Sneeze Fetish Forum

{Preference}

Eson

I know that some people don't except certain sneezes due to lack of attraction. I figure it would be a decent topic if I asked what is your sneeze preference ? Some don't care the sex, sound, or whatever, but some do. I only prefer female sneezing and call it wrong, but I like the lady to be attractive, (of course attractive being an opinon), but it counts due to the fact that its my preference. I've stated this before, but its relavent to this post, I hate induced sneezes, so when it's induced I find it an immediate turn off.

I have a preference too. Has to be female sneezer. As far as attractive depends on scale you use. Every woman is beautiful in their own way. I find attractive "bitchy" women don't turn me on when they sneeze. Whereas, a woman who might be protrayed by many as less then sexy, but I respect, can make me melt when they sneeze.

I have a preference too. Has to be female sneezer. As far as attractive depends on scale you use. Every woman is beautiful in their own way. I find attractive "bitchy" women don't turn me on when they sneeze. Whereas, a woman who might be protrayed by many as less then sexy, but I respect, can make me melt when they sneeze.

I feel the same way with men. ;):laugh::nohappy:

Guest sneezer19

I do have a preference when it comes to seeing someone sneeze.. I prefer seeing males maybe because of the sound or what ever it is haha but yea.. and I also enjoy them when some induce.. but thats just me.. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Mmm, I love male and female sneezes, but I must say I prefer male sneezes. The vulnerability is delicious. When their eyes crinkle and for a split second they are completely overwhelmed...it's adorable and endearing and just. so. sexy.

Any type is good for me; allergic fits, colds, induced, random, whatever. Sneezes are attractive, that's the bottom line in my eyes.

I'm pretty much good with just about anything. :laugh: Male or Female, I'm cool. I do have a few particular favorites, though.

Dust induced sneezes really get me. Allergies are one of my major forte's. Colds are more of a oppertunity for nurturing...And I don't like stifles at all. Anything that would possibly put the person in pain turns me right off..

Yeah, I actually amend what I said before: stifles are kind of....disappointing. Like, you're waiting for it, and then.....awwwww! Plus, they just sound uncomfortable. And yet, still better than nothing, in my book. And depending on who does them and how they do them, they can be really cute. But I'll take natural, free sneezes over stifles ANY day!!

I like both male and female sneezes...but I'm kind of picky when it comes to sound, and videos are sometimes hard for me because I do kind of need the person to be someone I could be attracted to...at my age, someone in their 40's or 50's isn't exactly what I'm going for. What I find strange is that even though I do prefer men's sneezes, I'm much more likely to like a woman's sneeze. That is, I'm more picky about men's sneezes.

I hate any kind of sneeze that reminds me of a family member, and I don't like sneezes with extra vocalization ("screamed" sneezes, drawn-out "oooo" at the end, stuff like that). I don't particularly like coughed sneezes...stifles are okay, but it depends on the situation. Stifling against me is always a good idea :grad:

Other than that it's hard to give constants...there are things I like and don't and I don't even know why :blushing:

I like men's sneezes a lot, but I like some women sneezes too depending on the sound. I LOVE when a really masculine guy stifles or has a soft sneeze, it makes me melt inside. Like candy said, I prefer people around my age sneezing because older people or younger people remind me of family members. I don't like really big sneezes, coughed sneezes or fake sounding ones (even if they are real). I think I have to care about the person or think the person is attractive for me to enjoy thier sneeze.

There are many instances involving sneezing which turn me on immensely. I'm not going to give you fantasies or anything, but my list is pretty long (or seems that way to me).

First of all, female sneezes are the only ones I like. the only male sneezes I can tolerate are my own. I do like being blessed a lot, though only by women. I prefer feminine sneezes as opposed to, like, louder ones, but all female sneezing is by me OK. :D

i dont really have a preference as far as gender. i used to strictly like males, but ive heard quite a few lovely female sneezes and now dont really mind either way, so long as its a good sound. im crazy about harsh, spoken sounds, preferrably only a little wet. and stifles are great for me too!

this may be weird but, i almost like it better when i can hear a sneeze without seeing it, and have to look about to see who did it (which happens a LOT with my job) that way i get a totally unbiased enjoyment of the sound...and of course, plenty of imagination time...

• 4 weeks later...
this may be weird but, i almost like it better when i can hear a sneeze without seeing it, and have to look about to see who did it (which happens a LOT with my job) that way i get a totally unbiased enjoyment of the sound...and of course, plenty of imagination time...

Now that is interesting, almost like a game you enjoy playing or something. I don't think it's weird at all though.

It's gotta be a guy, and I prefer that he have a cold :D

I agree though, not a fan of induced sneezes at all......

Its a much shorter list of what I DONT prefer. :innocent:

Cough like sneezes. :nohappy:

Stifles. :D

Now.... SNEEZE!! :twisted:

For me it doesn't matter the gender, although I do prefer male sneezes, but some female sneezes are amazing LOL. I don't mind stifled, and like the volume mediumish (extremly loud annoys me because it reminds me of my family). Fake sounding sneezes piss me off as well (again, family members). I like the person to be my age, maybe a few years younger or up to 10ish years older, and somewhat attractive. LOL I'm kinda picky but you wouldn't believe the number of people who fit into these......

I like most things, except when it involves my family. I'm not fussed about gender, though when it comes to real people I tend to like female, and when it comes to fictional folk (I'm an anime fan, and anime!sneezes make me happy), I tend to prefer male. Colds are the preferable cause--allergies are nice, but I find myself almost disappointed by them. I don't care much for induced sneezing, since part of what I like about it is the sickness that comes along. For me, sneezing is one of many fetishes/interests, all centered around illness. Induced sneezing means that that part is absent.

Male. Colds.

There are more or less rare exceptions to this, but the main thing for me is the cold; sneezing is more like a lovely side-product. Now, I prefer a sneezy cold. Or well, a wet, messy one to be exact, and a sneezy variety of that is the dreamiest thing. :P But for me the main thing is that it's a cold, preferably a bad one, and there's mess and misery.

And my gender preference is rather strong. Although, there are some women that make an exception. How attractive the person is... well it adds to it but in the end if the cold is yummy enough he doesn't need to be that attractive, as long as he is not outright unatracttive. In rare cases I have enjoyed allergy fics and real life allergy sneezes. But sometimes knowing that it's an allergy might turn me off.

Inducing? I hate it too. Except... again, I remember it has once appealed to me in a fic. But most of the time it's a real turn off.

There's one auditory thing that works on me so strong I forget completely who they are and if it's allergies or cold or whatnot. But that's not sneezing, it's related, and I won't discuss it here. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Many sneezes, one right after another. :( Drives me nuts.

Quiet to moderate volume. [don't like loud ones]

Woman - Ultra feminine/voluptuous - Preferably Indian-Asian or caucasian.

Marilyn Munroe eyes. Not too tall, but fully loaded.

Sneeze - Huge messy singles with long build ups 7-15 sneezes (Or more) each one about 30 seconds apart

Hankies/tissues yes. Colds/allergies yes. Stuffy nasal voice yes.

Fake/induced/exaggerated/cough-like No

Female.

At least 20 years of age, up to... well, Jane Fonda is still hot, so... I go for it as long as they're hot. :whistle:

Allergy

Fits

Wet

Violent, bodybending

Lots of sniffling

No noseblowing, nosewiping is okay though. But only tissues, not hankies.

Noserubbing. Lots and lots of it.

Misty spray, but not excessive snot.

Absolutely not cough-like, screaming and/or ridiculously highpitched.

Yeah, I have high standards. :hypoc:

I mostly like male sneezes.

But some female is alright. I mean, depending on the sound mostly.

The person doesn't need to be down-right smokin' hot (though that wouldn't be terrible :whistle: )

I'm fine with a "less attractive" guy, though it's all up to opinion. (I think most people are beautiful or handsome in their own way, sometimes personality makes up for what others may think they lack in appearance.)

One more component, the person who sneezes can't be an a-hole. This is a biggy. If the person who sneezes is mean or rude, or just awful, the attractiveness of him or his sneeze is diminished.

(This does not count for fanfics. I happen to love Gregory House hahahaha :laugh: )

If I'm close with the person who's sneezing, like a best friend or something, I lovveeeee it.

Or if I just like the person in general. I like to feel some pang of sympathy for the person sneezing sometimes. I just love the "aww poor thing" reaction. :laugh:

I'd prefer the person be around my age. Not too young or too old. (I agree with the family thing)

Besides, if a really old person sneezed...I don't know

It's like being turned on by your grandfather.

It's just wrong.

The sound of the sneeze? I don't like cough-like sneezes especially if I can't tell it's a sneeze. That pisses me off.

Harsh-like sneezes are fine. But sometimes if it's really unexpected they scare the bejeezus out of me and then I can't thoroughly enjoy them.

I LIKE the exhaled "choooooos". :laugh::omg:

Allergy sneezes are great. (Hey, they're sneezing aren't they?)

Cold sneezes are delicious. :hypoc: I love the whole bonus of a red nose. :laugh:

I like the whole body-bending sneezes.

Fits-yum

Noserubbing-great

Nose blowing-eh, it's ok.

Announcing that they're going to sneeze-this is possibly the rarest thing i'll hear but I love it all the same.

induced-Fine

Sniffling...is just the most beautiful sound ever, especially after the person has just sneezed.

Fake-sounding sneezes...bleh :o

I happen to like stifles. As long as they're fairly soft or silent and don't sound like the person is blowing a rusty trumpet. (I've heard one that sounded like that...it was just weird)

I guess I'm a little picky, but other than that I'm easy to please. :laugh::rolleyes:

female sneezes for me

I love to see the nose / face twitch before hand

then I love to see them pull out a striped mens handkerchief

unfold it and 'Ahh Choo' directly into the handkerchief

with a blow afterwards

Female.

At least 20 years of age, up to... well, Jane Fonda is still hot, so... I go for it as long as they're hot. ;)

Allergy

Fits

Wet

Violent, bodybending

Lots of sniffling

No noseblowing, nosewiping is okay though. But only tissues, not hankies.

Noserubbing. Lots and lots of it.

Misty spray, but not excessive snot.

Absolutely not cough-like, screaming and/or ridiculously highpitched.

Yeah, I have high standards. :laugh:

Sweet :twisted:

Archived