Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bella. (F) Twilight Fic. - (7 Parts)

Armor.

Heheh. I thought this topic died a while ago!

Awesome it's coming back!

Hehe, I'll have to reread it and see where I was going with this.

I'll finish it for you all :cry:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm wasn't sure how long I was asleep for. Minutes, hours, days? It seemed like it was short, but yet really long. I wasn't sure what time it was now, either. It was dark out, with some light. Dawn? Dusk? I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I took a deep breath through my nose. It was clear.

I could breathe out of my nose?

I swung my feet over the edge of my bed and suddenly felt a cold hand on my shoulder.

"About time you woke up, love." Edward's breath hit my neck like an avalanche. So overwhelming.

I took another deep breath and yawned. "How long was I asleep?" I turned and faced Edward.

"About a day."

I gasped. "A day? Why did you let me sleep that long? What about Charlie? Who cooked for him? And were you here with me the entire time? You must've been so bored! I -" Edward slammed a hand over my mouth.

"Shhh. Actually, you've been asleep for a little over a day. You needed rest, Bella. Don't worry about Charlie, he's fine. And yes, I was with you the entire time. I couldn't leave you. You seemed so uncomfortable." He kissed my cheek. "You do seem a bit better."

I smiled, "Good. Cause I feel better." I got up and made my way to the door.

"Hold on, now." Edward grabbed my hand, "Just cause you feel better doesn't mean you can go right back out and do whatever you want. You still need some rest, so take it easy for a while, okay?"

I nodded and went to the bathroom to shower. The hot water felt good. I was tired still, so my shower was short. I dried my hair so Edward wouldn't yell at me about being sick with my hair wet, put on some fresh PJ's and went back into my bed. Naturally, Edward was still there, spread out in the rocking chair with his eyes closed. Edward didn't need to close his eyes, Charlie wasn't going to come in here anytime soon. Or was he?

I walked over and whispered in his ear, "Edward..." I sat on his lap.

"Mmmm."

"What are you doing?" I kissed his lips.

"Resting?" I pulled back for a second, thinking about his response. Resting? This was Edward we were talking about here. I've known Edward for how long now? He's never needed to rest.

He laughed. I must've had a confused look on my face. "Yes, Bella. Resting. We need to relax and take break sometimes too, you know." He laughed and kissed my forehead.

I shrugged. "Okay."

I wasn't sure how long I sat there. Perfectly still on his lap with his arms around my waist. He didn't move. He didn't breathe. He was just sitting there, as majestic as a piece of art or a statue.

A couple seconds (minutes?) later, Edward opened his arms and pulled one arm away from my waist and put it up a few inches from his mouth, where it hovered for a few seconds before he sneezed, heh-chuhh! heh-chooo! into his hand.

He sneezed.

Trying to make me voice even, I quietly said, "Bless you Edward." And placed his hand back around my waist.

"Thank you." He closed his eyes again, and sniffled.

"Edward."

"Yes." He answered, without opening his eyes.

"Do vampires usually...you know...do that?" He opened his eyes again. They looked dull.

He laughed, "I honestly don't remember if I've ever sneezed. I'm just as surprised as you are. It's an odd feeling, really. I'm not sure how I feel about it. And are we supposed to do it? No, I don't think so. I would've heard someone do it by now with the hundreds of years I've been 'alive'. Hmm." He sat there for a moment and thought, and then shrugged and closed his eyes again.

"You don't seem too worried about it." I commented, taking his hand in mine.

"I'm not." He smiled.

"Okay." I took my hands in his face and kissed him. But something was off. He was warm. Edward was warm.

Edward was hot.

This is the most stretched out story on this forum :D

Anyway, here's the next part:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was warm. My Edward. Warm. I blinked hard and gently laid my hand on his shoulder.

"Edward..." I started to rub light circles around his shoulder, "Why are you so warm?"

He shrugged, eyes closed. "Am I? I haven't noticed." He opened his eyes, and smiled at me. His eyes closed about halfway, and his mouth was hung open for a few minutes before he sneezed het-choo etchoo! into his wrist. He sniffed wetly and closed his eyes, moving so he was resting his head on my shoulder.

"Bless you, Edward." I adjusted myself to get out from underneath his head, got up, and got my keys from the nightstand across my room. "Come on, we're going to see Carlisle. If anyone is going to know what's wrong with you, it's him." I walked back up to Edward, and grabbed his hand, leading him out of the room. We walked downstairs and outside, where we were both suddenly hit with a cold blast from the outside. Rainy, and cold. Great. I took off my jacket and handed it to Edward, who looked at me as if I just lost my mind. I shoved it into his body, and he took it and put it on. "I know you don't like me driving..." Before I could finish my sentence Edward was already in the passenger seat of my truck, cuddled up in my jacket with his eyes closed. I walked to the other side, got in, and turned on my truck, and slowly made my way to Edward's deeply concealed house while Edward sat in the passenger seat with his head against the window, eyes closed, and only moved to sneeze every so often.

Before I knew it I was slowing down, pulling up to Edward's house. I shut off the truck, walked around to open the door for Edward, and led him up the front porch.

"Bella," He began to protest, "I really don't think there's anything wrong with me."

"Well that would be good," I said leading him into the house, "I just want to be sure though."

We got in the door and I led Edward to the couch, where he immediately laid himself down. Alice came floating down the stairs with such gracefulness I had to stop and stare. She stopped and looked at Edward, then at me.

"What happened?" She went over to the couch and put a hand on Edwards face. Realizing how hot it was, she pulled back and took a few steps back away from him. "That's odd. He's warm. He's hot."

"That's why we're here. I realized the same thing..." I glanced over at Edward worriedly. "Where's Carlisle?"

"Working. I'll call the hospital and see if I can get him to come home."

Edward sat up, "Both of you. I'm really okay. I swear. I feel fine, just...weak I guess. It will pass, I'm sure of it." Edward got up and put his arms around me, staring at Alice to make sure she understood that he wasn't in need of any help. I felt his body stiffen, and soon after he sneezed hehtchoo! eh-choo! into the nape of my neck.

"Bless...you?" Alice stood and looked at him as if he had just done something impossible.

Edward sniffed. "Yes, thank you."

Alice looked at me. "I'll call Carlisle."

An hour later Carlisle was hovered over the couch, where Edward was laying down, with his hand pressed against his warm forehead. "Well Edward, I don't really know what is wrong. I could put you under a human diagnosis and just say that you're plain old sick. Bella dear, will you go in my bag and get the thermometer? I've never had a use for it with this family, but I think it might come in handy right now." He chuckled.

I walked across the room and got the thermometer out of Carlisle's bag. I head Edward sneezed twice, and everyone around him muttered a surprised and sympathetic, 'bless you.' I walked back over to the couch, sat down next to Edward and handed Carlisle his thermometer. Edward groaned and laid his head on my shoulder.

"Open you're mouth," Carlisle commanded, shaking the thermometer back down to a resonable temperature, "And put this under your tongue. You can take it out in about two minutes."

Edward took the thermometer and did as he was told. Everyone (included me) hovered over around him watching the thermometer.

Exactly two minutes later, Carlisle removed the thermometer from Edward's mouth and announced the official temperature. "94.8"

Everyone moved away from Edward with surprised looks on their faces. I wrapped my arm around him and began stroking his hair. "Is...that bad?"

Carlisle put the thermometer back in its case. "Well, I'm not sure. Considering that the normal temperature of a vampire is around 90.3, I would say that it's bad. A 94.8 for a vampire is about 103.1 for a human." He looked at Edward. "I've never seen this before. But my first guess is that you're sick."

Everyone was shocked. Edward, on the other hand, still believed that he was fine. He smiled, kissed my hand and muttered "don't worry Bella" into my ear. He quickly turned away though, and sneezed etchoo! into his wrist.

• 2 weeks later...

"Carlisle, what do we do?" Alice whispered into Carlisle's ear, and shot a quick glance toward the direction Edward and I were seated.

Carlisle, who seemed unconcerned, answered, "Nothing. Just wait it out. I've never seen anything like this before, I don't know if it's something that will go away or not, but there isn't much we can do. I think we should leave Edward be, and treat it like it's the flu," he looked at me, "Bella, I need you to take care of him. Esme and I need to go take care of some business out of...erm...country. The rest of the kids have a hunting trip planned for the next three days, and I'm not allowing them to cancel," he looked at Jasper, whose eyes were black with thirst, "So you must take care of poor Edward here."

Edward squirmed on my shoulder, and made a groaning noise.

"Carlisle..." I began, "I don't know if I can." I didn't know? No, I definitely knew I couldn't. What if something went wrong? I dont know that much about vampires. Not to mention, they don't even know what's going on with him. How can they expect me to know much less take care of him? I felt my cheeks get warm.

Carlisle walked over and felt Edward's forehead again. "I don't expect his condition to worsen, but if it does, you can always reach me on my phone." He whispered something too low for me to hear into Edward's ear, grabbed Esme's hand, and fluttered out the front door.

Edward shot up from resting on my shoulder and sneezed het-choo! into his cupped hands. He groaned, and I muttered a "bless you" into his ear and kissed his forehead. This was great. I had to take care of Edward, and I don't know what I'm doing. Everyone's going hunting, and the one man that might know what's going on is gone. This should be interesting.

• 1 month later...

hey, this is really good, I love your work. fancy writing anymore?

or possibly another edward sneezing fic? allergies maybe?

i love reading this, great job :(

Sabrina xx

Archived