought....how bout i just say HI!!! and welcome!!! make yourself at home, but beware anything too crunchy....

I'm glad i'm not the only one new here!

I'm kind of confused about this whole thing, but the forum seems awesome.

sadly, this is one of the only things i know how to do, but i am glad i can post!

:drool:

:D

Vetinari, if it's HoL's I bet there must be some chockolate bunny ass. And maybe some spam.

Yeah, I gues this is quite a straitjacket-tight community. :drool:

Anime fans???? You mean those filthy otakus?

Nooo, never. Those damned toons are for kids ya know?

grinundwech7gx.gif

Vetinari, if it's HoL's I bet there must be some chockolate bunny ass. And maybe some spam.

Ohhhhhhh! So THAT's where the chocolate bunnies have gone. And there was me thinking that perhaps Lynne had eaten them.

grinundwech7gx.gif

Oh hi justmistme. Just in case you thought we had forgotten you. *struggles against straitjacket and fails to wave*

Nooo, never. Those damned toons are for kids ya know?

whatcha trying to say? :drool:

[Wakamoto Norio's voice]

Nothing, Mein Kaiser. I apologize.

[/Wakamoto Norio's voice]

I'd just like to throw a few toads into this equation.

*throws toads* (gently)

i see there was a sudden change in menu! haha, you guys are too funny. thanks so much for the welcomes, i really appreciate them.

and go anime fans! woohoo! hahaha. :winkkiss:

Archived