Sneeze Fetish Forum

Newbster

Guest tiedwithlace

Liquorice laces, surely. An ornament to any sneezecake, and very useful in their own right if your nose is a bit tickly.

Welcome, tiedwithlace....

:drool::(

*hops in, bound and gagged with strawple laces*

MMMmmmmmMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmMMMMmmmMMmmmmMMMMMM.....

(that was me trying to say: WELCOME!! hope you liked the cheescake!! ...and can someone please untie me? :) i have no idea who could have captured me...but i've been flumping around in these laces for a whole day trying to get in here and welcome you properly!)

MMMMMMmmmmmMMMMMmmmmmmmmMMMMmmmmMMMmMMmmmmm........

(sorry.....can i have a hat too?)

O_O

Sorry, chui, I think that might have been Kassil's ghost-possessed cat. *unties you* She's a bit... overprotective... of her master...

:( Here's your tiedwithlace Welcome Party hat, chui.

*reads short poem/song*

Welcome to the forum

You'll never suffer boredom

Thanks for all the lace

Uh... something that rhymes with lace

Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome and then some

This forum is a friendly place

So welcome, tiedwithlaaaaace

*can't write poetry/songs on the spot*

Hahaha, tiedwithlace, you've changed my life by showing me the way of the edible lace... (can't believe they really exist) Though the rate at which they multiply is somewhat scary... Lmao, and hat parties haven't been in fashion in nigh a hundred years - you bring sweeping change lol. (Tosses everyone some poutine (see the "Where in the world are you" thread if you have no idea what I just threw you lol)).

Guest tiedwithlace

thanks, count de tisza, Serenity, chui :)

wow :laugh: i get poetry, hats, strawble laces, cheesecake...poutine?

*wiki's it* Oh. God. :P *happily holds a plate of poutine in one hand and cheesecake covered in strawberry laces in the other* Now this is my kinda party. Thanks guys.

Archived