Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello! Totally new to this!

justmistme

hey! welcome! I just PMed you then realized i couldn't because you are so new. I was wondering if you wanted to share...northern or southern cali? I have met with two friends from here in socal...seems like there are a few members from cali!

:winkkiss: I hope you enjoy your experience here! it's awesome when you embrace the fetish :-D

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TOADS!!!!!!

:laugh: *runs around like madwoman chasing after toads* :drool:

(yeah i know...just a normal day around here)

oooh....chocolate bunny asses? :omg: kidney cheescake? :o what happened to the bacon? :blink:

Wakamoto Norio?!?!? :blink::wacko::drool::drool::drool::boom: *faints dead away*

what was the code for that stretcher smiley again.....oh well...too late....im a goner....just too hot.... :dead: (but what a way to go)

oh and btw.....glad you like the menu changes justmistme ;) and of course....the anime.....we can always use another anime lover around here..... *commences threadjacking again*

*runs from guys with spare straightjacket*

YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME!!!!!

*gets distracted by toad*

Wakamoto Norio.... :blink:

:drool::blink::drool::drool::drool::o indeed!

.... high admiral Reuental........................... :laugh: .............

*approaches with a straitjacket* Now Chui... stay still, nice and easy, this won't hurt much ... just look at the shiny nice toad....

Are you still there, justmistme? I assure you, after a couple of weeks months this all seems very normal! :dead:

Are you still there, justmistme? I assure you, after a couple of weeks months this all seems very normal! :blink:

Sorry, I didn't quite understand the wording here. What do you mean SEEMS normal........

:D

*stares at nice shiny toad*

justmistme, if i get trapped in Shiny_bugs straightjacket, will you rescue me? or keep Vetinari and the feather away from me?

or at least put the toad on my head?

:D

A feather?

It's an albatross feather isn't it!

Bwahahahahahahahahaha......

:shy:

You don't really want to escape do you little chui........

Albatross feathers and straitjacketed Chui????

This is better than kidneys I tell you :D

Looks like some brandy has leaked from the snakepit to here...............

hahaha.

again, i just want to thank everyone for commenting on this thread. it helps me memorize some of the names around here. and i also thank you for the toads, chocolate bunnies, and straight jacket! :laugh:

and to ELEMENTS.. im from southern california. yourself?

:laugh::bleh:

help?

and are you really sure you want that toad?? if not....i promise...as soon as i get out of this straightjacket....and away from that feather....*sniff* ill be more than glad to take it off your hands...ill even give you the brandy for it!!!

i see there was a sudden change in menu! haha, you guys are too funny. thanks so much for the welcomes, i really appreciate them.

and go anime fans! woohoo! hahaha. :bleh:

An anime fun, huh? Well, you're all right by me then! :laugh: Welcome aboard!

hahaha.

again, i just want to thank everyone for commenting on this thread. it helps me memorize some of the names around here. and i also thank you for the toads, chocolate bunnies, and straight jacket! :bleh:

and to ELEMENTS.. im from southern california. yourself?

You're memorising our names???????

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

*Hides behind The Artist Formally Known As Prints*

^^^^^^^^^^^

Look guys, Justmistme is still here!!!!! :hug:

See......we're not REALLY scary. :boom:

Honest :eyebrow:

True! I was sure we scared him away........

Or did we scare him back from somewhere else?????

Nooooo that could never be it.

Have some drikable toad-soda!

*Driks Drickable toad Soda*

Somewhere else? Here?

Sorry, who are you again?

:(

:drunk: how did i get here again? and where is my toad???

;)

*hic*

:lol:

What's a toad? Is it in a whole? Are all bugs shiny? Can Tisza count? And is Chui?

Justmistme...... Yum! Go on, I dare you!

It must be apparent that I can't count; but then, this may be the use of homophony as paronomasia.

After all, any sckoolboy knows that count [n] derived from comes, comitis, m a companion, while count [v intransitive and transitive] comes from computo, computare, computavi , computatum.{I}

The Todal is the whole, is it not.

haha you guys are too funny. sorry ive been away for a few days, ill do that from time to time.. i work alot. how is evertone this week?? :rolleyes:

awwww..... :hug: we've been missing you! (i thought the toads might have scared you off :blushing: )

aw thanks chui! ive been missing you guys too! and i wont be scared off so easily, you'll see!

hope to see you around the forum! :innocent:

• 2 weeks later...
It must be apparent that I can't count; but then, this may be the use of homophony as paronomasia.

After all, any sckoolboy knows that count [n] derived from comes, comitis, m a companion, while count [v intransitive and transitive] comes from computo, computare, computavi , computatum.{I}

The Todal is the whole, is it not.

Now if I could only translate this....

Anyway, it seems that drunken toads are banned.......but not yet Vetinaris....

Soooooooo.

Green tree frogs drinking green tea

:hypoc:

:D:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::2guns:

Archived