Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello

PetalsAndThorns

Hey! I've decided to make my presence known here and say hi to everyone! I'm looking forward to joining in on this forum, making some acquaintances and hopefully friends :P.

I'm a shy person, though less so on the internet. You may notice that I didn't submit very much info (AT ALL) when I registered, the reason for which is very simple, I was too lazy '>.> I'm not sure if there's a way to change your information unless you're validated (and I totally understand why you make people validate! It's nice to know that even though I have to deal with this, my information will be safe. It just gives you something more too look forward too after you've had a taste of this site, right? ^^), so I'll provide a little starter info on me here for the time being. (Feel free to stop reading when you get bored)

Name : You can call me Petals, or Thorns, or And, though I'll admit I may show a little favoritism to those who call me And :P or any other random nickname you feel like coming up with for me, I'm really not picky. :innocent:

Sex : No thanks *

Orientation : Vertical

* (note: when "sex?" and "gender?" are asked they can pertain to "sex" meaning what chromosomes you were born with and "gender" meaning the gender you identify yourself as. The reply was just a joke, it was not meant as a warning for any creepy stalkers here. That's not at all what I think the people here are like!)

I prefer female sneezing but I can go for some well done male stuff, but I don't think I'd be able to do it well. My preferred cause is allergies, which you may notice with material I hope to submit, but as with male sneezing I can go for some well done cold material, or whatever way you decide to do it.

Some of my submitting hopes are some doujinshis (anime style drawn stories) I have ideas for. I also hope to get up some random pics, maybe some stories, but I'm hoping to draw out all of my stories as djs. I've been trying out some animation in photoshop recently and would LOVE for something to come of that here! I'm a fan of yuri/shoujo-ai (girlXgirl) so a lot of my romance will be as such. Truthfully I'm also a huge fan of yaoi/shounen-ai (boyXboy) but since my material will be mostly girls the other is more relevant. As you might have noticed from what I've said so far, I'm a manga/anime otaku, so will I be submitting any fanwork from my favorite series? Most probably not. Truthfully any fanwork I'll put out will be from series I'm not the biggest fan of. The reason being that I respect the characters in my fav. series too much and feel awkward writing about them in this way.

And lastly, I appreciate all comments people take time to leave me, even if I don't reply. Sometimes I get so nitpicky about my responses that if I can't come up with the right thing to say I end up just putting it off, but I always appreciate feed back and constructive criticism.

I look forward to meeting everyone here and joining the community! :)

*POUNCE*

er....sorry about that... i tend to just get a bit excited when manga/anime fans/artists show up...

*POUNCE POUNCE POUNCE*

(now chui! stop that, you'll scare And! yeah...i think that'll be the coolest nickname!)

ok...i think im behaving for a bit....so... while that lasts...

Welcome to the forum! Have a bit of cheesecake (made by the invisible bishies living in my head) :yes: (totally toad free too <--- say that six times fast) Please, feel free to poke about and enjoy yourself. If you have any questions, just ask!

Lamborghini

Enjoy the forum. :angry: Petals and Thorns remind me of the Chrysler PT Cruiser, Chrysler reminds me of Mercedes-Benz, and Mercedes-Benz reminds me of my car! :yes: So, if you don't mind, I'd like to call you Merc for short. Is that okay? :D

Lamborghini

LOL Lamborghini that greeting rocked. :)

Welcome to the insanity, And! :) And (the conjunction, not your nickname :twisted:) don't listen to this "toad-free" nonsense. chui's toad-flavoured cheesecake is absolutely delicious! :)

Hi Pat

Welcome to BaconCheeseCakeLand.

Good to meat you.

Yeah, I realize I didn't reply to this in forever... I suck that way ;;;>.>

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!!! :drool:

Dawnie - Thanks very much! :)

Chui - Toad-free...? :drool: ...Chui?... I have a confession to make... the truth is... I didn't really come here for the sneezing :unsure: ... I came for the toads! :D And the invisible bishies! ;) I thought I came for the sneezing... but I was wrong. And hurray for pouncing on people! Am I the only one who's wanted to go to Japan and run around glomping random people then hop back on the plane as fast as you can before anyone presses charges? ....yeah... I thought so.

Lamborghini - Now I don't want to scare anyone here... but I actually have slight psychic powers :fury: and they're telling me... that you like cars! *hides before people can start throwing tomatoes* Merc sounds like a great nick name! :P

Sternuto - Bleatings :fury:

thousand-yard-stare - Three cheers for insanity! I knew it! No cheesecake tastes that good without toads! :twisted:

Vetinari - I realized only recently that my name could also be Pat, I'm slow like that ;^^ Oh boy!!! BaconCheeseCakeLand!!! I've always wanted to come here! :cryhappy: Hurray for random puns!

And... and.... I think i might just love you! *GLOMPPOUNCETACKLESQUEE*

er... :P ...there i go again... :fury:

toads, invisible bishies...running from the cops...what more can a girl want?!?!?

Am I the only one who's wanted to go to Japan and run around glomping random people then hop back on the plane as fast as you can before anyone presses charges? ....yeah... I thought so.

I suspect not.....

Maybe we should have a poll!

Hello Pathorns! :D Oooh, a fellow otaku????? Not like I was one.... :shifty: NOT AT ALL. *shoves gay bishies under table* :D

And I'd love to see your sneeze-doujinshis! :lol:

Chui -

...toads, invisible bishies...running from the cops...what more can a girl want?!?!?

... Cheesecake? :D

Vetinari - XD Wonderful idea! However, if so it should be accompanied by a picture of Hiro from Heroes. :yes: BTW in case no one's told you this yet, which I find unlikely, your avatar rules!

Shiny_bug - That's not a very big table... I wonder what a bunch of gay bishies might end up doing in such a cramped, secluded space... *places camcorder on floor, aimed toward the table*....

Yes! A potential viewer! :drool: ...Now all I have to do is finish one... ;^^

Everyone - I have an alteration to make to my first statement. :drool: After poking around the forum a bit I've changed my view on fics involving characters I respect. It's still kinda embarrassing, but I've enjoyed every fic I've read here, which is a wonderful surprise after having stopped reading fanfic when it became too hard to find good ones on FF.net and am considering giving that a go and exploring the care taking side of this fetish more, through pretty little gay boys :) (and some pretty little lesbian girls, though I don't like nearly as many shoujo-ai pairings as I do shounen-ai and some of the shoujo-ai pairings I like are kinda... well, let's just say my first favorite one was between two characters who'd never even met... another involves a character who appeared in a total of one episode... the episode revolving around her relationship with her male fiancee... :laugh: ) Sick characters has always been a favorite plot of mine, maybe that's related to this? :huh:

Also, since I see quite a few people here not only like anime, but like yaoi I was wondering if there are any series you guys like/characters/pairings you'd like to see more material for. I'd love to do some art/write some fic for fandoms the people here like, as a thank you for the warm welcome ^^ And I'm definitely not using this as a cover to find more good anime series/pairings to watch :nohappy::innocent:

*giggles*

*tosses And, Vetinari and Shiny some popcorn flavored cheesecake and peers under desk*

i think you'll fit in just fine here!!!!

*cough cough... X cough cough youmightlikethatoneifyouhaventseenitalready cough cough*

Some of my submitting hopes are some doujinshis (anime style drawn stories) I have ideas for. I also hope to get up some random pics, maybe some stories, but I'm hoping to draw out all of my stories as djs. I've been trying out some animation in photoshop recently and would LOVE for something to come of that here! I'm a fan of yuri/shoujo-ai (girlXgirl) so a lot of my romance will be as such. Truthfully I'm also a huge fan of yaoi/shounen-ai (boyXboy) but since my material will be mostly girls the other is more relevant. As you might have noticed from what I've said so far, I'm a manga/anime otaku, so will I be submitting any fanwork from my favorite series? Most probably not. Truthfully any fanwork I'll put out will be from series I'm not the biggest fan of. The reason being that I respect the characters in my fav. series too much and feel awkward writing about them in this way.

I totally know what you mean about writing the characters that you respect. I read a lot of fanfiction in my fandoms, and ooc fic makes me angry! I'm sure that whatever you choose to contibute will be wonderful and I look forward to it. :)

Also, since I see quite a few people here not only like anime, but like yaoi I was wondering if there are any series you guys like/characters/pairings you'd like to see more material for. I'd love to do some art/write some fic for fandoms the people here like, as a thank you for the warm welcome ^^ And I'm definitely not using this as a cover to find more good anime series/pairings to watch :nohappy::innocent:

Well, I'll never say no to LXLight...but if I got some ShunsuiXUkitake from Bleach action, my head might just explode into tiny little bits of "DUH"! Yes, thats the technical term. :)

Vetinari - XD Wonderful idea! However, if so it should be accompanied by a picture of Hiro from Heroes. :) BTW in case no one's told you this yet, which I find unlikely, your avatar rules!

Shiny bug made it for me :nohappy:

Shiny bug rules! *thrusts fist in air accidentally encountering popcorn flavoured sneezecake*

Welcome to the forum! I'm rather shy myself. It took me quite a long time before I started posting here too, so you're not alone. :blushing:

Oh my god... i...is this real? *pinches self* Am I... have I really...

I'VE BEEN VALIDATED!!! :cryhappy: *does the caramelldansen* Thank you so much to anyone and everyone who had any part at all in bringing this about! :D (Glomps every one within a 5,000,000,000 mile radius)

Now, on to business...

Chui - I have not seen X and definitely look forward to starting it (I meant to start it last week, but I was busy making robots out of legos B) )

dove - Yeah, a little OOC is ok, but a lot of the time not only do you have to work to find close to in character fic but you also have to sift through all the mary-sue stories. :yes: Such as, my very first OTP was Hiei/Kurama and incidentally those two characters are not only one of the most popular pairings in the show, but the most popular characters to pair yourself/your mary-sue with, to pair your mary-sue with one and your best friend's mary-sue with the other and so on. So whenever you searched "Hiei, Kurama, romance" you'd end up with a bunch of Hiei/OC, Kurama/OC stories. :yes: Sorry, I think I ended up ranting a little bit there ;^^ to get away from the subject...

In Bleach I've read the first manga so far, but another of my friends recently recommended continuing it. I'm kinda picky in that when I start a series with the anime and I like it, I'm good with continuing watching the anime, but if I start with the manga, I usually like to stick with the manga, but in Bleach I might switch over to the anime for sake of being easier to find. (In short I have not met said characters yet, but hope to soon. I always love causing people's heads to explode into tiny little bits of "DUH"!) And of course that's the technical term! It's listed in the dictionary between "... :omg: SAKFHLEWROIEWNFLIWUUEIOEJHP98G;FS:rLY['RVFJP I LOVE YOU! ~<3<3<3<3<3<3" and " :unsure::omg::wacko::yuck: "

Vetinari -

...Shiny bug rules!...

From what I've seen while scouring the forum from the shadows B) I'd have to agree with you on that.

iluvsneezes - Thanks! :) I'm pretty good with not being as shy over the internet, but if this were in real life you could tell which one was me by which one was standing in the tiny, out of the way corner, flattened as much as possible against the wall to avoid being in anyone's way ;^^.

love_my_wifes_sneezes - Thanks! ^^

if this were in real life you could tell which one was me by which one was standing in the tiny, out of the way corner, flattened as much as possible against the wall to avoid being in anyone's way ;^^.

Oh that was you was it....standing beside me!

Congratulations on your validation!

*giggles*

*tosses And, Vetinari and Shiny some popcorn flavored cheesecake and peers under desk*

i think you'll fit in just fine here!!!!

*cough cough... X cough cough youmightlikethatoneifyouhaventseenitalready cough cough*

Now Chui, be careful to not to cough anywhere except under the table. :)

And yeah, Vetinari's awesomeness needed to be celebrated with a custom avatar. :drool:

And congratulations for validation. :balloon:

Edit: And oh yeah... the last BL thingie I was fangirling must have been Junjou Romantica. I'd check that out of you like BL and haven't seen it, it's hilarious and lovely. :drool: And I totally think Hiroki Kamijou deserves a cold. :drool:

I'm more than willing to spend all my coughs under your desk! :) what lovely bishies might be there at the present? I do happen to feel a tickle coming on... :drool:

and yus! HAPPY VALIDATION!!!!

*glomping, toads and cheesecake for all*

(In short I have not met said characters yet, but hope to soon. I always love causing people's heads to explode into tiny little bits of "DUH"!) And of course that's the technical term! It's listed in the dictionary between "... :omg: SAKFHLEWROIEWNFLIWUUEIOEJHP98G;FS:rLY['RVFJP I LOVE YOU! ~<3<3<3<3<3<3" and " :twisted::omg::wacko::whistle: "

OMG...I just laughed at that so hard that i actually choked on my own saliva...:D:laugh:

Congrats on your validation! I hope to get mine soon so I can PM you all kinds of fun Bleach mind melting hotness. :)

Archived