Sneeze Fetish Forum

Newbster

Guest tiedwithlace

Guest tiedwithlace

Hi guys, been watching this forum for probably a couple of years now and fianlly plucked up the courage to join.

Im not a sneezy person, no allergies, iron clad immune system. Snorefest. :laugh: Seriosuly, i got caught in the rain for hours today, got soaked from head to toe and not even a sniffle. :laugh:

I think im a sneeze fetishists eqivilent of a librarian. <_< or a conveyer belt worker who handles bricks...staring at bricks for hours on end.. :wub: .um.. mundane, y'know? I just confused myself there - but anyway-sneezes very rarley properly do anything for me IRL...not yet anyway. (maybe i havn't met the right sneezer?) :laugh: But ive always been rather aware of them, you guys know what i mean - but even then im pretty oblivious sometimes. :laugh: :laugh: Though this forum's making me take more notice!

Its the more detached aspect which attracts me, (fics, obs, wavs, etc) this fetish always seems better for me in fantasy, probably due to my highly overactive imagination. :laugh: Its lots more fun when my mind has more room to play with. :blushing: but thats just me. I dont know how often i'll post or if i'll be more of a lurker, i might try and get some obs down...

But did i hear something about cheesecake? :(

Hello tiedwithlace. Good to meet you.

*steals one of your laces and eats it*

Strawberry. Yum!

*pokes head in* Newbie?

*runs in* Hi there tiedwi- *trips* *faceplants*

Ow. *gets up*

*extends hand* Welcome, from one newbie to another! :(

Guest tiedwithlace

*shakes kittentissues hand* Hello everyone. Thanks for the welcomes. :(

*throws herself on the couch and helps herself to cheesechake*

Vetinari, i always like to lace apple and strawberry together, twice the yumminess. *makes an appleberry lace and eats it*

*takes strawple lace from tiedwithlace*

Yum, you're right!

Poor kittentissues! Have you hurt yourself? :(

*looks at knees* Eh, I've had worse...

*tries to steal cheesecake and gets whacked with a book* OWWW! All right, who's the one who added injury to injury?!

Good grief! Is this somekind of accident zone? *Gets out bandages*

(Technical note: the bandages are white with pink pawprints on them, hope that's acceptable)

Cute bandages! *purrrr*

Well... nothing can top the time I crashed into my house's dishwasher. At least, I hope not...

Cute bandages! *purrrr*

Well... nothing can top the time I crashed into my house's dishwasher. At least, I hope not...

:( Shouldn't have been driving in the house. Especially not when you're so young and all!

And yes the bandges are lovely. I use them for big butch male rottweilers usually.

Driving?! XD No, I was getting a glass of water, it was late at night and I wasn't looking where I was going. The dishwasher door was open and I walked into it, screaming as I fell.

Woke both my parents up XDD

tiedwithlace, we seem to have wandered off topic for which I would like to issue an apology. We were in the porcess of welcoming you and got carried away. However I would just like to give you this lovely hat as a token of my esteem. :(

Guest tiedwithlace
tiedwithlace, we seem to have wandered off topic for which I would like to issue an apology. We were in the porcess of welcoming you and got carried away. However I would just like to give you this lovely hat as a token of my esteem. :wub:

*wears paper hat with pride* No worries, we all get carried away sometimes.

I have a male rotweiller, actually. Those bandages would be very cute. :(

Kittentissues, i once tripped into the gap between the train platform whilst getting on a train. I managed not to fall fully through but it was still painful. and scary.

*steals :( hat and trips over a rottweiler, narrowly avoiding falling under train but colliding with dishwasher*

*stares at Vetinari* Whoa... deja vu.

Have you found a favorite forum section, tiedwithlace? I've attached myself to the Stories forum, but of course I can't stay there all the time.

Hey, that hat suits you.

Here's one for kittentissues :(

tiedwithlace, that's rotten and scary!

I have only fallen on my face from train. One could say that I was a bit..... tired for the night though...

Oh hell Vetinari, now you stole the coolest hat after the red paperhat!

I'll wear :( then.

*puts on hat, wrapping tightly around kitten ears*

Now I look like Vivi! Yaaaaay! (huge inside joke, sorry)

Tiedwithlace, holy penne pasta! I've never ridden on a train but that just sounds scary! O_O

Guest tiedwithlace
*stares at Vetinari* Whoa... deja vu.

Have you found a favorite forum section, tiedwithlace? I've attached myself to the Stories forum, but of course I can't stay there all the time.

I kinda flit through most of them really, depending on mood.

Thankfully i tripped more into the train than through the gap, though i did get a nice big shiner on my leg as a reward. :wacko: lol

(Waves) Hello, tiedwithlace - I would officially like to thank you for adding a new food to the forum welcoming ceremony... edible laces? Lol.

May your interest in sneezing blossum into an all-out superfetish that leaves you as zombie like with sneeze-worship as I am 23 hours of the day (dreams count too!!!). Haha... WELCOME!

Archived