Sneeze Fetish Forum

{Preference}

Eson

I LOOOOOOVE male stifles. I think its probably got something to do with the whole attempting to control the uncontrollable thing. I love a good strong sneeze too but if I could have my pick, oh baby they'd all be stiflers. xD

Blue

I don't like induced, but what I don't know doesn't hurt :D

I don't really care for colds either, unless it's mostly a sneezy cold with not much other side-effects.

I'm not particular about male or female, though I've tended more toward males because of a general louder and more satisfying burst.

I reeeally like allergies! Particularly cat and pollen :D

And I LUV people holding back their sneezes! Finger under noses, sneezy while hiding, twitchily trembling noses with hitching breaths, flaring nostrils, the whole deal!

• 1 month later...
I know that some people don't except certain sneezes due to lack of attraction. I figure it would be a decent topic if I asked what is your sneeze preference ? Some don't care the sex, sound, or whatever, but some do. I only prefer female sneezing and call it wrong, but I like the lady to be attractive, (of course attractive being an opinon), but it counts due to the fact that its my preference. I've stated this before, but its relavent to this post, I hate induced sneezes, so when it's induced I find it an immediate turn off.

mmm, im really just attracted to guys sneezing. and i really hate those guys who sneeze SUPER LOUD. to the point where its almost more of a yell that an actual sneeze. my favourite sneezes are the ones that are semi quiet and maybe a little wet. buildups are nice, but i dont find them necessary, and yes, for me i have to find the guy attractive. im all for induced and cold sneezes, but allergy sneezes are my absolute favourite, mainly because they usually come in multiples and last a long time! and the person sneezing usually ends up talking about their allergies! :P

Archived