Sneeze Fetish Forum

Head Cold

norcal tinkfan

My sore throat of the last two days has been evolving into a full blown head cold.

There is a cold going around at work and thought I was going to escape.

I woke up again today with a sore throat and a bit of a headache and decided to just try and rest and maybe ward it off. No such luck. Soon after I woke up I felt a sneeze coming on. HIT-CHOO...HA-SCHOOO! I blew my nose and within a few hours it was all stuffy.

So, now I'm sitting on the couch with a box of tissues to catch my sneezes and trying to unstuff my nose so I can sleep.

AH-H-SCHOO! *sniff*

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAAAACHOOOO...HITCHOO! EHHECHOOO! *SNIFF* My cold is progressing...I don't sneeze in triples very often at all!

Again, I woke up and had to sneeze...my nose got all full and prickly...but no sneeze. I sniffed and wiggled my nose and finally HETCHOOO! into my hand. Unfortunately, it was a rather messy sneeze so I had to get up for a tissue. Cleaned up my hand and then spent the next couple minutes blowing, sneezing and blowing again until my nose filled with congestion.

It's been like that off and on all day. Bad head colds always cause a fever with me and I went from "feverish" to an actual fever.

I haven't had such a sneezy cold in a long time!

Any takers?? :)

Poor thing. Hope you're not suffering too badly. Since this seems to be a sneezy cold, perhaps you're enjoying it just a bit. :)

oooh!oooh! i'll take it!!

Bless you!

It's yours! "By dose" is officially completely stuffed and sneezing isn't clearing it. HA-AAACHOOO! HECH-CHOO! *blow* *blow*

I figure I have today and maybe tomorrow that will be sneezy and then I *should* turn the corner with this thing.

I had to go out earlier for more tissues. I hated to have to do it because I am sure I am "catchy," but I had to have them. The ones I have been using are rather thin and don't do a great job of containing a couple of the messier sneezes and blows.

The tissues are kept just past all the make up/soaps, etc. That was just enough to irritate my stuffy nose. I couldn't smell the stuff...but it caused that prickly feeling when a sneeze is coming. ACCHEWWWW! Got a tissue to my face just in time. Got my new boxes of anti-virals and got back to the car. Then HEHHEH...HEHCHOO right on my steering wheel as it took me by surprise.

There must be somewhat of an outbreak of late spring/early summer colds because they didn't have a whole lot of the anti-viral tissues on the shelf!

Sneezter and chui...you are both welcome to share this with me if I could get it to you through PM!

Any takers?? :twisted:

hmnn...your cold is probably over by now....but id also be happy to take it off of your hands!B(

It's not over...it was slow starting so while it started with a sore throat a couple days ago...the cold is still pretty fresh and sneezy (thus the needing the tissue run earlier).

I should be in bed asleep, but I'm still all stuffy and my nose started leaking about an hour ago. Which has allowed a few sneezes out. I swear I have sneezed about 30 times today!

I think I'm still pretty contagious so come join the fun!

Oh...and with all the joking about sharing my cold...please know I would never try to purposely pass on a cold!

god_bless_allergies
HAAAACHOOOO...HITCHOO! EHHECHOOO! *SNIFF* My cold is progressing...I don't sneeze in triples very often at all!

Again, I woke up and had to sneeze...my nose got all full and prickly...but no sneeze. I sniffed and wiggled my nose and finally HETCHOOO! into my hand. Unfortunately, it was a rather messy sneeze so I had to get up for a tissue. Cleaned up my hand and then spent the next couple minutes blowing, sneezing and blowing again until my nose filled with congestion.

It's been like that off and on all day. Bad head colds always cause a fever with me and I went from "feverish" to an actual fever.

Any takers?? :P

hands you a fresh box of tissues, your robe and slippers and makes you some tea to help you feel better

*takes tissues, rips open* HIITSHOO! HATSHOOO! HESSHOOO!

Day 3: Okay, technically Day 5 because of the two days of the sore throat, but day 3 of the rest of it.

Nose is running and congested, throat is sore, sneezes are wet and a bit messy, temp still elevated at 99.8. Sneezes? I think it's been about 15 since about 9 AM this morning. When I called in sick this morning (yesterday was my usual day off) a couple others were out too.

I'm almost ready to say you can have it! I was taught to share! :bday:

Day 4: I had to go to work and pretty much holed up in my office until a meeting I had to be at happened. So off I went armed with a box of anti-virals and my lap top. Sneezing goes in spurts (i.e. I went hours between sneezes part of the day and then later I was sneezing every 1/2 hour or so) , but my nose is still pretty blocked and runny and my throat is still sore. In fact right now my nose is tickly, but I can't sneeze.

I haven't had such cold since just before Thanksgiving!

No...not at all! I'm happy there are those out there who are able to enjoy this more than me!

god_bless_allergies
No...not at all! I'm happy there are those out there who are able to enjoy this more than me!

this sounds like a cold I would love to pick up , where can I pick one up like this?

this sounds like a cold I would love to pick up , where can I pick one up like this?

Ummm...a job with the public and having some co-workers catch it first and then sitting in a meeting for a bit with some of said co-workers sniffling and sneezing.

god_bless_allergies

Ummm...a job with the public and having some co-workers catch it first and then sitting in a meeting for a bit with some of said co-workers sniffling and sneezing.

how many boxes of those tissues are you up to so far? or did we lose count LOL

Sort of. I have 15 left from one of the 2 boxes I picked up Tuesday and then a full box.

The first couple days I was using a box that was already open.

I've only sneezed 3 or 4 times today so far, but I am going to the MD later. I think I may have a sinus infection or something.

god_bless_allergies
Sort of. I have 15 left from one of the 2 boxes I picked up Tuesday and then a full box.

The first couple days I was using a box that was already open.

I've only sneezed 3 or 4 times today so far, but I am going to the MD later. I think I may have a sinus infection or something.

I have used 5 in a week one time with a really bad cold, but I have recently given up the tissues check out why

I want to thanks hankyhonk and countless ( and I guess my mom gets some credit), after being yelled at yet again for leaving a handfull of used tissues in my jeans and those jeans getting washed yet again, mom told me this morning if I leave my used snot rags ( her words), in my jeans one more time, I am going to have to start to do my own wash, so i went to walmart and bunch a 10 pack of hankies, wish me luck LOL

Archived