Sneeze Fetish Forum

Head Cold

norcal tinkfan

You should be doing your own wash! Prepare you for college! :cry:

At least I know I am not the only one who can go through more than a box of tissues with a bad cold.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
god_bless_allergies
You should be doing your own wash! Prepare you for college! :cry:

At least I know I am not the only one who can go through more than a box of tissues with a bad cold.

isnt that what my gf is for ( to do my wash) ok ok relax girls I was just joking LOL.. but seriously in the 7 hours I have been using a handkerchief, I find it much better than tissues, norcal, you should try using one too, who knows you might like it

I guess my hang up with it is the messiness of the current cold. Maybe the next time? Which at this point I hope is months away!

god_bless_allergies
I guess my hang up with it is the messiness of the current cold. Maybe the next time? Which at this point I hope is months away!

my allergies are a real mess today ( like 20 sneezes) and about 15 nose blows, and the handkerchief isnt bad, come on norcal, please for me , for a kid LOL

god_bless_allergies
I dunno. Not even for a kid! I'll have to think about it.

trust me, if a kid doesnt think using a handkerchief is bad, then an adult shouldnt either LOL

god_bless_allergies
Maybe on my way home from the doctor...maybe...where in Wal Mart?

I got mine where they sell the mens underwear/socks

god_bless_allergies
We'll see. I may finish of this cold and anti-viral tissues first.

ummmm question, if you still have the cold, and are using the anti-viral tissues, are they helping???? LOL come on think about it LOL

Obviously not for ME...that's not their point. But, if I am catching my sneezes and use them to blow then I am preventing others from catching it.

god_bless_allergies
Obviously not for ME...that's not their point. But, if I am catching my sneezes and use them to blow then I am preventing others from catching it.

ok ok ok, I am sorry ( waves the white handkerchief), yes it is clean LOL... but I do hope you give them a try, i was reluctent ( sp) at first but now I am glad I made the change

I just can't get my brain around that for me!

Since we started this little convo I am down to 8 tissues from that first box.

god_bless_allergies
I just can't get my brain around that for me!

Since we started this little convo I am down to 8 tissues from that first box.

I think it is a sign that you are running out of tissues, that you are supose to try a handkerchief... WALMART :-)

god_bless_allergies
I have another box of these. Plus regular ones that I always have around! I am in no hurry!

be not afraid, come on take the jump with me LOL

Anyway...I need to get ready and head to the MD. At the very least maybe I'll get something strong to clear up the congestion.

god_bless_allergies
Anyway...I need to get ready and head to the MD. At the very least maybe I'll get something strong to clear up the congestion.

take care, god bless, STOP AT WALMART on the way home LOL

The verdict: viral pharyngitis along with the head cold or being caused by the cold. It and the cold will go away on it's own. The doctor also said this is something he has seen quite a bit of in the last couple weeks.

So, rest, fluids, Tylenol...blah, blah, blah...

Finished off box #1 and started box #2

god_bless_allergies
The verdict: viral pharyngitis along with the head cold or being caused by the cold. It and the cold will go away on it's own. The doctor also said this is something he has seen quite a bit of in the last couple weeks.

So, rest, fluids, Tylenol...blah, blah, blah...

Finished off box #1 and started box #2

so no stop at walmart on the way home? I waited for you at walmart LOL

god_bless_allergies
Nope...not this time. Actually, I came home and slept.

so has the meds kicked in yet, or are you still all congested?

god_bless_allergies
Let's just say things are "productive."

productive is good (brings you some chicken soup)

I know and while I am unfortunately not really sneezing (some false starts...some tickles...ugh)...I think I am finally turning the corner on this thing. Which is good because I started waking up with the sore throat last Friday!

Archived